PDA

View Full Version : Pickaxes

neth3rtwist
12-03-13, 08:28 PM
I've got about 3 pickaxes in a row now and when i goto mine there is none available. Also none in barn. This has happened in the past with saws, other materials.

Farm storm id: neth3rtwist

maguar
12-04-13, 02:55 AM
Is it possible that your barn is full when you get these tools? If so actually miss out on them. It's always best to have some space in your barn when doing activities that might drop tools.

neth3rtwist
12-14-13, 04:03 AM
It keeps happening. I just checked and had 3 barn spaces- got a shovel and sure enough check barn and no shovel. All in all I have lost about 5 pickaxes, 5 shovels and 3 saws. Barn space isn't the issue, the game simply doesn't register them :(

neth3rtwist
12-14-13, 04:04 AM
This is very irksome. I was hoping the update fixed this.

HarleyQuinn28
12-16-13, 09:37 AM
This is happening to me too. it started to happen a couple weeks ago and is extremely frustrating! I hardly ever get to mine now so I have to keep discarding deliveries.

Sawabugh
01-02-14, 07:19 AM
I've got about 3 pickaxes in a row now and when i goto mine there is none available. Also none in barn. This has happened in the past with saws, other materials.

Farm storm id: neth3rtwist

I've had it happen, too, and my barn was not full either. For me it happened when I cleared the junk pile and didn't get any of the tools.

This game is cute and has great potential for lots of fun but the lack of clearing tools is frustrating and takes away from the fun. Most people don't play games to add more stress to their lives lol...

I really hope they add more ways to get shovels/picks because right now I don't feel very motivated to expand if I can't move or clear grass or rocks to place things on my expansion!