PDA

View Full Version : Really disappointed

HenryLucky1
12-05-13, 06:34 AM
K, am I miss something here? Correct me if I'm wrong
I just wanna ask....ummmm...
So android already get same features with IOS?
NO?
Will android get same feature as IOS?
And so.....it's already more than a year and there's still nothing on android?
I'm really disappointed TL, really disappointed :(
I have been playing this game for more than a year waiting for a little feature and..... nothing :(
I think it's because IOS "produce" more money than android

I just wanna know if are there still android player here?

elwood99
12-05-13, 06:51 AM
K, am I miss something here? Correct me if I'm wrong
I just wanna ask....ummmm...
So android already get same features with IOS?
NO?
Will android get same feature as IOS?
And so.....it's already more than a year and there's still nothing on android?
I'm really disappointed TL, really disappointed :(
I have been playing this game for more than a year waiting for a little feature and..... nothing :(
I think it's because IOS "produce" more money than android

I just wanna know if are there still android player here?

I think it is much harder to build application for android than ios because 1) there are more numerous devices than ios thus, one has to make sure that app works for so many platforms 2) APIs for ios is more developed and documented than android.

I dont have the real data also i think the costs of coding those features outweigh the benefit in terms of gold sales for TL

marcatwolf
12-05-13, 08:02 AM
I have an IOS device and an android device and I play DS on both. At first, I was disappointed too about the differences or lack of features with android. Now, I'm OK with it. I like the simplicity of the android and there are many benefits. There are not as many traps. There are more confirmations on the operations such as "speeding up." Android gets more gold with the installation of other games, I think. It would be nice to trade I guess....I haven't gotten that far on my IOS yet. I wasn't impressed with the Artic Isles stuff. Maybe if there was a tropical isles with a umbrella cocktails! JK. What I don't get, technologically, is why I can see the dawn tree on my android island while looking at it from my IOS; however, I can't see it in my android game from my andriod? I can't get my head around that one! I do wish I had a gold dawn tree instead of those ugly green and brown patches!

marcatwolf
12-05-13, 08:03 AM
Android loads faster too.

Lorgalis
12-05-13, 08:19 AM
I am a die-hard-Andro-Gamer, frequently uttering my disappointment about this all.

In the meantime, regarding the parity issue, I am resignated.

The simplicity of the Andro-Version is indeed a plus, I realized. Only those cool dragons (like Phoenix or Paladin ...) should also be available for Andros, like the Gem-hybrids that can only be crafted at iOS (afaik).

rsusko
12-05-13, 09:19 AM
You can breed gemstone hybrids on android now.

I played on android for a long time before getting this new iPad, which I immediately moved my account to. It was nicer to have the extra gold speeding confirmation and portability of my phone, but like...wow. I don't even feel compelled to start a new account on my phone.

Lorgalis
12-05-13, 10:10 AM
I have bred nearly all Gemstone Hybrids, exept Tigereye and Quartz by now. What I meant is that the other dragons like those Ninja, Paladin, Phoenix, and so on should also be available to Android - as the Gemstone hybrids already are.

kurebiz
12-05-13, 10:42 AM
I'm getting bored of this game too. Login less than 5 times a day. One year ago, I logged in every hour. How times have changed.

kooky panda
12-05-13, 11:02 AM
Please share any questions or comments you have in Forum Disputes.
(http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)
Please see Android Parity thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53559-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-4&p=741356&viewfull=1#post741356) for more information.

Thanks!