PDA

View Full Version : My Candy Cane Tab / Recipe Disappeared from my Candy Cane Maker..

cpebbles73
12-04-13, 05:15 PM
Please fix this problem... I want to make candy canes only the cake is available ...

nmishii
12-04-13, 05:25 PM
They removed that recipe in January, even though they had always said they wouldn't remove recipes on constructable appliances. People asked for it back, but there was no response. They know its missing, but didn't do anything about it in January.

Maybe they will give it back soon.

cpebbles73
12-04-13, 07:25 PM
They removed that recipe in January, even though they had always said they wouldn't remove recipes on constructable appliances. People asked for it back, but there was no response. They know its missing, but didn't do anything about it in January.

Maybe they will give it back soon.really what was the point in the candy cane machine then, with no candy cane....

nmishii
12-04-13, 07:30 PM
In TeamLavaLand, anything goes, whether it makes sense or not. Whenever they remove items, there's almost always surprises.

Hanakimi87
12-06-13, 01:07 PM
I think it's totally lame.

NoWayCupcake
12-06-13, 03:30 PM
Hey let's make a candy cane appliance then take the CANDY CANES away! I remember when this happened but I seriously don't even see the point or the motivation for this. I would give TL the benefit of the doubt and say it has to be a glitch, since that's the only thing that makes sense but... As nmishii said, it's TeamLavaLand.

AuntyRose32
12-06-13, 04:18 PM
I'm hoping it gets reinstated this Christmas on one of the updates.

Kawaiisakura
12-07-13, 04:17 PM
I found this out earlier this week, SO frustrating I put my Candy Cane ovens away :(. I really hope they bring it back for Christmas!!

jtdesignz
12-09-13, 10:00 PM
Maybe they will give it back soon.

lol... dont hold you breath!

bubbatime
12-10-13, 03:10 AM
I am gussing it is the same reason that we have no Christmas goals!! Christmas has been taken out of eveything..if its removed from bakery Story too, then i will delete all Team Lava games!

srblue12
12-10-13, 11:10 AM
I am very disappointed to see there's no candy canes recipe.... As I thought that we would always keep recipes on special appliances. They have never done this before with special appliances as I have been playing for over 3 years. :confused::(

cpebbles73
12-12-13, 10:53 AM
Can you just give us our candy cane recipe back... Someone from lava team needs to answer...please