PDA

View Full Version : iOS Transfer Issues

viayoung5
12-06-13, 03:23 PM
Sorry if this is posted somewhere else but I've been looking around for some help on this issues...

As of today, I can no longer switch from account to account using the same device. A few months back, iOS was updated to be able to do so and for this reason now, I am stuck on my one account and can't switch into my second account! As of midnight last night, I was definitely able to use my iPad mini to go back and forth on my two accounts as I was gifting/tipping... is there a change that I am unaware of? Can any help me with some answers please? I have also reach out to TL a little earlier.

Wanting to get back in soon bc it ****s me to see any stale food :(

Thanks!!

viayoung5
12-06-13, 03:27 PM
Just saw the other threads on this issue! Holy ****! I cannot believe that we aren't able to switch in an out of our accounts because of the updating procedures?! Very unfair...

igames4me
12-06-13, 03:27 PM
We're turning this feature off for about a week to work on improvements. We hope to get it back up as soon as possible!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)/page25

Feel free to state your frustration in that thread
Lets unite