PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-4-13

kooky panda
12-04-13, 12:48 PM
Which new items and dragons would you like to see come to your game?

You can only vote once, but you can choose as many as you want!

Results will be submitted in 2 weeks.

The last suggestion thread did not have many dragon suggestions so I have also included some suggestions I have recieved from members by PM!

Skip2TheEnd
12-04-13, 01:12 PM
Another island to expand to.

spectacular2nv
12-04-13, 03:09 PM
No more metal dragons please...
I like the sound of planet dragons: Pluto and Neptune.
Maybe space alien dragons.

I like the grinch too. I wonder what Santa would look like as a dragon.

akking158
12-04-13, 03:26 PM
No more metal dragons please...
I like the sound of planet dragons: Pluto and Neptune.
Maybe space alien dragons.

I like the grinch too. I wonder what Santa would look like as a dragon.

i just had a great image pop into my head...lolol

elwood99
12-04-13, 04:56 PM
Anyone interested in belly dancing dragon? Disco dancing? Rocker dragon? Obama dragon? Ted cruz dragon?

cinnamon57
12-04-13, 07:15 PM
I could only use any of the decorations if they open up some real estate. Most of mine are in storage.

noodleland
12-04-13, 09:26 PM
Please add another stone dragon and 2 more Dino dragons! I have empty spaces in very expensive habitats and we need more habitats! Please release in threes!! Or add colors so they can go in other habitat types?

Also, please add ability to upgrade diamond habitats to hold 3 dragons (for coins please). And maybe add another island to the main island for more space? Not another one like the frozen one, though I like it.

marcatwolf
12-04-13, 09:58 PM
I would like to see the elf dragon and a santa dragon and some xmas decorations like a xmas tree. Reindeer dragon or nutcracker dragon maybe. I like dinosaurs too much better than metal. So no to anything metal. Dragons are living creatures. Not stone or metal. Maybe im too traditional.

chic4stylin
12-04-13, 10:24 PM
Would love a grinch, santa, elf, reindeer, etc., but PLEASE give us enough time to breed for them before expiring them. Don't release several and then only give us a few days, or even weeks to get them. Give us a reasonable amount of time (and PLENTY of gold sales) in which to get them all, or most of them!

freshfunin2008
12-04-13, 10:40 PM
We need more habitats before we get any more dragons. thanks

cquinn32
12-05-13, 06:11 AM
Lol more dragons, we need more space to put them!!!!

fyrpop
12-05-13, 07:59 AM
When is the Sagittarius dragon coming out? The zodiac dragons are the only ones I'm really concentrating on.

huha54
12-05-13, 12:09 PM
We need more habitats before we get any more dragons. thanks
yes now days we just need habits so each weeks new dragons but where we put them?
and gold dragons ...tresure was the first gold dragon and still its there while the others which came latter they gone!!! what is this?
well dont know how TL thinks

J85909266
12-05-13, 12:17 PM
I don't want anymore dragons. I've loved dragons my entire life, but this game has made me sick of them.

cedkugedchgd
12-05-13, 12:25 PM
hey, these suggestions are all fine but... HOW ABOUT FREAKING BIG DIAMOND HABITATS?!?!!

i dont apologize for screaming at you :( (well maybe i will...)

i don't want a lot for christmas
there is just one thing i need
i don't care about the presents
underneath the christmas tree

i just want BIG DIAMOND HABITATS for my own
more than you could ever know
make my wish come truuuuue, TL
all i want for christmaaaaas is BIG DIAMOND HABITATS (for coins, not for gold, lol)

spectacular2nv
12-05-13, 02:25 PM
hey, these suggestions are all fine but... HOW ABOUT FREAKING BIG DIAMOND HABITATS?!?!!

all i want for christmaaaaas is BIG DIAMOND HABITATS (for coins, not for gold, lol)

That's a great song... Love it

akking158
12-05-13, 04:00 PM

i love that you made the extra five syllables seamlessly fit into there. well done ;)

HenryLucky1
12-06-13, 05:51 AM
Okay, okay, if you think TL still doesn't release the features on android because it's difficult, okay, it's difficult, but.... let me remind you, it's already more than a year man! OVER a year!!! A YEAR!! Is that take a year!?!?!?!? Huh?

HenryLucky1
12-06-13, 05:55 AM

Hahahaha, you never tired to ask for that BIG diamond habitat, it's already more than a year...
TL never cares players...

Lorgalis
12-06-13, 07:02 AM
I voted for those Decos, maybe they are released for Andro, too. Otherwise I give a *censored* on them. Anyway, the Plutodragon sounds interesting. But then TL should bring the cosmics back. All of them.

Skip2TheEnd
12-06-13, 10:01 AM
They need to add a "Another Island to Expand to" option. That was one of main additions we asked for the last polls and suggestions thread!

morgan2204
12-06-13, 03:47 PM
All I want for Christmas is for Androids to have the same functionality as iOS. Is it "difficult" or "abandoned"?

aceblade
12-06-13, 03:55 PM
I want a Grinch dragon. That sounds cool. Especially if he actually looks all Seuss Grinch like.
:D

connies001
12-06-13, 04:06 PM
With Christmas on the horizon,I agree that elf, Santa,mrs Claus & reindeer dragons sound good, with a new Christmas themed habitat for them. Also a great idea is to make these available to buy with coins not gold. And also the diamond habitat expanded to hold 3 dragons. I love this game.

mash4u1
12-07-13, 09:29 PM
Another island and an update for android users. Can't have decorations and more dragons if there is no room to place them.

iluvboydragons
12-07-13, 10:13 PM
I don't know why anyone bothers to vote since the 1 option that got the least votes ( scrap metal dragon) is the one we got...gadget dragon...um thanks TL for listening to your paying customers...I don't understand why they ask for our feedback if they are just gonna do whatever anyway!!

dalexxx
12-08-13, 04:22 AM
A buy it only now dragon using coins as i couldnt get anything new anymore @_@

marcatwolf
12-08-13, 07:44 AM
We need a gold sale and xmas now!

sfallday
12-08-13, 01:19 PM
Another island and more habitats

finnth12
12-08-13, 01:39 PM
habitatssssss, lots of it:p

ThosePeskyDragons
12-09-13, 12:20 PM
It would be wonderful to receive a diamond as a reward for either a tournament or a summoning quest. Even if the chances of receiving such a reward was really tough. I'm sure other players would agree. At least we would feel we had a chance of getting one!

cedkugedchgd
12-09-13, 12:24 PM
It would be wonderful to receive a diamond as a reward for either a tournament or a summoning quest. Even if the chances of receiving such a reward was really tough. I'm sure other players would agree. At least we would feel we had a chance of getting one!

i know not having a diamond is kinda sad but if that would be the case, everybody would have a diamond and it wouldn't be special anymore. diamonds should be really really hard to get and winning them in a tournament or from a summoning would be a kids game.

jus7_me89
12-09-13, 02:25 PM
i know not having a diamond is kinda sad but if that would be the case, everybody would have a diamond and it wouldn't be special anymore. diamonds should be really really hard to get and winning them in a tournament or from a summoning would be a kids game.

LOL ! do you find summonings and tournaments that easy??? REALLY ? getting steampunk was a real challenge for everyone and it was "really really hard to get" ...maybe you are luckier than others but that's not the case for all of us...

kooky panda
12-09-13, 03:26 PM
I don't know why anyone bothers to vote since the 1 option that got the least votes ( scrap metal dragon) is the one we got...gadget dragon...um thanks TL for listening to your paying customers...I don't understand why they ask for our feedback if they are just gonna do whatever anyway!!

Keep in mind that we not see suggestions posted today for a few months. It takes some time to develop and put new items in the games. A few months ago a popular suggestion was METAL Dragons.... Guess what we now have them!

Justchilling0024
12-10-13, 02:27 AM
Here some that I think would make some good ideas
Add to stone
Add to cosmic
Add to dino
Add to fairytale
Add to mythic
Add to gemstone
Add to royal
Add to tropic
Add to diamond

New types
Flowers
Ground
Monster
Treasure type for android
Attic type for android
Warrior type for android

New color
Orange

New island for space

Banners for each type

Justchilling0024
12-10-13, 09:10 AM
Sorry for double post didn't know how to edit other post

Bring back le dragons that are not tied to holiday to be relisted like seabreeze dream mermaid

Get Android caught up before adding new stuff

Thought of it this morning maybe a god type might work might not

Naomi232
12-10-13, 09:23 AM
I know these have been suggested before but.....

I would really like to see a sticky for our wall. That way when I'm not able to play for a bit it would be the first thing my neighbors would see.

I would really like to be able to display eggs that I like. Please, please, please.

^_^

klm722
12-10-13, 04:34 PM
I would really like to see a sticky for our wall. That way when I'm not able to play for a bit it would be the first thing my neighbors would see.

Love this suggestion!

jim23cash
12-10-13, 04:57 PM
The Sticky for our walls is a great idea, should be implemented in all TL games. I like the idea of a space on our wall where we can display things (like eggs) that give us the chance to personalize our walls a little. I'd really like a place I could post a message that would not get buried under visitors postings. Maybe a tab on the wall like our profile, but w what we want posted on it. Our tab comes up first when you click on wall so we can post important messages there, and if you want to leave msg you have to click on other tab.
But more than anything, MORE HABITATS PLEASE!

Skip2TheEnd
12-11-13, 07:04 AM
The Sticky for our walls is a great idea, should be implemented in all TL games. I like the idea of a space on our wall where we can display things (like eggs) that give us the chance to personalize our walls a little. I'd really like a place I could post a message that would not get buried under visitors postings. Maybe a tab on the wall like our profile, but w what we want posted on it. Our tab comes up first when you click on wall so we can post important messages there, and if you want to leave msg you have to click on other tab.
But more than anything, MORE HABITATS PLEASE!

Edit: AND A NEW ISLAND!

crystalrayn3
12-11-13, 11:04 AM
MORE ISLANDS PLEASE

(I was trying to be subtle) ;-P

CatLadyy
12-11-13, 07:25 PM
I would love to see more decor added to the Arctic Isles. There's so much space there and with limited dragons/habitats, it's almost pointless to expand right now. I'd love to see atleast some flowers added, and a few different trees.

asyran2012
12-11-13, 10:59 PM
Another island!
Thor , Loki and Odin Dragon!
and a new app icon for Christmas! :p
[Edit] Oh yeah! And Quetzal Dragon! :)

Woodworker49
12-12-13, 03:03 PM
I would echo the comments above that we really NEED more habitats and a multiple Diamond habitat that we can buy with coins.
I would also request that Quetzl be brought back, even for a limited engagement. It would complete the basic color-Diamond collection. I have only been playing for 4 months but am hooked on the game.

Woodworker49
12-13-13, 01:57 PM
Another suggestion would be to be able to craft current Battle Arena awards out of old ones. Say 5 maces and 8 hours to get one Immortal Mask.

kooky panda
12-13-13, 03:37 PM
Another suggestion would be to be able to craft current Battle Arena awards out of old ones. Say 5 maces and 8 hours to get one Immortal Mask.
umm this sounds interesting!
This poll and suggestion thread is for specific items, like dragons, decorations, but I will pass this suggestion on to the community managers.

belbar22
12-13-13, 03:50 PM

Great idea.

jus7_me89
12-13-13, 04:23 PM

this is a splendid idea indeed !

LionsDragons
12-13-13, 05:03 PM

I suspect that every player thinks this is a great idea. It's been suggested before and ignored; I'm glad that it's getting the treatment it deserves.

Thanks Kooky!

jimmiejoe
12-14-13, 04:01 AM
DJ Dragon FTW.

Oh, and vinyl by the way, none of that i(payed too much)Mac or CD DJing BS. :P

Edit: I forgot to add including items on Android that are only available for iOS and vice versa.... seems like a no-brainer there.

jus7_me89
12-14-13, 04:20 AM
this is not really a suggestion or anything new...its more like a wish: could you re-release the yin-yang dragon and give it to us as a prize for winning a tourny ? or at least make it breed-able ! 1400 gold costs a lot of real money and i cannot afford it (unless you let it 2-3 months in the market ) and i am sure there are not many who are going to spend 30-40 $ to get only one dragon. i like that dragon very much and its one of my favs. it would be such an awesome Christmas gift ! you can make the tourny as hard as you like! for this dragon i am ready to use the ultimate attack several times !

Anaboe
12-14-13, 09:27 AM
I think it's a good idea to let players be able to get a second evolution temple.

For each breed, you need 3 times the evolution temple: at lvl 3, 6 and 9. My cue for the temple is HUGE!!! I want to trade all my double dragons in the trading shop, but that requires them to be lvl 4 - and with so much unique dragons waiting to reach epic, I keep selling and selling the doubles... So for sure, I would be willing to pay up to 50 gold for a second evolution temple....

Anaboe
12-14-13, 09:37 AM
Another idea: please let us be able to gift (or trade) each other other things than gold: dragons, decorations, food, mut also midnight maces, spirit scythes, etc. Even if such a trade would cost a few gold (say, 5 gold for small trade, 10 gold for a dragon-trade), it would be worth it, and TL would also make money out of it.

Something like an auction-house is realy worth the money and time, both for the players, and for TL.

huanglina13
12-16-13, 04:24 AM
Another island

yayacupcake
12-16-13, 08:00 AM
Voted for rocks and fences, no dragons. All I really want for Christmas though is a little bit of parity. How about the features that iOS have had for over a year now?

s_lynne
12-16-13, 11:12 AM
Stop releasing new dragons for at least a few weeks. It's very frustrating when I'm tryin to obtain the 50 new dragons and all of a sudden 100 more are released and we only have about a week to obtain as many as we could. I swear this game has become a race war. I don't like it anymore.

LemonadeMouth173
12-16-13, 11:28 AM
Im wondering if it will be very hard for u TL to make one tournament with old dragons like YinYang, Ninja etc and every player to be able to chose between those dragons. Ive missed Ninja and id love to have it back like a tournament boss. Can u just consider this suggestion, plz?I think there r a lot of players who missed one tournament or another and who will subscribe at this idea!Thanx!

LemonadeMouth173
12-16-13, 11:31 AM
Oh, and a Grinch or Reindeer dragon would be lovely. U know, those cute lil dragons like they used to be!Thx again and happy month and holidays, TL!!!

cityfan
12-16-13, 11:52 AM
I'd love another shot at the YinYang.....

jus7_me89
12-16-13, 03:04 PM
i have a suggestion : make these new dragons easier to BREED ! that would be wonderful !

lilobrat05
12-18-13, 08:22 PM
I want some Christmas decorations like some Christmas trees, presents, Snowmen, sleds, candy canes (trees), dragon winter wonderland area with some dragons playing in the snow...

I just want some decor that's not crazy expensive with coins but looks pretty.

sabrinainde
12-18-13, 10:29 PM
My suggestion: Come up with some new base dragons. I swear, if I see one more dragon based on the Poison, I'm going to run away screaming. Okay...so I'm probably just going to roll my eyes and sigh loudly, but seriously - I can't be the only one sick to death of seeing soooo many dragons that look almost exactly alike. I think Tinsel may have been the last straw for me :rolleyes:

And I mention Poison because it's my least favorite design (though Wild is a close runner-up...that adult form - :shudder: ), but really all of the base dragons are kind of played out at this point. New ones, please!!

Skip2TheEnd
12-19-13, 08:38 AM
My suggestion: Come up with some new base dragons. I swear, if I see one more dragon based on the Poison, I'm going to run away screaming. Okay...so I'm probably just going to roll my eyes and sigh loudly, but seriously - I can't be the only one sick to death of seeing soooo many dragons that look almost exactly alike. I think Tinsel may have been the last straw for me :rolleyes:

And I mention Poison because it's my least favorite design (though Wild is a close runner-up...that adult form - :shudder: ), but really all of the base dragons are kind of played out at this point. New ones, please!!

I also wouldn't mind some new base designs for dragons or even just more additions to some of the rarer used base types, such as the fire dragon base design (only 3 dragons thus far all of which I am a fan of: Knight, Immortal and Big Bad).

jus7_me89
12-19-13, 02:39 PM

sooo sooo right ! i don't like the poison design either ! it looks weird when the dragon moves...looks like a mutant crab !

LemonadeMouth173
12-21-13, 01:05 AM
U released many amazing dragons but one part was always forget- the crafting part. Most of us crafted almost all dragons and now we have a large amount of unused gems. Would be lovely to have some new dragons to craft- mix between yellow/ purple, blue/ purple, green/ yellow etc. All the gemstone dragons r awesome and i rlly think new ones will be highly appreciated.

chalupa2030
12-23-13, 02:55 AM
sooo sooo right ! i don't like the poison design either ! it looks weird when the dragon moves...looks like a mutant crab !

Nothing beats the four I hate with their annoying movement. They are hidden in the corner behind all my farms!

Coral
Fruitful ( I want to cut off that silly apple )
Air ( I think it is. Like a crazy chicken! )
Pumpkin ( although, I'm starting to like him more and more. His name is " Pi ":)

chalupa2030
12-23-13, 02:55 AM
I'd love another shot at the YinYang.....

Ditto that!

chalupa2030
12-23-13, 02:59 AM
I would like to see somewhere to put all of the eggs. The are so cool to see! An island for eggs?

That'll work.:p

jus7_me89
12-23-13, 03:40 AM
Nothing beats the four I hate with their annoying movement. They are hidden in the corner behind all my farms!

Coral
Fruitful ( I want to cut off that silly apple )
Air ( I think it is. Like a crazy chicken! )
Pumpkin ( although, I'm starting to like him more and more. His name is " Pi ":)

the coral design is also ugly as hell ! you are right ! i would love to see new designs ! also i have a HUGE suggestion : lower the breeding time for those ugly commons : island,poision,magic!

buttabdullah99
12-28-13, 02:52 AM
TL plz give us more habitats I want more habitats to place my dragon I have 60/60 habitats plz give us more homes for dragon plxplzplz

buttabdullah99
12-28-13, 02:57 AM
I want unlimited habitats plz we can buy as much as we want plz TL plz

ThosePeskyDragons
12-29-13, 05:00 AM
Would love a retry button on the breeding den. After 144 attempts for Quetzel I was seriously fed up of trawling through my lists of dragons to find dawntree and diamond.

danni7788
12-29-13, 10:36 AM
You know what I would really love?? A rainbow/diamond hybrid. Except it would make most sense for it to be called Prism, and there is already one of those. As long as it isn't as ugly as that one, too!! Rainbow and diamond are gorgeous dragons in my opinion.. A hybrid would be amazing!! I always wished they came out with diamond hybrids for the limited sets too, like cosmic and fairytale. They could make such cool ones!

matchbox222
12-30-13, 12:07 AM
It's been a while since a poll and suggestions thread got posted IT'S BACK yay

jim23cash
12-30-13, 05:04 AM
More habitats please. I have more dragons than I have room for...1 on nest, 3 eggs in storage, 2 dragons in stables (1 each Dino and Stone).
Multi dragon Diamond Habitats!!!

chalupa2030
01-03-14, 05:23 AM
You know what I would really love?? A rainbow/diamond hybrid. Except it would make most sense for it to be called Prism, and there is already one of those. As long as it isn't as ugly as that one, too!! Rainbow and diamond are gorgeous dragons in my opinion.. A hybrid would be amazing!! I always wished they came out with diamond hybrids for the limited sets too, like cosmic and fairytale. They could make such cool ones!

I agree!

cyclonetessie
01-03-14, 06:23 PM
I'm an android player I would like to be on the same platform as ios users a battle arena for instance and for the game to have a text area so we can send the same messages to all nbrs. Also the drop outs & freezes far to many i.e takes me 4 hours to get round 135 nbrs just ready to pull the pin on the game cause it's so frustrating :(

ChaosK1tty
01-04-14, 05:56 PM
I'm an android player and will take my Mom's or my Sister's iPad to do their battles when they're stuck. It would be great to have the option to do battle too.

Though with all of the duplicates that I have been getting when I try and breed for the seasonal dragons, it would be awesome to get the trading post and crafting spellbook thingie. (Or that retry button that someone mentioned where it costs coins instead of gold... or even the boosted breeding option).

Though a handy feature that would be nice to have is a multi-selector like we get in map request screen for our wall to select and delete more than 1 post at a time. It's vexing to delete a bunch of posts on my wall and then accidentily delete someone's plea for help because it jumped up or down and I wasn't expecting it to. (I will say, since the firmware update for my cellphone and the Christmas update, the drops from Dragon Story decreased greatly though now the game crashes and needs to send in a report more often now).

matchbox222
01-08-14, 06:06 PM
Hydra dragon

korkey541
01-10-14, 06:42 PM
All I want for Christmas is for Androids to have the same functionality as iOS. Is it "difficult" or "abandoned"?

And Kindle!

kooky panda
01-13-14, 03:15 PM
Thanks for all the votes!! Results have been submitted!

There were not enough suggestions for specific dragons or decorations so no new poll, but keep suggesting and when there are enough suggestions (specific dragons, decorations) then a new poll will be put up.

Thanks!

jim23cash
01-15-14, 10:31 AM
*Being back Passion for limited time for Valentines Day
*Valentines Decorations
*Chinese New Year Dragon
*Chinese New Year Decorations
*1 time, large increase in habitats
*Scheduled regular increase in habitats
*More types of trees (kinds and colors)
Thanks!

matchbox222
01-15-14, 06:53 PM
HYDRA DRAGON! Please :D

asyran2012
01-16-14, 01:14 AM
* Panlong Dragon
* Valentines Dragon (Passion , Left and Right Heart , Cupid)
* More decorations!
* More islands
* More Expansions
* More Habitats
* Return the Cosmic Dragon Elements
* Make breeding and other features EASIER!

chalupa2030
01-16-14, 07:08 AM
Eclipse!

danni7788
01-16-14, 10:29 AM
- more diamond hybrids with new elements (metal, rainbow, fairytale, cosmic- would love cosmic to be expanded)
- more room so that habitats don't have to be crammed together (more islands that you can travel to)
- more arctic habitats and ways for arctic to be more interactive because it is getting boring
- promotions like the boosted breed weekend
- continue occasionally bringing back expired dragons
- some kind of dragon trading system with other players, even if gold is involved

MakJulos
01-16-14, 11:30 AM
How about a functioning combat system, based on colors, rarity, level - all the way, rather than having a lottery at higher level fights. Many players dedicate so much time and sometimes money to obtain Champion dragons, Super Rare's and what not, just to discover that these dragons often are no more useful than any random baby dragon in a tournament...it is amazingly silly.

Not saying it should be easy winning - by all means do keep trying to force use of gold, but it would be so nice if the battles made more sense.

elwood99
01-16-14, 04:46 PM
Could TL make breeding and tournaments easier? Make it have higher possibility of getting rares and super rares. Pls change the rate to what it was in jan2013, pls pls pls? Also make the tornament have less champion maybe only 1 or 2 at max. Also the same for diamond hybrids

rissah
01-22-14, 04:20 PM
I'd like some better options for food. At this rate, I'll never get most of my dragons to Epic. I am constantly planting and re-planting, it ruins the game a lot.

kooky panda
01-22-14, 07:13 PM
I'd like some better options for food. At this rate, I'll never get most of my dragons to Epic. I am constantly planting and re-planting, it ruins the game a lot.
What type of food? What times would you like to see?

mash4u1
01-22-14, 07:24 PM
Grinch Would be cool one then he could butt heads with Santa! :).

rissah
01-22-14, 07:59 PM
It's going to take most of my dragons 112,000 apples to get from level 7 to Epic form. I plant Upgrapes which I think are the most efficient at 100/10 minutes X 6 farms. I plant a lot, but it will take me months to get them to Epic and that's without adding any new dragons. I'd just like to see an option that gives more apples for shorter times than what's there.

What type of food? What times would you like to see?

cquinn32
01-22-14, 09:20 PM
I too have far too many dragons at level 7 with no hope of ever being epic. It would be great to see some higher volume crops.

asyran2012
01-23-14, 12:51 AM
I too have far too many dragons at level 7 with no hope of ever being epic. It would be great to see some higher volume crops.

I did give PonyRoar some feedbacks on letting the food price for dragon that takes 125K Food to be reduced! Getting higher volume crops would be perfect :D

Carbuck
01-23-14, 06:07 AM
I did give PonyRoar some feedbacks on letting the food price for dragon that takes 125K Food to be reduced! Getting higher volume crops would be perfect :D

I agree also. The option of having some higher volume crops to choose from would help a lot with getting dragons evolved to higher levels. I get frustrated at times because most of the dragons require so much to get to adult and elite levels. It's crazy!!

belbar22
01-23-14, 06:18 AM
I now have 40 dragons that I need to get to epic. With no new dragons I have worked out that will take me about 5 months. I have over 200 million coins so I would like to see the option of buying larger amounts of apples for more money.

clarkeworld
01-23-14, 09:05 AM
I totally agree, my game is kind of on a standstill, because I have maximum number of habitats, what is the hang up with adding more habitats?????? I really don't understand why this is an issue!

drakoshka89
02-02-14, 04:34 PM
May I add smth please. I do wanna have decorative trees. Few days ago I tried to make "green" island, but found no green trees! Also I really like the idea of adding new decorations connecting with the holiday, as you do at halloween.

izyalfie
02-02-14, 05:20 PM
I like the Neptune, Pluto and Taurus
Aries soon please?

How about music dragons? That would be cool. They could be instrument or something

danni7788
02-02-14, 05:49 PM
I like the Neptune, Pluto and Taurus
Aries soon please?

How about music dragons? That would be cool. They could be instrument or something

Love this idea!!

bzoo19
02-02-14, 08:54 PM
Could TL make breeding and tournaments easier? Make it have higher possibility of getting rares and super rares. Pls change the rate to what it was in jan2013, pls pls pls? Also make the tornament have less champion maybe only 1 or 2 at max. Also the same for diamond hybrids
yes I'm agree with elwood TL plz make breeding easier sometimes we spend much time on breeding getting the same dragons. There arecmany new dragons and limited dragons make us confuse which one must have to breed first

bzoo19
02-02-14, 08:57 PM
I agree also. The option of having some higher volume crops to choose from would help a lot with getting dragons evolved to higher levels. I get frustrated at times because most of the dragons require so much to get to adult and elite levels. It's crazy!!
Yes carbuck I have many dragons are still at level 7 waiting to be feed to be epic, needs much time to grow the apples

bzoo19
02-02-14, 09:00 PM
Dear TL if possible bring back again the limited dragons. Last time I want naga dragon I spent about 100 gold to spees up the breeding but got nothing :(

bzoo19
02-02-14, 09:01 PM
I want unlimited habitats plz we can buy as much as we want plz TL plz
yes I'm agree with you buttabdullah but TL should give us more expansions so we can put habitats and decorations

kmd0826
02-06-14, 10:07 AM
I would like to be able to gift food because gold gifting is so limited and it now takes so many apples to upgrade the dragons. Also getting 5-10 food instead of 5 coins for visiting neighbors. It is also way too expensive and time consuming to clear the land those prices and times should be cut in half. I spend 90% of this game just waiting for something to finish and then you are still not done. For example it takes nearly two days to expand the land and clear a tree and it will cost a $1,000,000+ coins.

mamamacfashion
02-10-14, 03:23 PM
I wish there was an area in the forum for people like below level 80 or something. All the issues discussed here, I feel aren't a concern until higher levels.
I have soo many dragons I still need, omg I wouldn't even be able to keep track. I probably only have 10% of all dragons. And habitats, I could buy a lot more habitats, but i don't have room because I can't get enough money to clear out 800000 dollar trees, and 900 000 dollar rocks.
I just feel like my conerns and suggestions would be a lot different then the rest of users on this thread for example.
And decorations, what haha I never have money for decorations! :( lol

freshfunin2008
02-10-14, 03:57 PM
I wish there was an area in the forum for people like below level 80 or something. All the issues discussed here, I feel aren't a concern until higher levels.
I have soo many dragons I still need, omg I wouldn't even be able to keep track. I probably only have 10% of all dragons. And habitats, I could buy a lot more habitats, but i don't have room because I can't get enough money to clear out 800000 dollar trees, and 900 000 dollar rocks.
I just feel like my conerns and suggestions would be a lot different then the rest of users on this thread for example.
And decorations, what haha I never have money for decorations! :( lol

Those above level 80 have been there and done that. The only advice I can give is to try and breed dragons that have large pay back in terms of silver coins. This info can be found online. Those that give a lot of silver I fed them and evolve them first. Early on, I was collecting coins every 2 or 3 hours. Now I only have to collect once or twice a day. If you get a dragon that doesn't pay well, I might keep it at level 3 and not evolve unless I need too. Trust me, when you are not earning enough money to operate it is frustrating. Eventually you will earn 2 or 3 million silver a day and you will be saying what do I do with all this silver. It takes me 1,000,000 silver to expand one plot and another 800,000 silver to clear it. I don't complain about it because I have millions and millions of silver I will never use.

Oh, and you need a lot of patience. I don't buy gold so I have to let everything finish on its own time unless I got 30 gold goal activities that TL puts out once in a while.

mamamacfashion
02-10-14, 04:12 PM
Those above level 80 have been there and done that. The only advice I can give is to try and breed dragons that have large pay back in terms of silver coins. This info can be found online. Those that give a lot of silver I fed them and evolve them first. Early on, I was collecting coins every 2 or 3 hours. Now I only have to collect once or twice a day. If you get a dragon that doesn't pay well, I might keep it at level 3 and not evolve unless I need too. Trust me, when you are not earning enough money to operate it is frustrating. Eventually you will earn 2 or 3 million silver a day and you will be saying what do I do with all this silver. It takes me 1,000,000 silver to expand one plot and another 800,000 silver to clear it. I don't complain about it because I have millions and millions of silver I will never use.

Oh, and you need a lot of patience. I don't buy gold so I have to let everything finish on its own time unless I got 30 gold goal activities that TL puts out once in a while.

Ya thank you, I'm at level 53 or something. I think you might not get my post. I know it takes time, and I know all the higher level players have been where I am, that's not what this is about. But this was more about having somewhere in the forum for lower level players :) I just feel I never can get into the conversations because it isn't relevant to me and my level.
Also will look around on the forum where lower level players could get advice too, cause other then this I do feel at a stand still in the game. Also I really wish food would go back to the way it was before new dawn. That really sucked when it changed.

freshfunin2008
02-10-14, 04:45 PM
If there is something like that maybe a moderator can point you in the right direction. I know there is an extensive game playing rules or something like that online document with 100s of pages and links to other pages. It probably covers some of the questions or issues you might be experiencing.

mamamacfashion
02-11-14, 09:09 PM
If there is something like that maybe a moderator can point you in the right direction. I know there is an extensive game playing rules or something like that online document with 100s of pages and links to other pages. It probably covers some of the questions or issues you might be experiencing.

I'm not really having any issues. My post was about being involved I'm the forum... Lol

chalupa2030
02-12-14, 01:50 AM
I'm not really having any issues. My post was about being involved I'm the forum... Lol

Just jump in to any thread! Ask questions ~ stay on topic ~ have fun! However much you are involved in the forum is up to you. You don't have to be on a certain level in any thread to chime in and add your two pennies.:)

mamamacfashion
02-13-14, 12:24 PM
Just jump in to any thread! Ask questions ~ stay on topic ~ have fun! However much you are involved in the forum is up to you. You don't have to be on a certain level in any thread to chime in and add your two pennies.:)
No I know, all I'm saying is sometimes it is hard to jump in when I'm not experiencing the same things as higher level players that's all. But things like the summoning and stuff is good conversation because everyone is at the same place.

mash4u1
02-19-14, 07:29 PM
More room for habitats!!! Make that a poll suggestion please. Running out of room for my dragons!

Galadraal
02-20-14, 09:39 AM
500 gems for only one extra dragon is WAAAAAY over priced for the habitats and gold for the Romance habitat when you still only have room for three isn't very worthwhile either

SeaJelly77
02-21-14, 12:29 PM
I wish we could sell eggs/materials/dragons like we can sell products on farm story 2. I think it'd be fun to trade eggs and such.

finnth12
02-21-14, 12:39 PM
I wish TL put sale on the nest :p kind of need my 3rd nest, but 500 gold is to expensive.

DragonMaster128z
02-22-14, 04:44 PM
I still think TL needs to have some sort of bank to store gold in to keep this from happening, but in a way they probably like it.

From another thread^^

jus7_me89
02-23-14, 04:36 PM
I wish we could sell eggs/materials/dragons like we can sell products on farm story 2. I think it'd be fun to trade eggs and such.

something like a selling/trading market ..that would be AMAZING !

kooky panda
02-26-14, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the votes!! Results have been submitted.