PDA

View Full Version : Fall leaves

jessicattt
12-03-13, 01:45 AM
Have the fall leave stopped dropping from trees? I just cut two of the trees down that normally drop them and didn't get a single leaf. My market has also stopped giving out holiday felt. I also only managed to make 3 of the flowerpots, So now I'm stuck like this and can't upgrade my harvest pergola without spending gems :(

maguar
12-03-13, 02:00 AM
I think it could be because the thanksgiving goals have expired. I have asked just in case

Dragonnat
12-03-13, 07:25 AM
I think it could be because the thanksgiving goals have expired. I have asked just in case
I was trying to upgrade pergola yesterday and could not craft flowerpots. They disappeared from crafting prior to Dec 2 not at midnight Dec 2nd. Does that mean I can never fully upgrade pergola?

freesiawoods
12-03-13, 07:59 AM
Yes but neighbours are still gifting fall leaves and felt! Why? Why are they still giftable?

PikaSquirrel
12-03-13, 11:33 AM
Yes, they will not drop from trees anymore as those quests have now expired. They will be removed from Gifting soon as well.

jessicattt
12-03-13, 12:28 PM
Timed quests are so annoying.

bloomstine
12-03-13, 12:30 PM
I need leaves, too. Would be happy to gift to anyone who needs them and can gift back.

CioCioSan
12-03-13, 05:19 PM
Yes, they will not drop from trees anymore as those quests have now expired. They will be removed from Gifting soon as well.

So just because we didn't manage to complete the quest in time, we don't get to upgrade our pergola? I am 6 holiday felts away from the last upgrade and quite frankly it sucks :(

journeysmom
12-03-13, 06:14 PM
I was surprised to see the Holiday Felt disappear from gifting. I thoyght that "holiday" would include Christmas, and that we could continue to gather them.....will we see them again as Christmas approaches? These timed things are annoying, especially when tgreyhe is no forethought to a week or two ahead.

jazheira
12-03-13, 07:47 PM
And yet i can still buy the pergola for 200 gems... someone should look into that.....

iLLUMI2012
12-04-13, 01:52 AM
I need leaves to finish upgrading my pergola too. No longer gift able and not dropping from trees is ridiculous. How are we supposed to complete this? Shouldnt we at least be able to continue getting leaves and felt from our own game, so we can comp,ete the upgrade, then remove the leaves and felt once the upgrade has completed?
I agree with journeysmom, holidays means Christmas yeh? And that hasn't even happened, so why remove now???
Please fix leaves drop. Thanks!

weewifey
12-04-13, 01:58 AM
I need leaves to finish upgrading my pergola too. No longer gift able and not dropping from trees is ridiculous. How are we supposed to complete this? Shouldnt we at least be able to continue getting leaves and felt from our own game, so we can comp,ete the upgrade, then remove the leaves and felt once the upgrade has completed?
I agree with journeysmom, holidays means Christmas yeh? And that hasn't even happened, so why remove now???
Please fix leaves drop. Thanks!

Me too. How can we upgrade a building if the parts are not available. Please make them available.

lilobrat05
12-04-13, 03:43 AM
I'm in the same boat I need to upgrade my pergola as well! I still need 15 felts and another 40 leaves. I was working on growing some more trees and once they were finally big enough and I started chopping I got no leaves :( it's 165 gems to finish it and I'm not sure if it will need to be upgraded again or not.....

jtm101
12-04-13, 04:41 AM
Thanks for removing these items as gifts, i wish that the same had occured with the valentines gifts sooner.

jessicattt
12-04-13, 09:14 AM
Thanks for removing these items as gifts, i wish that the same had occured with the valentines gifts sooner.

Why are you thankful for that?

marijkjeph
12-04-13, 12:31 PM
I think that is sarcasm.

marijkjeph
12-04-13, 12:33 PM
This is ridiculous! There was a time limit on the plant pots, but not on the building of the pergola. We really should be goven the opportunity to finish it!

jessicattt
12-04-13, 12:37 PM
I ended updating with gems to finish it :( it drops food items which is really useful so I just hope paying with gems ends up being worth it.

tanderson573
12-04-13, 01:23 PM
I ended updating with gems to finish it :( it drops food items which is really useful so I just hope paying with gems ends up being worth it.
I've also gotten fish and water from it as well. I think it's worth it

rabsos
12-16-13, 03:00 PM
So you can't get any drops from it until it's completely upgraded that sucks I'm stuck at 6 felts away for the pergola and a few logs for the inn team lava should at least make it available for some time longer or get it from somewhere else