PDA

View Full Version : Missing Gems

cakebaby75
12-03-13, 02:02 PM
So upset, 33 gems have vanished from my account and money as well. I didn't buy anything, I have checked, I made no accidental purchases. They have just gone! I'm getting absolutely fed up with this game :(

angelmama24
12-03-13, 02:22 PM
I bought an extra gingerbread dressing room on Monday and put it in storage. Tuesday it was gone.

cakebaby75
12-03-13, 02:28 PM
:( have you had any response from TL? It doesn't make sense that 33 gems just disappear for no reason. I had an email to say that they were busy and would get back to me. Is there any way I can check my purchase history?

angelmama24
12-03-13, 02:34 PM
No reply yet. But how can I prove that I bought it? We need to be able to track our purchase history.

kooky panda
12-03-13, 02:53 PM
So upset, 33 gems have vanished from my account and money as well. I didn't buy anything, I have checked, I made no accidental purchases. They have just gone! I'm getting absolutely fed up with this game :(

I am sorry you are missing gems, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

I bought an extra gingerbread dressing room on Monday and put it in storage. Tuesday it was gone.

Try restarting your device. If the dressing room is still missing send an email to support.
Support does keep track of all purchases and sold items.