PDA

View Full Version : Things we need please

mrosmeows
12-04-13, 11:46 PM
I love castle story and it makes me happy. But there are a few changes the game needs so so so badly

1.40 is NOT enough energy. That doesn't even clear
My board. It should be at least fifty probably sixty

2. If we aren't going to be allowed to level up after thirty we should get a free full energy refill once a month

3. There should be a mystery box like in farm story two that contains everything from energy to gems to pigs that you can send to your neighbors. Even if you only get something cool one out of fifty times it'd be worth it

4. Let us send more people gifts. Please.

5 more quests. Every time you add one its seasonal the same five are boriplease consider atleast some of this. Thanks

mrosmeows
12-04-13, 11:48 PM
Oh yes and when we break down trees and rocks we need to get some energy back like with the farms. You run out of rock or wood you have to spend atleast a full day neglecting everything else to break down nature

my607
12-05-13, 05:13 AM
Yes, we need more energy like 50 or more. We need some Christmas items trees, buildings, snow, and have them dress in red or green. Something for mermaid scales I never have enough of it.

jimboser
12-05-13, 08:26 AM
The cap used to be 30, so that's something to be thankful for. At 40, I can run through my game pretty quickly. Best advice is to build the wizard schools for an energy recharge a few times a day, use the gem rewards from installing and playing other games that come up frequently to stockpile if you don't want to purchase them. Try to get the parts for an Alicorn if you can, I believe something was said about Alicorns being a part of the Christmas questline.

Best advice though is to play as frequently as you can, you get a full recharge every 2 hours. I have WiFi at the office, and fire up my iPad on breaks and play for a few minutes, collecting crops, putting longer items in at the kitchen, etc. I save shorter crafting items for when I'm at home or playing at lunch.

MiniLaura
12-05-13, 08:43 AM
Moving thread to the suggestions forum!

mrosmeows
12-05-13, 12:09 PM
I do check my game as much as I can. And I also play all the games to get free
Gems up until the point they're asking you I hit level thirty on a game you suck at like the bubble popping and it's impossible. I've did get a wizard school with the gems and raised it to level five. I also have the once a week alicorn refill it's still not enough. It was great to have it raised from thirty but were buying new buildings as they put them out the barracks although it's awesome has us growing food and easing crop constantly for three feasts every two days and I normally keep all my plants maxed out in my inventory to help with all this. Still need more energy I love the fact that this game grows and changes. I know how to programmer they work so hard to make sure it's constantly moving. I respect that. But as they gift us with more buildings more animals more challenges to keep the game goin we need more energy to do it

my607
12-27-13, 06:53 PM
We need a pond that gives out a lot of mermaid scales. I'm in short supply of scales and not every time u go to the pond you get the scales. I think there's a lot of people who would agree with me.

mulan12
01-01-14, 01:52 AM
How do you get free Gems? I have an iPhone and I've never seen any offers. I'm constantly badgered with popups to play new games, but nothing saying you get free gems if you install or play it.

MiniLaura
01-01-14, 07:22 AM
How do you get free Gems? I have an iPhone and I've never seen any offers. I'm constantly badgered with popups to play new games, but nothing saying you get free gems if you install or play it.

Please note that IOS players do not get gems for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to goals for downloading games. Goals that reward gems usually involve collecting from a coin building.

you can also get gems from adventures, Sir Piggy, and dragons.

dizzy7373
01-01-14, 11:53 AM

Please note that IOS players do not get gems for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to goals for downloading games. Goals that reward gems usually involve collecting from a coin building.
you can also get gems from adventures, Sir Piggy, and dragons.

Like Laura says, click the pop up in castle story, install the new game and play it for about 30 seconds, head back to castle story, you should then get a congratulations pop up, then a new task to collect from a coin building, this will have a gem reward, collect from the building, then get free gems.
You may get a new pop up to achieve a particular level in the new game, and depending on how much you enjoyed your little taster, will determine whether you try for that one, again no reward showing in castle story till after you get to the level and then a new task appears to collect from a coin building.
Typically the rewards are 30 gems for the initial install and 15 for any subsequent level up challenges.