PDA

View Full Version : New drops from dragon?

bobbert29
12-04-13, 07:06 AM
I went to collect from my dragons today and instead of the standard dragon scales I received two gems and two jewels. Anyone else seeing different drops from their dragons?

zoo123g
12-04-13, 07:46 AM
i got 5 energy the other day :)

rengirl1978
12-04-13, 08:52 AM
I have been getting energy!

bobbert29
12-04-13, 11:13 AM
Okay, that would explain all the random energy I've been getting. During the caravan I'd be down to almost zero energy and inexplicably I'd have another ten or twenty energy.

jimboser
12-04-13, 01:00 PM
I need to start collecting from my dragons again...

hottrthanhott
12-04-13, 03:34 PM
At least you guys have dragons to get random stuff or even forget to collect from them... I have sent my knights 30xs to that god forsaken desert and no "Burning Ember"...
Wish me luck!!! I obviously need it. :(

thegamequeen
12-04-13, 04:08 PM
Dragons? Where do you get Dragons. I know I need scales for the Enchanted Adamant Bar but how?

koiju
12-04-13, 05:05 PM
I am hanging out for 2 more dragon scales for my Enchanted Adamant but I keep getting armour and swords! Please just 2 more scales and I can finally do the last part of the Griselda quest!

Took me AGES to get my burning ember, I've probably had my dragon for 3 weeks now

hottrthanhott
12-04-13, 05:50 PM
Dragons? Where do you get Dragons. I know I need scales for the Enchanted Adamant Bar but how?

You have to expand to the "Forgotten Roost", which you need an item, Jewel Talon I believe, that Sabina gives you. Once you expand, you gotta wait for it to drop a Dragon egg and a quest starts. It also drops Manticore eggs. You will need the Dragon scales, rare drops from Dragons, to finish the Glimmergate quest.
Good luck!!!

thegamequeen
12-18-13, 09:42 PM
You have to expand to the "Forgotten Roost", which you need an item, Jewel Talon I believe, that Sabina gives you. Once you expand, you gotta wait for it to drop a Dragon egg and a quest starts. It also drops Manticore eggs. You will need the Dragon scales, rare drops from Dragons, to finish the Glimmergate quest.
Good luck!!!

Oh I've had the forgotten roost forever but it hasn't dropped a dragon egg yet. I do have the manticore though so I guess it's just a matter of time for this one.

hottrthanhott
12-19-13, 07:32 AM
Oh I've had the forgotten roost forever but it hasn't dropped a dragon egg yet. I do have the manticore though so I guess it's just a matter of time for this one.

Do you collect from it daily? Eventually it will. Getting what's needed from the Desert Sands adventures to hatch the Dragon Egg is a long term waiting quest. Of course, it also requires the Sweet Feasts for the adventures which are the most time consuming to make. I know people that have waited for the Golden Fleece, the White Diamond or the Burning Ember for months!!! I've sent 35 quests now and no burning ember for me. So good luck to ya!