PDA

View Full Version : New Tournament: Dynasty Dragon - 12-2-13

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

beowyn
12-09-13, 03:44 PM
I can't even afford Ultimates - there's always some crops to accidentally harvest too quick, or some silly tree to get rid of by mistake...i've stopped even trying to pile up gold - i know i'll misclick it away anyway! :rolleyes:

That used to happen to me all the time, but since it looks like I will never get a diamond without buying it with gold, I've become crazy careful with spending gold. Now I have over a thousand, and sometimes, when I can afford it and there's a sale, I buy small amounts (even though I also feel stupid spending money on this game).

s_lynne
12-09-13, 04:12 PM
Okay I'm about to effin scream. I got less than 9 hours left and I can't beat that stupid Valkryie Dragon. I used both Diamonds, Infinity, Crusader, Quetzal, and Gold (all epic). I even used Aether, also epic, but ALL dragons lost. I wasted 20 gold speedin up the battles only to lose again. This is really getting beyond frustrating. I don't think I'ma get this dragon which totally sux cuz I really wanted it. I'M PISSED!!!

MakJulos
12-09-13, 04:21 PM
Okay I'm about to effin scream. I got less than 9 hours left and I can't beat that stupid Valkryie Dragon. I used both Diamonds, Infinity, Crusader, Quetzal, and Gold (all epic). I even used Aether, also epic, but ALL dragons lost. I wasted 20 gold speedin up the battles only to lose again. This is really getting beyond frustrating. I don't think I'ma get this dragon which totally sux cuz I really wanted it. I'M PISSED!!!

Not saying it's best way, and it might not work for you, but more than once i've had Water babies eat Valkyries....but maybe i have extra hungry Water babies...:eek:

jumperjing3
12-09-13, 04:26 PM

Phoenix won it for me!! Try that if you have it..

DarkAther
12-09-13, 04:37 PM
Thank you DarkAther, after a few more dragons had bitten the dust against Dynasty i ended up thinking ***** **** and went to bed, BUT i also set alarm to wake me up in middle of night, for one final battle - i knew no time for it at work today, and i ended up working late too, still down at work but about to go home now at least.

And i actually woke up when alarm rang at that ungodly hour, fumbled and found the iPad, started DS, sent Metal 9 in against Dynasty, and won! Lucky ofc, but well deserved too!

It is indeed strange how these tournaments work, so random and illogical, making it so frustrating taking part in them - if i was a lil less such a stubborn bstard i'd run from tournament instead of into it... :p

Oh well, winning is fun, i hope many more managed to beat bad luck and came out victorious, gratz to you, and to you who failed - i'm sure you'll have much better luck next time...if you haven't stomped your phone or pad to pieces by now that is...:eek:

Congrats, MakJulos! I'm glad you finished also!

DarkAther
12-09-13, 04:40 PM
Day 3 on Gold and finally win with lvl 7 Forest. Surprised me a bit....

Now 6th battle just lost with Black Knight....no metal, no diamonds (2 yrs with one/two eggs per day and still haven't got it....android based account - have 2 :( go figure)

I think this, like all tourneys but one...I must concede I cannot finish. Very sad that even with the extra day tacked on, I spend Sat/Sun and part of this morning on 25th battle, then stuck on 26th with only hours remaining and too many hard ones still in the line-up to be faced to stand a chance.

If I was on the 29th or final, I'd use up my 60 gold for it - but not when here. Most of my epics (scorpion, landworm, atlantis, clown, eaglex2) need healing. Running out of babies. 27 dragons to heal and counting. TL - these last two tourney's especially I think have soured some of us that can't afford to waste the gold that takes 2 months to build-up.

Yet I keep playing because I guess I like to torture myself lol.

Praying for a miracle and get to the end now. Wasted 12 gold doing 29 minute speed-ups thinking I had 2 days left to do 26-30 - but the Gold dragon just wouldn't give in.

Congrats to all the winners or those poised to win! I am happy for you and maybe for next one I'll have bred a diamond and some hybrids. And a metal and offspring. Then maybe have a chance. But would be nice to get a champion in my collection/arsenal too.

I'm sorry to hear you stuck on gold and couldn't finish the tournament. Hope you make next time!

DarkAther
12-09-13, 04:42 PM
After 25 tries with round 29... Tiny on its 5th try finally brought it down. So much for 10% odds. I was happy to dispense with Dynasty and win after just 2 tries. Got it with Epic Water. Congrats to all. This is the first one I completed in the allotted time. The last two I could only make it to round 28 both times and I wasn't going to give a dime to TL to buy gold. nuff said

Congrats!!!!

klaxtor
12-09-13, 04:51 PM
Finally!! Congrats to all who won! Fight on, if you haven't yet!
Thank You to everyone who posted their wins.

1. Poison > Luck (1) B

2. Aether > Sunrise (1) M

3. Elf > Coral (1) B

4. Serpent > Golem (2) M

5. Aether > Love (2) M

6. Emerald > Origami (3) B

7. Wild > Hunter (4) B

8. Lotus > Cheshire (5) B

9. Aether > Winter (6) M

10. Aether > Laserlight (7) M

11. Rose > Lotus (8) B

12. Valkyrie > Shell (9) B

13. Trickster > Sapphire (10) B

14. Aether > Tiny (10) M

15. Valkyrie > Paladin (12) M

16. Ruby > Emerald (10) B

17. Lightning > Mirage (10) B

18. Emerald > Mask (12) B

19. Elf > Treasure (12) M

20. Fire (10) > Valkyrie (12) B

21. Parakeet > Prism (12) B

22. Aether > Unicorn (14) B

23. Lightning > Atlas (16) M

24. Fire (1) > Gold (16) B

25. Fire (1) > Black Knight (16)

B, M

26. Jade (3) > Aether (18) B

27. Ruby > Dawntree (18) B

28. Gemstone (7) > Anubis (20) M

29. Fire (1) > Helios (20) B, M

30. Rose > Dynasty (20) M

freshfunin2008
12-09-13, 04:54 PM
Congrats!!!!

Thanks. This was a tough and stressful week. lol

DarkAther
12-09-13, 04:59 PM
Thanks. This was a tough and stressful week. lol

Usually is with the tournaments!!!!

DarkAther
12-09-13, 05:04 PM

I got him with Rose. Have you tried any other colors. Re/green combos worked for some people. Other's got him with mist, gladiator, Phoenix, triceratops, dream, nano, fire, fuzzy, life, trickster, night Elf, nano, and honeybee.

cdbabe
12-09-13, 05:12 PM
Helios.... Epic Tiny
Dynasty.... Epic Water

how do you water?? magic or bash??

tanks!!!

cdbabe
12-09-13, 05:19 PM
I got him with Rose. Have you tried any other colors. Re/green combos worked for some people. Other's got him with mist, gladiator, Phoenix, triceratops, dream, nano, fire, fuzzy, life, trickster, night Elf, nano, and honeybee.

hey i use Luck dragon to beat him if you got any bash magic bash

goodluck

cdbabe
12-09-13, 05:22 PM
so far i lost my 3 metal dragons,turkey, water,landworm,mist,royal,headless,

im speeding it up for every 30 mins and then probably go another 3 shot if nothing il ult dynasty because i need to go bed soon and working tomorrow morning..

lets how it goes...

wish me luck guys :))

freshfunin2008
12-09-13, 05:28 PM
how do you water?? magic or bash??

tanks!!!

BBB and that was it. Good luck to you

libjigger
12-09-13, 05:40 PM
Well, I did it. I had to use ultimate twice, on Anabus and Dynasty...but only because time ran out. Thanks to everyone who posted their wins here...it helped many times!

belbar22
12-09-13, 05:42 PM
so far i lost my 3 metal dragons,turkey, water,landworm,mist,royal,headless,

im speeding it up for every 30 mins and then probably go another 3 shot if nothing il ult dynasty because i need to go bed soon and working tomorrow morning..

lets how it goes...

wish me luck guys :))

Good luck. I am going to bed now, it is almost 1 in the morning here.

nicoleariel1
12-09-13, 05:47 PM
i got it in the end had to ultimate 5 dragons and i have 2 champs and i got my first diamond 2 weeks ago lvl 9 thought it would help i exspected diamond hybrids and champs to be strong but dawntree was one of the ones i ulted with 6 hr to go and on dynasty i just ulted it did't realy try to afraid timmer running out early and already ulted 4 so this is the most ults for any tourny for me but 91 maces have black night soon and pretty purple dynasty egg on nest thank you all for the help without it would have spent way more gold

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 05:58 PM
Congrats on your win, Sumercarefree!!!! Glad you made it!!!!

Thanks DA. It was nice pleasant ride except for a couple of blips and bumps.
Also managed to craft the BLack Knight.

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 06:00 PM
i got it in the end had to ultimate 5 dragons and i have 2 champs and i got my first diamond 2 weeks ago lvl 9 thought it would help i exspected diamond hybrids and champs to be strong but dawntree was one of the ones i ulted with 6 hr to go and on dynasty i just ulted it did't realy try to afraid timmer running out early and already ulted 4 so this is the most ults for any tourny for me but 91 maces have black night soon and pretty purple dynasty egg on nest thank you all for the help without it would have spent way more gold

Congrats on your Diamond, sorry about your gold.
So now the Dynasty is all yours.

In future when they put up more Champion Dragons in the Tourney it will be harder to beat !

But even common dragons are programmed to be much stronger.

LemonadeMouth173
12-09-13, 06:06 PM
Curiosity ****ed the cat and punctuation ****ed the curiosity!;) Btw cdbabe did u smash dynasty ?

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 06:26 PM
Curiosity ****ed the cat and punctuation ****ed the curiosity!;) Btw cdbabe did u smash dynasty ?

How is our dear Lemonade ? Nice to see you active too.

cdbabe
12-09-13, 06:26 PM

hey there,

one more try and if didn't work for me i wil ultimate him..

thanks..

cdbabe
12-09-13, 06:31 PM
Good luck. I am going to bed now, it is almost 1 in the morning here.

thanks again belbar22

goodnight soon it will bedtime for me too 1:30 am now

LemonadeMouth173
12-09-13, 06:35 PM
How is our dear Lemonade ? Nice to see you active too.

Hey, Summer , congrats on ur Dynasty!!!Lol, im ok but i have to admit this tournament was one of the toughes . Was one by one- not a single dragon worked 2 nd or 3 rd time when i use it. Im pretty sure this forum serves to improve TL s battle calculator . Soon it will be unbeatable ( w/ o gold ofc :)) Good luck, cdbabe and may the victory be urs!!!Cheers!

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 06:41 PM
Hey, Summer , congrats on ur Dynasty!!!Lol, im ok but i have to admit this tournament was one of the toughes . Was one by one- not a single dragon worked 2 nd or 3 rd time when i use it. Im pretty sure this forum serves to improve TL s battle calculator . Soon it will be unbeatable ( w/ o gold ofc :)) Good luck, cdbabe and may the victory be urs!!!Cheers!

Yes it was the "easy" ones that gave problems.
But still it was fun to participate, especially when we get a few right the first time ! Wham ! Bash ! Zap !
I think Next tournament will be more difficult especially when they introduce the Ice Age Dragons too !

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 06:42 PM
hey there,

one more try and if didn't work for me i wil ultimate him..

thanks..

That is the way, rather than leaving this to last minute.
Congrats !

sfallday
12-09-13, 06:46 PM
I wish they'd stop doing tournaments

LemonadeMouth173
12-09-13, 06:48 PM
Yes it was the "easy" ones that gave problems.
But still it was fun to participate, especially when we get a few right the first time ! Wham ! Bash ! Zap !
I think Next tournament will be more difficult especially when they introduce the Ice Age Dragons too !

Wt....!!!Tell me ure jking, plz. Ice ages give me headaches in normal arena but in tournament... We r doomed :(I dont have any ice age dragon and champions sux with great succes at them. But who told u about this?

enenue
12-09-13, 06:55 PM
Finally won with Valk. Took 16 attempts on Dynasty.

SeaJelly77
12-09-13, 06:56 PM
I can't beat Helios and am 3 gold short from ULT >.<

DarkAther
12-09-13, 06:59 PM
Well, I did it. I had to use ultimate twice, on Anabus and Dynasty...but only because time ran out. Thanks to everyone who posted their wins here...it helped many times!

Congrats!

LemonadeMouth173
12-09-13, 07:00 PM

Nobody forces u to participate. This game was pretty bored till tournaments came. Im pro- they r full of frustrations but fun and adrenaline too. Besides breeding is slow and boring but tournaments give u the opportunity to win an exclusive dragon without spending 1000+ gold for it. There r ppl who get their dragons using alot of gold and they have all or almost all dragons and some who have less but goods like tournaments dragons. I cant aford to spend thousands and thousands of gold for dragons which can be obtenable thrw breeding.

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 07:00 PM
Wt....!!!Tell me ure jking, plz. Ice ages give me headaches in normal arena but in tournament... We r doomed :(I dont have any ice age dragon and champions sux with great succes at them. But who told u about this?

Just a guess. Because they spent a lot of money on the Ice Age website and most of us do not even bother to visit it !
It has been a failure I think.

DarkAther
12-09-13, 07:01 PM

Congrats!!!!!

DarkAther
12-09-13, 07:02 PM
Thanks DA. It was nice pleasant ride except for a couple of blips and bumps.
Also managed to craft the BLack Knight.

I have 1 more mace to get and then I'll be crafting it also! :)

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 07:04 PM

For players who do not have enough dragons they have to try to build up first. But many cannot resist a good fight I guess to **** boredom.
Anyway it is optional.

DarkAther
12-09-13, 07:05 PM
Finally won with Valk. Took 16 attempts on Dynasty.

Congrats!

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 07:05 PM
I have 1 more mace to get and then I'll be crafting it also! :)

Wonderful.

I think you may need another Habitat. I have gotten rid of some dragons to make way for a new Habitat.

LemonadeMouth173
12-09-13, 07:09 PM
Wonderful.

I think you may need another Habitat. I have gotten rid of some dragons to make way for a new Habitat.

Bad Summer, very bad!:) The dragon slayer lol . Congrats DA on Black Knight even it is a Snow White in bikini in arena. Even the most comon dragon smashes it.

DarkAther
12-09-13, 07:10 PM
Wonderful.

I put in a new habitat yesterday. I have room for 2 more champion-type dragons. And am building my diamond habitat again. I had to get rid of some of my lower level dragons. I wasn't using them much anyways! :)

DarkAther
12-09-13, 07:11 PM
Bad Summer, very bad!:) The dragon slayer lol . Congrats DA on Black Knight even it is a Snow White in bikini in arena. Even the most comon dragon smashes it.

Well, hopefully he gets better with age. My ninja sure did. However Valkyrie struggles.

LemonadeMouth173
12-09-13, 07:18 PM
Well good night , guys n girls! Hope many of u will win the prize and for those who wont remember a thing- Life is never as bad or as good as we think it is. Is just life!;).

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 07:20 PM
I put in a new habitat yesterday. I have room for 2 more champion-type dragons. And am building my diamond habitat again. I had to get rid of some of my lower level dragons. I wasn't using them much anyways! :)

Hmm I better visit your place and have a look.
Ah nice. you arrange them so well ! I do not have the touch.
Kami too has a super nice place.

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 07:23 PM
Well good night , guys n girls! Hope many of u will win the prize and for those who wont remember a thing- Life is never as bad or as good as we think it is. Is just life!;).

Sleep tight, must be getting colder now.

DarkAther
12-09-13, 07:42 PM

Good night, LemonadeMouth! Until next time! :)

DarkAther
12-09-13, 07:44 PM
Hmm I better visit your place and have a look.
Ah nice. you arrange them so well ! I do not have the touch.
Kami too has a super nice place.

Thank you! :) I better visit your place too! It's been awhile, I think! :)

deucedeuce22
12-09-13, 08:02 PM
Virtue defeats Anubis with triple magic attack

5 more hours left

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 08:21 PM
Thank you! :) I better visit your place too! It's been awhile, I think! :)

I have yet to spend enough time on it. pretty messy so am clearing the last bit of jungle.

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 08:22 PM
Virtue defeats Anubis with triple magic attack

5 more hours left

Well done. Keep it up.
I guess Helios is next and Dynasty.

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 08:23 PM
I used a Pearl for Helios and a Mercury for Dynasty.

Leire22
12-09-13, 08:31 PM
Cant beat Dynasty even with best recommended Diamond lvl 10, did try sure 4 times with different tactic plus once also Landworm lvl 10 and still Dynasty is winning....:(

deucedeuce22
12-09-13, 08:41 PM
Independence defeats Helios triple bash

Soooo tired...think Ill wait the hour give Dynasty 2 bashes and hope I get lucky, otherwise it's Ult time

rsusko
12-09-13, 08:47 PM
Try epic Athletic BM on dynasty

Leire22
12-09-13, 08:57 PM
I could not resist, and even with ultimate by Diamond took Dynasty 3 fightings, bant believe it, should do it from start would save lots of gold :(
But I do won and I have IT :))https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlgbi2geqtvcyto/Photo%2010.12.13%204%2054%2001.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fn50wzm3x2kyd9k/Photo%2010.12.13%204%2054%2050.jpg

Leire22
12-09-13, 08:59 PM
It is a shame I always have problems here to insert pics, i did in past without problems by dropbox and whenever I did try last year, I cant do it :(, even files are small - max 100 kb

s_lynne
12-09-13, 08:59 PM
I'm done with this stupid tournament business. Wasted more gold and now I can't get past Atlas. I have 11 epic dragons waiting to see the doctor for their wounds. Freaking REDICULOUS.!!!!

Leire22
12-09-13, 09:05 PM
I'm done with this stupid tournament business. Wasted more gold and now I can't get past Atlas. I have 11 epic dragons waiting to see the doctor for their wounds. Freaking REDICULOUS.!!!!

Best you can try are Angel, Big Bad, Black swan, Boo, Chocolate, Independence, Kitsune etc, if you dont have them, let me know, I will try help with others, all have same chances but best are from angel in line I wrote.

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 09:08 PM
I could not resist, and even with ultimate by Diamond took Dynasty 3 fightings, bant believe it, should do it from start would save lots of gold :(
But I do won and I have IT :))https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlgbi2geqtvcyto/Photo%2010.12.13%204%2054%2001.jpg

Great Well done

DarkAther
12-09-13, 09:17 PM
I have yet to spend enough time on it. pretty messy so am clearing the last bit of jungle.

I like some of the rocks and trees, but I'll eventually clear it all off.

DarkAther
12-09-13, 09:22 PM

Congrats, Leire22 !!!

Sumercarefree
12-09-13, 09:28 PM
I like some of the rocks and trees, but I'll eventually clear it all off.

I have two more to clear and I am done.

DarkAther
12-09-13, 09:29 PM
I have two more to clear and I am done.

Great!!!!

Thebeautifi
12-09-13, 09:57 PM
Got It! I wasn't sure with this one because of dragons not going down but I did it without having to use any gold! Yay :o

Final win list:

1. Luck (1) against my Aurora (8) : 2 Magics + Bash = Win
2. Sunrise (1) against my Valkyrie (10) : 1 Magic = Win and Ninja (10) : 1 Magic = Win (Had to do the same round twice)
3. Coral (1) against my Fairy (10) : 1 Bash = Win
4. Golem (2) against my Forest (10) : Magic + Bash = Win
5. Love (2) against my Aether (10) : Bash + Magiac = Win
6. Origami (3) against my Forestfire (10) : 2 Bashes = Win
7. Hunter (4) against my Independence (8) : 2 Magics = Win
8. Cheshire (5) against my Ninja (10) : 2 Magics = Win
9. Winter (6) against my Ninja (10) : 1 Bash = Win
10. Laserlight (7) against my Seabreeze (10) : 2 Bashes + Magic = Win
11. Lotus (8) against my Kitsune (10) : 2 Magics = Win
12. Shell (9) against my Ninja (10) : Magic + Bash = Win
13. Sapphire (10) against my Ninja (10) : 2 Magics + Bash = Win
14. Tiny (10) against my Ninja (10) : 1 Magic = Win
15. Paladin (12) against my Valkyrie (10) : 2 Magics = Win
16. Emerald (10) against my Crusader (10) : 2 Bashes = Win
17. Mirage (10) against my Valkyrie (10) L 2 Magics = Win
18. Mask (12) against my Valkyrie (10) : 2 Bashes = Win
19. Treasure (12) against my Diamond (10) : 2 Magics + Bash = Win
20. Valkyrie (16) against my Night Elf (10) : 2 Magics = Win
21. Prism (12) against my Infinity (10) : 2 Bashes = Win
22. Unicorn (14) against my Infinity (10) : 2 Bashes = Win
23. Atlas (16) against my Crusader (10) : 1 Magic = Win
24. Gold (16) against my Infinity (10) : 1 Bash = Win
25. Black Knight (20) against my Night Elf (10) : 3 Magics = Win
26. Aether (18) against my Kitsune (10) : 1 Magic = Win
27. Dawntree (18) against my Ruby (7) : 3 Magics = Win
28. Anubis (20) against my Diamond (10) : 3 Magics = Win
29. Helios (20) against my Diamond (10) : Magic + Bash = Win
30. Dynasty (20) against my Infinity (10) : 2 Magics = Win

cakeandpie
12-09-13, 10:01 PM
Well, after more than a day of fighting Helios, I FINALLY beat him this evening at the 11th hour, leaving me with only one more try left before I had to go to bed. So unless I beat Dynasty in the first two moves, I'd either have to use ultimate or give up at the very end. I'd put way too much time and effort into the tournament to just give up, so when neither of the first two moves were a critical hit, I gave in an used ultimate. 30 gold for one exclusive dragon is obviously a good deal, I just hate to set myself back in my quest for diamond. I figure it will take me about 2 more weeks from now to finally hit the magic 2,000!

29. Helios defeated by Chocolate 10
30. Dynasty defeated by Ultimate

Good luck to anyone still trying in these last few hours!

DarkAther
12-09-13, 10:02 PM
Got It! I wasn't sure with this one because of dragons not going down but I did it without having to use any gold! Yay :o

Final win list:

1. Luck (1) against my Aurora (8) : 2 Magics + Bash = Win
2. Sunrise (1) against my Valkyrie (10) : 1 Magic = Win and Ninja (10) : 1 Magic = Win (Had to do the same round twice)
3. Coral (1) against my Fairy (10) : 1 Bash = Win
4. Golem (2) against my Forest (10) : Magic + Bash = Win
5. Love (2) against my Aether (10) : Bash + Magiac = Win
6. Origami (3) against my Forestfire (10) : 2 Bashes = Win
7. Hunter (4) against my Independence (8) : 2 Magics = Win
8. Cheshire (5) against my Ninja (10) : 2 Magics = Win
9. Winter (6) against my Ninja (10) : 1 Bash = Win
10. Laserlight (7) against my Seabreeze (10) : 2 Bashes + Magic = Win
11. Lotus (8) against my Kitsune (10) : 2 Magics = Win
12. Shell (9) against my Ninja (10) : Magic + Bash = Win
13. Sapphire (10) against my Ninja (10) : 2 Magics + Bash = Win
14. Tiny (10) against my Ninja (10) : 1 Magic = Win
15. Paladin (12) against my Valkyrie (10) : 2 Magics = Win
16. Emerald (10) against my Crusader (10) : 2 Bashes = Win
17. Mirage (10) against my Valkyrie (10) L 2 Magics = Win
18. Mask (12) against my Valkyrie (10) : 2 Bashes = Win
19. Treasure (12) against my Diamond (10) : 2 Magics + Bash = Win
20. Valkyrie (16) against my Night Elf (10) : 2 Magics = Win
21. Prism (12) against my Infinity (10) : 2 Bashes = Win
22. Unicorn (14) against my Infinity (10) : 2 Bashes = Win
23. Atlas (16) against my Crusader (10) : 1 Magic = Win
24. Gold (16) against my Infinity (10) : 1 Bash = Win
25. Black Knight (20) against my Night Elf (10) : 3 Magics = Win
26. Aether (18) against my Kitsune (10) : 1 Magic = Win
27. Dawntree (18) against my Ruby (7) : 3 Magics = Win
28. Anubis (20) against my Diamond (10) : 3 Magics = Win
29. Helios (20) against my Diamond (10) : Magic + Bash = Win
30. Dynasty (20) against my Infinity (10) : 2 Magics = Win

Congrats!!!

DarkAther
12-09-13, 10:03 PM
Well, after more than a day of fighting Helios, I FINALLY beat him this evening at the 11th hour, leaving me with only one more try left before I had to go to bed. So unless I beat Dynasty in the first two moves, I'd either have to use ultimate or give up at the very end. I'd put way too much time and effort into the tournament to just give up, so when neither of the first two moves were a critical hit, I gave in an used ultimate. 30 gold for one exclusive dragon is obviously a good deal, I just hate to set myself back in my quest for diamond. I figure it will take me about 2 more weeks from now to finally hit the magic 2,000!

29. Helios defeated by Chocolate 10
30. Dynasty defeated by Ultimate

Good luck to anyone still trying in these last few hours!

Congrats CakeandPie!!! Glad you made it!

justsowell
12-09-13, 10:34 PM
2hours left and i still face gold dragon. i am sure i will not make it. this is the hardest tournament i ever meet. fight for prism for a day and in the end ultimate him, and then face unicorn for another day, ultimate him and fight with gold dragon till now without success, 66 gold left. i do everything i can and i read from this forum but nothing seems working. restart the game, delete the application and reinstall, turn off my phone, put my simcard out but everything useless. and now i am give up.

SeaJelly77
12-09-13, 11:24 PM
How much gold have you spent? I spent 110+ and am stuck on dynasty with 0 gold left lol :|

justsowell
12-10-13, 12:31 AM
How much gold have you spent? I spent 110+ and am stuck on dynasty with 0 gold left lol :|

i spent 72 gold i think, 2 ultimate and 3time speed up battle. i really hate this tournament. dynasty try metal or other single element dragon. hope it's help

larrystorm
12-10-13, 01:04 AM
This tournament was soooo hard. After fighting Atlas, Gold, Black Knight, and Aether for minimum fifteen rounds each I had to repeat them all from processing. Haven't ported since then because I didn't have anything nice to say!!!

Anyway congrats to all and good job everyone who even attempted. Thank you for posting and cheering!!

DarkAther- thank you so much for your Friday night company!! Hope you did well for the end. I'm going to need to rearrange island and get rid of some dragons now.

Happy holidays. Thanks again :)

larrystorm
12-10-13, 01:12 AM
Congrats!!!

Wow. No gold!!! I Ulted second Atlas and Dynasty because I was afraid of another glitch. And wasn't having as much fun! Very awesome DarkAther :)

cdbabe
12-10-13, 01:31 AM
I just wanna say HUGE thank you to all my neighbor who always there giving advice and guidance which and how to battle in our latest tournament. Im not going to mention names but you know who you are my dear neighbor :-))

I have to ult dynasty. Would be not to use my gold but i have no regrets at all..

Again thank thank you all!!!

Till next one....

Sumercarefree
12-10-13, 01:34 AM
I just wanna say HUGE thank you to all my neighbor who always there giving advice and guidance which and how to battle in our latest tournament. Im not going to mention names but you know who you are my dear neighbor :-))

I have to ult dynasty. Would be not to use my gold but i have no regrets at all..

Again thank thank you all!!!

Till next one....

Ultimate is fine. I just lost 20 gold by buying food accidentally.
TL does not have proper security measures to stop this rubbish purchases by accident.

Sumercarefree
12-10-13, 01:36 AM
My sympathy to those who were close to a win, but ran out of time or gold.
Better luck next time.

igames4me
12-10-13, 04:42 AM
Congrats on all who won the tournament and those who tried better luck next time.

I got him on other acct not this one since still today I haven't heard a peep of to transferring my game.

cakeandpie
12-10-13, 03:58 PM
So I'm only 11 maces away from getting Black Knight and I thought that it would be pretty easy to get them within the next few days...nope! The first dragon the arena gives me post-tournament is a level 14 Icicle. Great, a level 14 diamond-arctic hybrid!! :( The best chance I have is 15% with Ninja and Valkyrie...yeesh. Icicle's been ****ing me!

LemonadeMouth173
12-10-13, 04:03 PM
So I'm only 11 maces away from getting Black Knight and I thought that it would be pretty easy to get them within the next few days...nope! The first dragon the arena gives me post-tournament is a level 14 Icicle. Great, a level 14 diamond-arctic hybrid!! :( The best chance I have is 15% with Ninja and Valkyrie...yeesh. Icicle's been ****ing me!

Diamonds r great with M for this one but u can try red/blue/ green combinations too. Metal n hybrids might work also.Good luck!

belbar22
12-10-13, 04:31 PM

I got it with Valkeryie on 2nd attempt. Congrats on Dynasty BTW.

DarkAther
12-11-13, 09:00 AM
This tournament was soooo hard. After fighting Atlas, Gold, Black Knight, and Aether for minimum fifteen rounds each I had to repeat them all from processing. Haven't ported since then because I didn't have anything nice to say!!!

Anyway congrats to all and good job everyone who even attempted. Thank you for posting and cheering!!

DarkAther- thank you so much for your Friday night company!! Hope you did well for the end. I'm going to need to rearrange island and get rid of some dragons now.

Happy holidays. Thanks again :)

Hey, larrystorm! You did great and it was fun hanging out with you on Friday night! Hope your husband returned home safely and you and your mother start feeling better!
I wish we knew all the answers for everyone that comes to the forum, but sometimes I feel there just isn't a way to get past some of these dragons. Wish you all good luck for next time!
Congrats to everyone who finished the tournament and I'm sorry for all those who didn't.
Happy Holidays to everyone!

Now.... I'm fighting Black Night! Round 6..... Still trying to find the right combination to take him out...,

Sumercarefree
12-11-13, 09:06 PM
Hey when is the next tournament ??
Please Put an Infinity as a prize !

asyran2012
12-12-13, 12:30 AM
Is it just me or is Dynasty removed from the market without notice?

ciarjen
12-12-13, 03:11 AM
Three days since I finished the tournament and I am still healing dragons.

belbar22
12-12-13, 05:04 AM
Hey when is the next tournament ??
Please Put an Infinity as a prize !

Now, wouldn't that be great.

Woodworker49
12-12-13, 08:22 AM
Beat Dynasty in the tournament but stalled on Rainbow in the battle Arena. Have tried both of the Mythics that I have and left a red sliver each time (4 tries). Any suggestions?

laurelsail
04-18-14, 11:10 AM
Is a Dynasty dragon a champion? What leVel...rare, super rare? Thanks!

ciarjen
04-18-14, 11:29 AM
Super rare champion