PDA

View Full Version : Account Settings disabled

Minecraft_Alex
12-06-13, 04:11 PM
Hey everyone, I'm Minecraft_Alex, though some may know me as Dragon Caf?. Earlier today, I could switch between my main and temporary account but for some reason it's disappeared. I can no longer access my other account by any means. Can anyone provide insight?

klm722
12-06-13, 04:17 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62525-Login-Feature-Temporarily-Disabled

Minecraft_Alex
12-06-13, 07:26 PM
So approximately a week then? At the most?

nmishii
12-06-13, 07:36 PM
No guarantees it'll be about a week. If something comes up that is a higher priority or they run into problems, this may get delayed. If everything goes smoothly, which we all hope for, then most likely a week at most.

nukesters2
12-06-13, 11:18 PM
wow what bad timing....just bought a new ipad today, did my back up transferred from my ipod, tried to sign in and nope, not happening so I came here to see what I was doing wrong. So, if I start playing any of the games on my new ipad without being signed in, will it save a game on my ipad and then I won't be able to play my game from my ipod when I can finally sign in again?

parkerchempro
12-07-13, 08:35 AM
You should still be able to transfer your game to your new ipad using the storm8 method. There's a thread somewhere with full instructions. I'll see if I can find it.

parkerchempro
12-07-13, 08:42 AM
This thread has complete instructions to help you transfer your storm8 account over to a new device:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489

nukesters2
12-07-13, 09:58 AM
You should still be able to transfer your game to your new ipad using the storm8 method. There's a thread somewhere with full instructions. I'll see if I can find it.

:D soooo happy this worked! I woke up this morning thinking I wonder if this system will still work because it is how I transferred my games from my old phone to my new one. I came here first to check for answers saw your reply and link and went with it and it worked perfectly!! Thankyou so much! :)

kooky panda
12-07-13, 03:13 PM
Glad you got everything transferred to your new device!!