PDA

View Full Version : What would you pay gems for?

shambalaya
12-05-13, 02:20 AM
Some fantastic new feature? A way to replenish hard-to-find resources? Decorations? Items you missed?

Me personally I would pay gems for an extra kitchen or even better the ability to add more stove space in the existing ones, or even to have queuing slots like in farm story 2. Feasts are the most difficult for me to stock up on because I have adventures going 24/7 from both the castle and the barracks.
Pergola is nice, but not enough for my hungry knights and I do mostly eggs and milk trade for feast items, but still could use more!

I would also pay gems for a feature which would increase the 99 storage limit!
And I'm so fed up with scrolling through my inventory that I would actually pay gems to be able to organize items under categories...

CLOVERKAITO
12-06-13, 07:34 PM
I'm debating if I want to buy another wizard school for 200 gems for more energy... and I would pay gems for another kitchen or sawmill because I'm so low on saps! =( My potion shops aren't even brewing anything because I got no saps to make more glue! Chopping trees takes forever...

shambalaya
12-07-13, 11:51 AM
I've never bought gems, but one thing I love about castle story is that you can obtain the premium currency relatively easy with some hard work (playing games, doing adventures daily). In this way I've managed to buy two wizard schools, the fortune teller and the barracks.

I have 250 gems currently and since I don't want to use them to speed up things, I'm looking for more interesting opportunities!