PDA

View Full Version : Can android users read????????

Unregistered
01-10-11, 03:37 PM
Everyday on Bakery and Restaurant Story I see these same questions and complaints. Sometimes the answer is already posted in the same thread and you don't even bother to read that.

THERE IS AN ANDROID FORUM JUST FOR YOU IN BOTH GAME FORUMS. NORMAN HAS POSTED A STICKY THREAD RIGHT AT THE TOP ABOUT THIS ISSUE. KINDLY GO THERE FOR ANSWERS AND STOP POLUTTING THE FORUM WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS 24/7.

ANDROID USERS MUST BE STUPID, BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT A PHONE WITH NO CAMERA AND ARE NOW COMPLAINING THAT THEY CAN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR BAKERIES TO ENTER INTO THE CONTESTS!!!!
Now that is the height of lunacy.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 05:35 PM
Bump.
I agree.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 05:38 PM
Everyday on Bakery and Restaurant Story I see these same questions and complaints. Sometimes the answer is already posted in the same thread and you don't even bother to read that.

THERE IS AN ANDROID FORUM JUST FOR YOU IN BOTH GAME FORUMS. NORMAN HAS POSTED A STICKY THREAD RIGHT AT THE TOP ABOUT THIS ISSUE. KINDLY GO THERE FOR ANSWERS AND STOP POLUTTING THE FORUM WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS 24/7.

ANDROID USERS MUST BE STUPID, BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT A PHONE WITH NO CAMERA AND ARE NOW COMPLAINING THAT THEY CAN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR BAKERIES TO ENTER INTO THE CONTESTS!!!!

Don't go and read them! Easy solution...
and you must be stupid to think that you don't need a camera to take a shot of your bakery..

Unregistered
01-10-11, 06:30 PM

I would like to know how you take a picture of your phone with your phone? Did you read it correctly? There is supposed to be an in game camera, not the one on your phone. Also did you think about them reposting the issues because they are important issues. If someone sat next to you 24/7 complaining asking questions are you going to just sit there doing nothing? They just want to know when and there are no answers to read. It says no you can't sorry. Where is the when, where and why bud? I can see your frustration but then again why are you on here reading when yours works fine? Go play, let us complain until it gets fixed.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 06:32 PM
Don't go and read them! Easy solution...
and you must be stupid to think that you don't need a camera to take a shot of your bakery..

I know you need a camera!!!! Learn how to read! I said that they must be stupid to buy a phone with no camera and then complain that they can't take pictures of their bakeries. How else would you post a screenshot of your bakery! If you are so invested in these kinds of things (game apps and pics for your phone) why in hell would you buy a Droid!!!!
Stop complaining! You chose to buy a phone without these features. Don't complain about issues that you brought on yourselves!

Unregistered
01-10-11, 06:38 PM
I grabbed this real quick for you from the instructions list.......

Step 1: Take a picture of your restaurant using the "Snap" feature (the camera icon on the top right of your game).

Yea android users don't have a "snap" feature! Maybe try reading yourself, stop being ignorant and realize you just look like a jerk. They probably mean they don't have snap not a camera. I thought every phone these days has a camera. Isn't Iphone 4's on the front of the phone? Hahahahah whos dumb idea was that?

Unregistered
01-10-11, 06:47 PM
Iphone 4 can take a picture of someone or you can reverse it to take a pic of yourself. This is in conjunction with the face time feature so you can see others you are talking to on the phone if they have a 4 or 3gs. But we can also take a screen shot at any time without the use of a "Snap feature". If the Droid phone does not have a camera, I'm curious where "Snap" files would be stored on the phone? As to the major issue, it seems to me that the OP just wants Android users to post about these concerns in their own forum. Whatever answers there are would be there, not on here. It's a shame you guys are having these problems and I think it is wrong to release a game with so much of it missing. But complaining about it will not get you any answers. TL never answers any questions about these things.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 07:03 PM
YOU DO NOT NEED A CAMERA TO TAKE PICS OF YOUR RESTAURANT D U M B A S S... it takes screenshots it doesn't use a camera.. geez i hate stupid people like you. YOU learn how to read!
And btw i have iphone.. lol

and btw ALL DROIDS have cameras... DROIDS were just barely released! I know what i'm talking about...

Yea android users don't have a "snap" feature! Maybe try reading yourself, stop being ignorant and realize you just look like a jerk. They probably mean they don't have snap not a camera. I thought every phone these days has a camera. Isn't Iphone 4's on the front of the phone? Hahahahah whos dumb idea was that?

shut up if you're trying to defend the person that said they need a camera to post pics.. and the games has the snap picture icon EVEN if you don't have a camera.. EVEN THOUGH EVERY DROID HAS A CAMERA!
and who said they were using an iphone 4... ignorant? YOU TOO READ

Unregistered
01-10-11, 07:07 PM

Step 1: Take a picture of your restaurant using the "Snap" feature (the camera icon on the top right of your game).

oh and btw dummy, just because you have a camera on the front doesn't mean you can take a picture of your phone.. UGHHHHH this forum is full of dummies!

Unregistered
01-10-11, 07:41 PM

.... .......

Unregistered
01-13-11, 02:01 PM
I have a Droid Incredible, and a college degree, and **gasp** I can read, too. My husband also has a Droid, a college education, and can read. So, there are at least 2 of us who can read. However, I don't have the time or patience to wade thru page after page of forum discussions to find the exact question posted by someone before me, which seems like the real issue of the OP.

I did post a question, that I think is probably Droid related, in the Droid users section of this forum, and I still haven't gotten a reply. I haven't seen any discussions on it in this section of the forum either, so I was thinking about posting it here. So, is someone going to call me stupid for posting it in the Bakery Story Discussion section of the forum, instead of looking for the answer?

cmdr001
01-14-11, 04:36 AM

Is there honestly such a dumb person? Why on earth would you need a device with a camera to take a screenshot!?

Unregistered
01-15-11, 08:27 PM
Is there honestly such a dumb person? Why on earth would you need a device with a camera to take a screenshot!?

Exactly what i said in my posts replying to the dummy..
you don't need a phone with a camera to take a screenshot..
she/he just made themselves look stupid

Unregistered
01-15-11, 08:42 PM
I have a Droid Incredible, and a college degree, and **gasp** I can read, too. My husband also has a Droid, a college education, and can read. So, there are at least 2 of us who can read. However, I don't have the time or patience to wade thru page after page of forum discussions to find the exact question posted by someone before me, which seems like the real issue of the OP.

I did post a question, that I think is probably Droid related, in the Droid users section of this forum, and I still haven't gotten a reply. I haven't seen any discussions on it in this section of the forum either, so I was thinking about posting it here. So, is someone going to call me stupid for posting it in the Bakery Story Discussion section of the forum, instead of looking for the answer?

YES, they will call you dumb, and if you are lucky, that's all. Regardless of how polite one is or how confused, there are at least two people on this site who think they "manage" the forum and are viciously rude. To them, all questions are stupid questions.
I am a member on many forums. Never before have I seen the filth, the rudeness, the chaos that reigns here. Why am I here you will ask-just trying to learn more about the game, like many other innocent lambs who risk slaughter entering this domain.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 09:06 PM
YES, they will call you dumb, and if you are lucky, that's all. Regardless of how polite one is or how confused, there are at least two people on this site who think they "manage" the forum and are viciously rude. To them, all questions are stupid questions.
I am a member on many forums. Never before have I seen the filth, the rudeness, the chaos that reigns here. Why am I here you will ask-just trying to learn more about the game, like many other innocent lambs who risk slaughter entering this domain.

If you don't like the filth.. there's always the X button on the top right corner or left corner if you have mac..