PDA

View Full Version : Shorten waiting times

storm8misbolas
12-06-13, 03:48 PM
First of all, thank you for all games! I really like them ;)

What I find really annoying with Dragon Story is the really long waiting times. I play Farm Story 2 and starting today Castle Story and the longer waiting times are 3 hours or so. With Dragon S. I have to wait 20 or more hours to hatch one egg or evolve one dragon!! :mad:

I use gold to speed up stuff, partly, that's how I try new games. I think this is a very ingenious way to make people play and get hooked up with other games. But still, even by paying gold I get bored waiting so much for everything.

I hope you take my suggestion into account, thank you! :D

connies001
12-06-13, 03:58 PM
I agree, I just don't know how some people do it. I am trying to expand and for 5 lots its going to take me 3 weeks with all the waiting, its ridiculous. Then like you say breeding, nesting etc is all so long. Perhaps they could have a sale on breeding etc times?

katiecarryall
12-10-13, 09:55 PM
I completely agree. I love the game but the wait times are ridiculous and now I am just bored and am about ready to delete the game. I am just hoping that we will get an update with changes to the times.
I understand that this is how they sell gold but do the math. It would cost a fortune to buyall the gold needed for all the waiting only to get common dragons.