PDA

View Full Version : Update Stormie's Shop

PinkPixiShop
12-05-13, 07:58 AM
What do you think about offering "teasers" to the Fashion Story players by way of showing off upcoming catalogs, new tables and racks, LTOs, wallpapers, tiles and decor at the Stormie's Shop? Wouldn't it be nice to keep that location totally up-to-date with everything according to the season or edition? Right now, unless I am the only one seeing it, the Stormie Shop is decorated for Halloween. Personally, I think it should have transitioned into Fall/Autumn weeks ago following October 31st and then moved into a Christmas themed decor along with winter items. It would give people an opportunity to save gems or go buy more and do a little planning for their shops.

Does anyone agree or have additional thoughts on this idea?

mergirl96
12-05-13, 04:56 PM
What do you think about offering "teasers" to the Fashion Story players by way of showing off upcoming catalogs, new tables and racks, LTOs, wallpapers, tiles and decor at the Stormie's Shop? Wouldn't it be nice to keep that location totally up-to-date with everything according to the season or edition? Right now, unless I am the only one seeing it, the Stormie Shop is decorated for Halloween. Personally, I think it should have transitioned into Fall/Autumn weeks ago following October 31st and then moved into a Christmas themed decor along with winter items. It would give people an opportunity to save gems or go buy more and do a little planning for their shops.

I'm pretty sure your idea was the reason Stormie why was created. Unfortunately, whoever has the job of keeping Stormie up to date seems to have stopped caring.

PinkPixiShop
12-06-13, 07:30 AM
LOL ... well I am happy to know that I am not the only person seeing Halloween at Stormie's shop! For a while there, I was thinking I had missed an update or something. :p

cortnylyn
12-06-13, 08:06 AM
lol Ive mentioned this in a few places..tired of seeing Halloween...Hope they go right to Christmas

PinkPixiShop
12-06-13, 09:41 AM
lol Ive mentioned this in a few places..tired of seeing Halloween...Hope they go right to Christmas

Me too! If for no other reason than to see what might be coming down the pipeline with regards to decorations and/or old decorations so I can add cute stuff to wish list! *high five*

angelmama24
12-06-13, 07:36 PM
This suggestion makes me laugh! And, thank you, really needed that. But I predict that "Stormy's store " will be stuck in Halloween until Valentines day. Lol Lol Lol

CuteTali
12-06-13, 07:38 PM
Yes! that would be perfect, I'd check it all the time if it showed off the latest items.

PinkPixiShop
12-10-13, 07:54 AM
Still hoping for a Christmas decoration teaser at Stormie's Shop! If it goes too much longer without an update, I will start hoping for a Valentine's decoration teaser. Come on, TL ... don't hold out forever! We LIKE to see the new fun stuff coming through the pipeline :cool:

cortnylyn
12-14-13, 06:08 AM
I'm going to guess we might see Christmas in Feb? Wish they would change it already sheesh

jojopeanut
12-23-13, 10:34 PM
It'ssad and sslightly depressing her shop is still Halloween decorated. And poor girl hasn't changed clothes sense spring.

Colorful71
01-16-14, 09:35 AM

I agree! This has been bothering me also since Halloween ended and I thought there would be some Thanksgiving/Fall things in there, and when that didn't happen I was hoping for Christmas but No, still stuck in Halloween. so I am concerned that something happened to the person responsible for changing it, and why the job wasn't passed on to someone else? A lot of people play this game daily, and it is just a game, but it is a little disconcerting to see it still in Halloween, and Stormie's avatar clothes haven't changed in as long as I can remember!
Maybe for Valentine's day? I thought Stormie used to change clothes more often to reflect the newest update to the catalogue too.

lil_goober
01-16-14, 12:46 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I would certainly volunteer to be the one who maintains stormies shop. I would love to actually! Although I imagine there are hundreds of players who would love to! Maybe you can do a monthly contest and each month a different player can win the chance to maintain stormies shop! Clearly whoever is in charge of it now is a little preoccupied. So perhaps another player can be appointed the honor. You could maybe design a contest where 5 finalists are chosen from a thread where interested contestants enter their names and then the 5 finalists have to prove their exceptional dedication to the game by getting their neighbors to vote for them on stormies wall. Whoever gets the most votes wins the opportunity to manage and maintain stormies shop for a period of time. Now weather or not this is possible I'm not sure. It's just a suggestion. If it's not something that is feasible I'd like to ,again, offer to take on the task. I would be delighted and honored. Ok well just some food for thought!

yumyummi8
01-21-14, 03:28 AM
I wish we could delete Stormie. She serves no purpose. I find it extremely annoying that she is at the very top of the friends list. She gets in the way when I'm visiting and gifting my neighbors.

jojopeanut
01-23-14, 12:34 PM
Finally her shop got updated with new valentines items.

sanya87
01-31-14, 03:42 AM
it was about time. next update we can probably expect in the summer lol