PDA

View Full Version : super quick help! IOS where do i log in?

NoWayCupcake
12-06-13, 11:36 AM
Okay, I know I can email TL but I thought this might be quicker.

I just switched from my iphone4 to my new iphone5s. Opened bakery and it's starting me all over again of course. I can't seem to find anywhere to enter my storm ID and password. Help? Thank you in advanced :)

carabellexo
12-06-13, 12:14 PM
Open restaurant, then go to social, invite friends then account settings.

maguar
12-06-13, 03:43 PM
Normally this would work but at the moment . . .

We're turning this feature off for about a week to work on improvements. We hope to get it back up as soon as possible!

nky1111
12-06-13, 03:50 PM
try another storm8 game (racing live, ninjas live, etc) the old-fashioned way

NoWayCupcake
12-06-13, 04:02 PM
Normally this would work but at the moment . . .

:0 omg wait I have to live without my bakery for a WEEK?! Can't do this...... My neighbors will remove me :( and I'll run out of food man. Ughhhh

greygull
12-06-13, 04:37 PM
Try this way (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675492&viewfull=1#post675492)

I've used it several times before with no issue :)

TinksThots
12-07-13, 01:23 AM
:0 omg wait I have to live without my bakery for a WEEK?! Can't do this...... My neighbors will remove me :( and I'll run out of food man. Ughhhh
I gotcha babe. (*^_^*)

My version of transfer instructions:*
Play Racing Live to level 2 (just keep hitting the "Do it!" buttons). It'll ask for your street name, make up whatever for that, and pick a class, blah, then hit:

Home > little gear icon > Storm8 tab > Start/Resume Transfer > select New Device > enter your current ID and password > Transfer > wait some seconds > go back to Home and make sure your ID is there > that's all there is to it > no really, it's that simple > I know right?!

NoWayCupcake
12-07-13, 06:32 AM
TinksThots THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! It worked! You too greygull, thanks!! Ahh I'm so relieved haha

TinksThots
12-07-13, 12:38 PM
TinksThots THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! It worked! You too greygull, thanks!! Ahh I'm so relieved haha
YAAAY, you're back! =D