PDA

View Full Version : Recipes and gems

Unregistered
01-10-11, 12:28 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I find it so hard to get gems. I have reached nearly 4* on every recipe and I am struggling to get more. I don't want to pay for any but however I do appreciate this is how they make money. I think money should be able to be transferred to gems, but for a high sum of virtual money. I don't know whether this is just me? But my brothers both have the same problem, but we don't want to use our hard earned money for something so seemingly petty!!! There are some amazing gem-funded objects on the game and it is a shame to miss out on them :(

I think there are a decent amount of recipes, however I think there should be more. This would also help with gems as when you get to different levels of cooking abilities you would get some gems. But I am on quite a high level and am unable to unlock anymore recipes!

I think Restaurant Story is amazing so don't get me wrong! Tell me whether you agree or not? Same situations? Any tips?

tanyalovesyouzttm
08-29-11, 03:57 AM
I have the same situation!
They only started giving a gem for finishing level 4 when I mastered almost ALL the dishes. :(
I'm in level 75? What about you?

Rachael98
08-29-11, 04:10 AM
I have the same situation!
They only started giving a gem for finishing level 4 when I mastered almost ALL the dishes. :(
I'm in level 75? What about you?

Again, please don't bump:).

Hawaiianmomma
08-29-11, 04:16 AM
Again, please don't bump:).
There are no rules up here to clearly define to the newcomers to the forums. Others Should consider this.

mattdiner
08-29-11, 04:17 AM
tanyalovesyouzttm - Many other users have complained about this. They may make a mastery level 5...

I am closing this thread.
To those who say it's valid discussion: the original topic of the thread is different than the reply. You may create a new thread relevant to the reply, but it's old and off-topic.

Again- Any complaints, please send me a pm or a vm.