PDA

View Full Version : Missing dragon egg and quest. Advice Please

belbar22
12-03-13, 06:58 AM
Hi

This morning when i collected from my roost I got a dinosaur egg. (Orange and scaly). As soon as it appeared, i got the dialogue about getting 10 somethings from the library. Think to began with B. I clicked go to go to the library and it took me to the market but i chose not to buy a library as I already have 1. When I went back to the game, the egg had disappeaered (checked storage and the magic ford) and the goal about the library had disappeared. I also had to re click on my roost as the ready sign was above it. When I clicked on it again, I just got money. Have I lost my dragon egg and that goal or will it appear again. I am assuming I had a synch issue although i never got any processing screen.

jptheripper
12-03-13, 08:38 AM
It was a sync glitch. Contact support at teamlava, but you might have to just keep trying.

If I get a rare drop, I immediately go visit a neighbor to force sync

Queenzod
12-03-13, 10:15 AM
There seems to be a difference between a synch glitch and the loading screen. If I get the loading screen, then what I've collected I still have. With a synch glitch, the game resets somehow and things are lost. If I bring up the game, I just scroll around for a few moments until the synch or loading happens. Then it's safer to collect. During "the big crash" several weeks ago I had somehow accessed and was playing, but 8 hours later it synced and I lost everything I had done and collected. Oh well.

ghjvcucjb
12-03-13, 10:25 AM
The egg you got was a Dragon's egg.
The B word you saw was bestiary.
You don't need to buy a new library, your existing library will work to collect the bestiaries. The arrow indicating a new library purchase happened to everyone. Just ignore it.
First try force closing your game and then checking your inventory to see if it reappears. If not, contact TL support. However if it was a sync issue there's a good chance they won't be able to help.
Hope you get it back, if not, then keep check the roost, more eggs drop from it from time to time.

PikaSquirrel
12-03-13, 11:50 AM
You have experienced a sync error and your progress made before was not saved. You will need to collect the Dragon Egg from the Forgotten Roost again.