PDA

View Full Version : Very unusual situation

jesoftngentle
12-04-13, 08:34 PM
My kingdoms name is Joyce's Kingdom, level 30. The only way I can get to my level 30 kingdom is to visit myself on my new iPad. ( my old iPad was stolen). I tried to go to the social part of my new kingdom and type in my storm8 I'd, and of course it was already taken. Yes indeed it's taken, by me, myself and I. I don't want to start over because I am not wiling to spend that much money again, but I will spend if I get my level 30 kingdom back. I have tried everything. Pls Santa I want my old kingdom back for Christmas.
Are you listening Santa?

meme1098
12-04-13, 08:54 PM
You can use a login feature now available through Restaurant Story

Go here for instructions:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)

outhouse01
12-04-13, 11:31 PM
My kingdoms name is Joyce's Kingdom, level 30. The only way I can get to my level 30 kingdom is to visit myself on my new iPad. ( my old iPad was stolen). I tried to go to the social part of my new kingdom and type in my storm8 I'd, and of course it was already taken. Yes indeed it's taken, by me, myself and I. I don't want to start over because I am not wiling to spend that much money again, but I will spend if I get my level 30 kingdom back. I have tried everything. Pls Santa I want my old kingdom back for Christmas.
Are you listening Santa?

At last, another neighbour on the forum. Good luck, will not delete you. Cheers.

kooky panda
12-05-13, 06:11 AM
You can use a login feature now available through Restaurant Story

Go here for instructions:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)

Try this new log on feature. If your storm ID the same as your forum name, then your forum password is your storm ID password.

If you never set up a password for your storm ID on your old iPad, you will need to email support@teamlava.com for assistance is getting your games transferred over to your new iPad.

jesoftngentle
12-05-13, 06:52 AM
Thank-you so very much, it worked! It took me awhile to figure out but I got it. Thanks again.

jimboser
12-05-13, 08:19 AM
I'm hoping that Login feature makes it into more TL games as they are updated. I just went through this on my new iPhone, and had to install Restaurant Story for it to work. The way TL implemented this seems much better than how it worked in the Storm8 games, you can actually switch accounts quite easily, which is very cool.

I now never have to worry about my iPad not having access to WiFi for a prolonged period, I can just bring up that account on my iPhone instead.

kooky panda
12-05-13, 11:07 AM
Thank-you so very much, it worked! It took me awhile to figure out but I got it. Thanks again.

Glad to hear!!

I'm hoping that Login feature makes it into more TL games as they are updated. I just went through this on my new iPhone, and had to install Restaurant Story for it to work. The way TL implemented this seems much better than how it worked in the Storm8 games, you can actually switch accounts quite easily, which is very cool.

I now never have to worry about my iPad not having access to WiFi for a prolonged period, I can just bring up that account on my iPhone instead.

I believe more of the games may be getting this same login feature later on. :)