PDA

View Full Version : Christmas decoration

carrion2342
12-05-13, 01:39 PM
Why HDS didn't get christmas update? I checked the other story games and most of them got it.
We have less than 3 weeks till christmas and not an item yet. Most of the players were so excited about the today update. Honestly. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. Come on!! Pls don't handle us as abandoned child. I just hoping it will be better than the Halloween update. Refurbishing last year items and not giving anything new it's not cool. Not cool at all.

SuzzyQ22
12-05-13, 02:46 PM
Christmas items would be hugely appreciated. Many of my neighbors have been commenting that they are bored and want new items. Please add new items for our Christmas decorating fun soon!

ottofat
12-05-13, 02:48 PM
Yes why haven't we gotten any new Christmas decoration yet it's 3 weeks until Christmas , I am very disappointed !

ottofat
12-05-13, 02:54 PM
I was also very disappointed in the fact they had no thanksgiving stuff and the Halloween stuff was not that get !

KeepCalmAndReadBooks6
12-05-13, 02:54 PM
I agree!! I see a lot of my neighbors with their last year Christmas decorations out and, honestly, I want some of them!! Team Lava, please release XMas Decorations soon!!! It's 20 days until Christmas, really??

SuzzyQ22
12-05-13, 02:59 PM
I agree Otto, Thanksgiving was sad with only the table.

randbmckoy
12-05-13, 03:24 PM
I've definitely been waiting for Christmas items....please don't make us wait til the last minute. Especially if things take days to build.

keira10597
12-05-13, 03:36 PM
This is my first yr. for Christmas on HDS.....just would like to say it would be nice to receive Christmas items soon considering we only have 20 days left till Christmas. I had an offer this weekend to purchase a holiday sofa & now I can't find that item anywhere. I didn't purchase it because it cost gems & was saving them for something else. Now it's not available?...why is this when Halloween items that cost gems and were never purchased, but are still available for me to buy if I chose to do so. As I see I'm not the only person disappointed with having NO CHRISTMAS ITEMS. Can you please make items available soon. This weeks items were another disappointment for me.

keira10597
12-05-13, 03:43 PM
I agree....Thx for posting on my wall. Hope this helps us get Christmas items soon.

cardona28
12-05-13, 04:01 PM
Please release christmas items already 20 days until christmas!!
Thank you��

kijarashouse
12-05-13, 04:07 PM
where is the Christmas ? today new things arrived but ...... no Christmas things ��

KariO69
12-05-13, 04:17 PM
Loving this game! I am disappointed though... Today is December 5th. Where's our Christmas decor? It would be nice if they would have been available the day after Thanksgiving. Please! We need a little Christmas right this very minute !!!!!

Catiebug88
12-05-13, 04:29 PM
Yes! Please give us Christmas decorations, even last years for those of us who weren't playing then and have zero things to bring out of storage.

TheGrandma
12-05-13, 04:41 PM
I am one of those waiting to finally have some Christmas decorations to put out. I see many of my neighbors with their homes all ready for the big day, and here I am without anything! (I was not playing last year.)
And how about not making all of the good stuff cost us so many gems?!!

Hrshykss
12-05-13, 06:19 PM
I spend a good amount of money on gems but am thinking of stopping that altogether! I had really hoped for Christmas items today and nothing! Not even that many new items. Totally disappointing! One would think that that Team Lava would want to reap the benefits of offering items soon! Otherwise what is the point when the season is upon us!

filipina1983
12-05-13, 06:22 PM
Yes, please release the Christmas decoration :)

asfisha
12-05-13, 06:39 PM
I agree with Every player! Soooooooooooo frustrating. I spend a Lot of money on this game. Just Love decorating in general. Why no Christmas decorations?? I'm so jealous of players that have their Christmas stuff from Last year out 😢 What's the hold up?:confused::mad:

JamaicaCasa
12-05-13, 08:06 PM
I think we have been waiting patiently for the Christmas decorations, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can you guys release the Christmas decorations. I sent you guys a Email last week asking two questions! One when was the decoration going to be released, Second question what goal had to be done for the Romantic swing to be released. Every other day your automated system keeps sending me back the message I sent you guys. Now I have your attention please RELEASE THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, Have a Blessed Holiday.

jmom99
12-05-13, 08:33 PM
very disappointed no Xmas decor. Bought tons of gems at your sale. Just to get holiday decor. Only been playing since sept. All my neighbors have their decor up and I would like to get mine. Been saving coins for days.

Florida_gurl
12-05-13, 09:09 PM
This will be my first Christmas with HDS or any of the holidays and after a very disappointing Thanksgiving release now we don't have any Christmas items to download/ purchase or buy with gems and we have 20 days til Christmas. I would think TL would want to keep the game interesting to your players. If there aren't any Christmas or winter items to use soon it may be time to leave the game all together.

asfisha
12-05-13, 09:26 PM
Ditto!!! So aggravating! We want Christmas! We want Christmas! (Everyone now) WE WANT CHRISTMAS!

Catiebug88
12-05-13, 09:31 PM
We want Christmas!

carrion2342
12-05-13, 09:34 PM
I'm just wondering why don't we get any answer from TL. How many posts do we need to get some attention?

shomoonbeam
12-05-13, 09:36 PM
We definitely want Christmas decorations,. I was looking forward to them.

shomoonbeam
12-05-13, 09:40 PM
I've spent money for gems, and want Christmas decor, last years player have great stuff. When will it be out? I may stop playing if no Christmas.......even though I like my neighbors..

Catiebug88
12-05-13, 09:55 PM
I might stop playing as well. When the other games got Christmas decorations I closed them and rushed to HDS to find nothing. So disappointing.

WizardUp
12-05-13, 11:12 PM
Actually I'd like stuff for all the winter holidays Christmas, kwanza, Chanukah, Winter Solstice, etc, etc and Chanukah has already be***

amyed002
12-06-13, 06:48 AM
This is aggravating. I don't understand why the give us decorations when half the season is already over. Like for Halloween, it was the middle of the month before we got any decorations and it looks like the same will be happening for Christmas too. How hard is it to do anyway? It's not like they don't know it's coming! Only started playing this year and love the game, but there is so little to do after awhile that I was really looking forward to holiday decorating but they are really not thinking here. The sooner they get them out, the more money people are likely to spend.

honeydew001
12-06-13, 07:35 AM
I am VERY disappointed in the lack of Winter and Christmas items!! What's going on here??? At least put last years on so new people can have something?????

jah4jah
12-06-13, 08:10 AM
We like Christmas -_-

happyme14
12-06-13, 08:34 AM
A request on behalf of the Christmas Spirit, I build more than a house, I love this game, thank you for created, now please give us the joy of have the Christmas decor and winter decor, hope you enjoy and have fun like us... Merry Christmas to you.

carrion2342
12-06-13, 09:38 AM
32 postings and not 1 reaction. We are abandoned. No question about it. Soo Soo said������

myxlandia
12-06-13, 11:50 AM
Christmas is the awaiting part of HDS,I'm excited to see some christmas items to be added on my HDS but it was a frustration because in two weeks time it's Christmas Day.please do something about this.

TheGrandma
12-06-13, 12:05 PM
Abandoned? Really? They don't care about us? Their lack of a response is not a good sign that they care, you may be right. Maybe we should give them one more day. But only one! I have a lot to do before Christmas here at home. Not playing would give me plenty of time! Anybody with me?

carrion2342
12-06-13, 02:15 PM
Abandoned? Really? They don't care about us? Their lack of a response is not a good sign that they care, you may be right. Maybe we should give them one more day. But only one! I have a lot to do before Christmas here at home. Not playing would give me plenty of time! Anybody with me?

Maybe it's a good idea. I didn't expect them to release the christmas items right away, but at least get some answers why HDS has to wait for so long...

JamaicaCasa
12-06-13, 07:09 PM
Come on HD, We had a update today,It was such a disappointment it was not the Christmas DECORATIONS. Please release the Christmas Decorations. WE WANT CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, WE WANT CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, WE WANT CHRISTMAS DECORATION, AND WHEN DO WE WANT THEM NOW.

JamaicaCasa
12-06-13, 07:10 PM
I'm with you��������

kijarashouse
12-06-13, 07:18 PM
Come on team lava Lets give us the Christmas we all waiting for.
And for the long long wait time Lets give all the users free gems.

Catiebug88
12-06-13, 08:05 PM
Come on team lava Lets give us the Christmas we all waiting for.
And for the long long wait time Lets give all the users free gems.

I'm with you! I don't know if they'll give us free gems but they should do something for making us wait so long.

cardona28
12-06-13, 11:58 PM
40 posts and no response! What a lack of management and failure to accommodate your consumers! Business is about supply & demand; we've demanded repeatedly now it's your obligation to supply. How can a company ignore so many concerns? Why hasn't someone rectified this situation?

sherriwildhse
12-07-13, 01:33 AM
Doesn't management at least owes us an explanation about the Christmas items? I've been waiting for weeks, I'm seriously considering just deleting the app. I'm bored with the last few weeks of new items. Is anybody with me?

TheGrandma
12-07-13, 03:45 PM
Why HDS didn't get christmas update? I checked the other story games and most of them got it.
We have less than 3 weeks till christmas and not an item yet. Most of the players were so excited about the today update. Honestly. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. Come on!! Pls don't handle us as abandoned child. I just hoping it will be better than the Halloween update. Refurbishing last year items and not giving anything new it's not cool. Not cool at all.

Hey, I was just thinking, have you rated the game yet? That may be the one way we have to get their attention! If we all go and rate it lower because they don't value the players, they might just start to listen!

vlytle
12-07-13, 07:41 PM
Totally agree!!!! I've been eagerly awaiting items. Very jealous of people who have items from last year.

46LavanderLace
12-07-13, 08:04 PM
I am disgusted with the fact that TL had sales in gems, I bought $20 worth, and nothing to spend it on. The whole point was giving myself a Christmas present- gems to buy Christmas items with!

46LavanderLace
12-07-13, 08:06 PM
Yes, they do owe us something, even it's just an apology for their behavior.

46LavanderLace
12-07-13, 08:09 PM
Team Lava is The GRINCH who STOLE Christmas!

SuzzyQ22
12-08-13, 12:44 AM
There's another thread about this that got a moderator response a couple of weeks ago. Sadly the response amounted to nothing more than an "I don't know."

sherriwildhse
12-08-13, 03:43 AM
I'm with you a one star rating sounds like a good idea, maybe they'll change their management team as they aren't listening to their customers!

JamaicaCasa
12-08-13, 07:24 PM
still waiting on Christmas DECORATIONS, Merry Christmas

kijarashouse
12-08-13, 08:43 PM
i am for serval weeks at level 100 but unlocked by goal like romantic swing or rustic oven is NOT unlocked !!!

polliville
12-09-13, 07:09 AM
christmas is coming! No new items yet?

qutepetz
12-09-13, 08:44 AM
A statement would be nice explaining the delay.

TheGrandma
12-09-13, 12:16 PM
I just sent an email to support. Maybe they will help us get our decorations!
I can't wait for their reply, one way or the other. That will help at least.
Maybe.

Catiebug88
12-09-13, 01:56 PM
Maybe.

Thank you for emailing them. I hope you hear back from them soon.

asfisha
12-09-13, 05:11 PM
I sent an email too. They haven't even Read it :mad:

Catiebug88
12-09-13, 05:59 PM
You're kidding? They haven't even read it? That's ridiculous. Thank you for trying as well.

sweetlife007
12-09-13, 06:06 PM
I agree where are the Christmas decorations?...you have this huge audience of customers. Please add recipes to current appliances at least. That's easy. I am in the software business

carrion2342
12-10-13, 12:26 PM
I agree where are the Christmas decorations?...you have this huge audience of customers. Please add recipes to current appliances at least. That's easy. I am in the software business

If you want recipes than you better play bakery story or restaurant story. I don't think any interior designer will start to cook in the kitchen what they decorated

carrion2342
12-10-13, 12:29 PM
Maybe.

I bet you got an automated message about how busy they are with answering others and they will get back to you ASAP. It rarely happens. Let's say almost never

asfisha
12-10-13, 10:06 PM
Not kidding :mad:

qutepetz
12-12-13, 04:20 AM
It's Thursday. Will the Christmas decor come today? Don't disappoint us again this week Team Lava.

JennyCKing
12-12-13, 05:12 AM
Lack of activity by my neighbors indicates they've given up playing....! They were all anticipating Christmas stuff by now!

qutepetz
12-12-13, 05:29 AM
The same is happening on my end. Most haven't stopped playing but I don't think it's far off. If they are done adding and maintaining they could at least let everyone know. I haven't even seen the moderators on here. Lets see what happens today.

carrion2342
12-12-13, 12:17 PM
Sorry folks! But this is not looking good. There have been NO Team Lava posts on their Home Design Story Facebook page since Dec 1 - and that was about Restaurant Story! There are NO responses there either to the numerous requests for Christmas items and none to any of us here in this forum or to our emails?! I'm afraid the signs are all pointing to a Home Design shut down, just like they did only a few months ago with Dream House. Better not spend anymore of your money on this game until we see some further proof that Team Lava is going to maintain it.

Catiebug88
12-12-13, 01:35 PM
Well, we finally got some but no Christmas tree. Weird. But thank you for what you did give us.

calymans
12-12-13, 02:14 PM
The good news that the Christmas decoration is available now, the bad one that there is no Christmas tree!! No snowman no gift boxes !! I hope that they will be released soon cause I can't stop envying those who have them.

amyed002
12-13-13, 06:08 AM
Well we finally got some but have to say disappointed in the choices. Half of them don't even look christmasy. Happy to have something though. Those of us that don't have any from last year should be able to get them with the next update next week. Hopefully anyway because I liked those choices better.

qutepetz
12-14-13, 08:35 AM
We get Christmas decor 10 days before Christmas but of course no tree! So disappointed but not surprised. Release last years items please. I'm getting frustrated with Team Lava and I'm just one of many who feel the same.

qutepetz
12-19-13, 08:16 PM
Another update and still no tree???? How hard is it to release last years items? Since there are no more updates till next Thursday we won't be getting a tree this Christmas. So disappointed!