PDA

View Full Version : Switching from iOS to Kindle Fire HDX - questions

MagMags0408
12-05-13, 12:27 PM
I have an iPad mini but I just bought a new Kindle Fire HDX. I have a couple of questions I am hoping someone can answer for me. I have both RS and BS on my mini.

1. Will I lose any of my items when I switch to the Kindle (I.e. any tables, chairs or decorations)?
2. If I will lose items, is there a list somewhere of what items are not available on Kindle so I will be able to know before switching what items I will lose?
3. Can I switch back and forth with the new log on feature between the 2 devices?

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

creolepraline
12-05-13, 12:33 PM
No! No! And Yes!

You can still stay signed in and everything will still be saved on TLs servers. As long as you are signed in through restaurant with your storm ID.

kooky panda
12-05-13, 03:15 PM
1. If there are items only offered to IOS, then you will not have access to them on the kindle.
2. I do not have a list, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if they can provide you with a list.
3. No, you cannot use the log on feature with the kindle. Log on feature is only available to android and IOS devices.

Also I saw a little bit ago that some of the games were not available for the this new Kindle. Check the amazon market and make sure that RS and BS are available for this new Kindle.

MagMags0408
12-06-13, 07:17 PM
1. If there are items only offered to IOS, then you will not have access to them on the kindle.
2. I do not have a list, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if they can provide you with a list.
3. No, you cannot use the log on feature with the kindle. Log on feature is only available to android and IOS devices.

Also I saw a little bit ago that some of the games were not available for the this new Kindle. Check the amazon market and make sure that RS and BS are available for this new Kindle.

Thank you!