Holiday train 41 gems
Hanukkah bush 26 gems
Illuminated trees wallpaper 5,500

Menora window 25,000
Holiday lights counter 6 gems
Wood logs wallpaper 1 gem Oven

Holiday tree cupcakes 3 hours
Holiday light cookies 1 hour

A close up of the train for those that want to see it.

http://i.imgur.com/lPudYEF.jpg

jmterao
12-04-13, 12:02 PM
What a total let down!!!

Considering we only have time for three releases this month before Christmas, goals would have been good now.
Most people start decorating the day after Thanksgiving.

There is also two recipes for the oven, Cookies and cupcakes. I am so not impressed with this release.

minidemon88
12-04-13, 12:20 PM
The holiday train is the LTO for this week. Yawn~

carabellexo
12-04-13, 12:27 PM
I'm so disappointed there isn't any goals

78story
12-04-13, 12:39 PM
I like the update! Thank you TL! The table and chairs are sooooo cute! I love bright and shiny things! Lol ;) The train is adorable too! (but not worth the price IMO) Maybe if it was a taller or had an elf riding it.

All in all, it is a cute update! Could it have been better? Sure, but it kinda made up for itself with new holiday recipes! In 45 minutes I'll be able to see/try them (busy cooking):-))

nax2uk
12-04-13, 12:40 PM
I'm so disappointed there isn't any goals

I really hope there IS going to be goals eventually tho............none this week but hopefully next!
Mebbe TL couldnt get it out in time? I am going start cooking and decorating now but I still cant believe goals are not out! ��

carabellexo
12-04-13, 12:42 PM
A lot of people want to decorate and have time to do the goals and not rush them. Come on TL and release them now.

heartbeat327
12-04-13, 12:45 PM
Ohhh I'm not cooking or buying anything until I see if goals are going to be released. I hate getting stuff and then the darn goal requires you to buy something you already own/have cooked a lot of >.>

mjauuuu
12-04-13, 12:58 PM
I love the wallpaper, table and chair! Soooo pretty! Thanks TL :) Can't w8 for christmas goals now!

If someone has bought the LTO, could you please post a pic of it and post it here? Would really like to see how it looks.

cortnylyn
12-04-13, 01:06 PM
Cute and better then nothing!

rita6834
12-04-13, 01:09 PM
Yeah new recipes

nicola211982
12-04-13, 01:38 PM
Thanks tl, I love it all. I'm going to treat myself to the little train as I didn't spend all my gems last weekend. Great additions to the decorations I already own from last year.

nicola211982
12-04-13, 02:37 PM

(KP) added to post 1

kooky panda
12-04-13, 03:01 PM
Now that train is really cute!1 I Love the colors!

helenikesekene
12-04-13, 03:10 PM
I love the wallpaper! The cutest thing ever! :rolleyes: Goes so well with the old winter tables and chairs (that are very reasonably priced). About the new chair and table - would you sit on a chair that has snow on in? Would you put your plate on a table covered with patches of snow? Well ... I wouldn't. The only good thing is they look nice next to the snowman I bought on black friday.
This is my first Christmas in this game, so my place looks really empty compared to my neighbors who have decorations from last year. I'm already waiting for next week to get something new for my indoor area, something cosy, maybe gingerbread theme.

cortnylyn
12-04-13, 03:33 PM
Really like the train as well such neat items and the Menora window was a nice added touch :)

mjauuuu
12-04-13, 04:08 PM

(KP) added to post 1

Thanks for posting pic! It's cute!:)

bigbux3
12-04-13, 04:27 PM
I'm pretty disappointed with this update...and no goals!!!

meme1098
12-04-13, 04:50 PM
I noticed the latest goal still has 5 days left according to my other account so that could be why no new goals yet. Hopefully, next week all the fun starts. Keeping my fingers crossed. In the meantime, there's still plenty to do with new recipes and more decorating. I think the train is really cute, too, but 41 gems is a little high for me.

jhehlah
12-04-13, 08:48 PM
nice update but that train like not worth for 41 gems so small..but i loved the chairs and table they are matched...unlike in bakery story that table and chair not match...looks ugly.

CuteTali
12-04-13, 10:55 PM
Favorite item in this update is the menorah window, it looks so nice and we don't get much of anything related to this holiday, so even though it's towards the end, I guess it's better than nothing. The tree (hanukkah bush) looks kinda sad and for some reason has christmas ornaments on it, which felt like a bad joke in a way... Would've much rathered getting a real menorah in these blue, light blue and silver colors instead of the potted ornamented xmas tree. Wallpaper is nice, not really feeling the tables & chairs though, especially since they don't match. I don't think the tiny train is worth 41 gems, especially after all I've been spending on these games lately. Pretty sure we get new goals/items next week though.

LalaSmooth
12-05-13, 12:53 AM
Please please surprise us with goals this weekend.

LalaSmooth
12-05-13, 12:54 AM
I noticed the latest goal still has 5 days left according to my other account so that could be why no new goals yet. Hopefully, next week all the fun starts. Keeping my fingers crossed. In the meantime, there's still plenty to do with new recipes and more decorating. I think the train is really cute, too, but 41 gems is a little high for me.

I thought 41 gems was high too.

nky1111
12-05-13, 03:02 AM
i'll try to knock 41 g, almost never used 1-2 hr recipes before so it should be enough lol

rexieroo
12-05-13, 11:08 AM
So disappointed. The game will lose it's appeal for me with no goals. No goal = no play = no money spent on gems = no money for TeamLava!

kvoeller
12-05-13, 03:20 PM
With all the negativity in this thread, I just wanted to say thanks for the lovely update, TL. The chairs and tables are great!

panix
12-05-13, 03:52 PM
I don't really understand either, when we don't get Christmas items, people complain. When we do get Christmas items, people still complain that they aren't good enough. I really like the update this week, I love the wallpaper especially! I hope we get some floor tiles next :)

ElaineCarrel
12-05-13, 08:19 PM
Our update is much better then BS. BS ended up w dorky looking tables, no recipes, no goals either. The only cute thing BS got were Wreath Chairs.
Everyone here should quit complaining about this Update! Ours is much nicer��

loisyeary
12-06-13, 10:13 AM
Why did we not get goals Christmas is 19 days away im tired of team lava doing this i want my goals. They might be losing me and i do spend money on gems and to expand. Get it together team lava

AuntyRose32
12-06-13, 12:06 PM
I like this update, love the table and chairs. I put them in my outside area as they have snow on top of them. I bought the train, it's very cute. I love the colours. I would like to see more wall decor, some garland, a string of lights, wreaths, stockings, I've mentioned this for Bakery too. I do feel like the walls get forgotten. Nice job though TL.

goofy42
12-06-13, 03:14 PM
Favorite item in this update is the menorah window, it looks so nice and we don't get much of anything related to this holiday, so even though it's towards the end, I guess it's better than nothing. The tree (hanukkah bush) looks kinda sad and for some reason has christmas ornaments on it, which felt like a bad joke in a way... Would've much rathered getting a real menorah in these blue, light blue and silver colors instead of the potted ornamented xmas tree. Wallpaper is nice, not really feeling the tables & chairs though, especially since they don't match. I don't think the tiny train is worth 41 gems, especially after all I've been spending on these games lately. Pretty sure we get new goals/items next week though.
I was surprised to see any Chanukah items at all. I have never seen any previously. Of course, that Chanukah bush....well...not the greatest idea...Of course, a Menorah or dreidels would have been better. And I've always wondered why, with all the delicious Chanukah recipes that exist (for example, latkes) there have never been any new recipes related to this holiday. Just wondering why...

Sephoraobsessed
12-06-13, 04:11 PM
Where are the Christmas goals Team Lava? A lot of us are so bored!!! We want some goals please!

CuteTali
12-06-13, 07:52 PM
I was surprised to see any Chanukah items at all. I have never seen any previously. Of course, that Chanukah bush....well...not the greatest idea...Of course, a Menorah or dreidels would have been better. And I've always wondered why, with all the delicious Chanukah recipes that exist (for example, latkes) there have never been any new recipes related to this holiday. Just wondering why...

Maybe they don't know that people who celebrate hanukkah don't actually use a tree like people who celebrate xmas, two completely different holidays. I like browsing the net for all holidays, even ones I don't like or don't celebrate so I see a lot of different styles, never seen a hanukkah tree. I guess they get some points for trying? Better than BS and FS who got nothing at all for this festival of lights.

nmishii
12-06-13, 08:03 PM
I've heard of a Hanukkah tree (bush). Goggle it. Here's a link to Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah_bush

viayoung5
12-06-13, 10:27 PM
Looking forward to Christmas goals!!! Hopefully AFTER the issue with switching account to account on the same device gets addressed since I'm locked out of my other account :(

catphantomcake
12-07-13, 03:40 AM
Why can't I see the new oven ?

cortnylyn
12-07-13, 06:09 AM
There is no new oven with this weeks update. Just place out the reg oven and it has the new tree cupcakes and light cookies on that :)

war_priest
12-08-13, 02:45 PM
Are these going to become goals or lock when the Thanksgiving one end? I am still trying figure out how these events work. My apologies.

carabellexo
12-08-13, 02:54 PM
Are these going to become goals or lock when the Thanksgiving one end? I am still trying figure out how these events work. My apologies.

Goals should hopefully arrive with Wednesdays update.

nathanhomer2
12-09-13, 03:25 AM
Where are the Christmas goals Team Lava? A lot of us are so bored!!! We want some goals please!
How about the level structure, everyone is 99, make the game fun again with a new level structure. I just got level 99 on a different account, it was so much fun watching my levels go up, now it's ho-hum even with that account.

acts626
12-09-13, 11:37 AM
i remember last year all the Christmas stuff was released on other platforms and not for Kindle Fire users. So the fact that at least there is something now is a step in the right direction but there should be more Christmas is what two n 1/2 weeks away. TL should release everything now so we all have time to enjoy it.