PDA

View Full Version : Christmas goals

hiralhg
12-02-13, 10:43 PM
Any idea when will we be having christmas goals? Im eagerly waiting for them.....

carabellexo
12-03-13, 12:06 AM
Going by when we have had goals recently, should be with this Wednesdays update :)

LalaSmooth
12-03-13, 04:40 AM
Any idea when will we be having christmas goals? Im eagerly waiting for them.....

we should be getting them tomorrow when the update arrives but wouldn't be too surprised if some players don't get the goals/update on thursday as this would be the biggest update of the year...

hiralhg
12-03-13, 07:37 AM
we should be getting them tomorrow when the update arrives but wouldn't be too surprised if some players don't get the goals/update on thursday as this would be the biggest update of the year...

U mean to saythat some players will get update on thursday instead??

carabellexo
12-03-13, 09:03 AM
Maybe some will because I remember last year it came through a few hours after the normal update time, but everyone will get the goals. :)

igames4me
12-03-13, 09:30 AM
Let it be tommorow already
I would luv to see teasers today

carabellexo
12-03-13, 09:59 AM
I would love some teasers as well. I really cannot wait for these goals and the new decor.

MsBrookeNicole
12-03-13, 10:30 AM
I would love some teasers as well. I really cannot wait for these goals and the new decor.

Me too! I wasn't playing last Christmas and I have been saving for this - 2 million+ coins and 186 gems are burning a hole in my pocket. They come out with such cute things from what I've seen on the show off your bakery thread.

MagMags0408
12-03-13, 10:43 AM
I think the Thanksgiving goals have another week to go, so it might not be until next Wednesday for a Christmas goal.

igames4me
12-03-13, 10:48 AM
I think the Thanksgiving goals have another week to go, so it might not be until next Wednesday for a Christmas goal.

uh you right auutum goals expire on the December 9

hey tl we don't mind if you have both sets running at the same time

carabellexo
12-03-13, 11:17 AM
Doesn't this usually happen anyway?

LalaSmooth
12-03-13, 11:43 AM
waaaaah? omg i hope we won't need to wait another week.
why not just put two goals running at the same time?

lwcgrad
12-03-13, 11:43 AM
I want winter stuff already

carabellexo
12-03-13, 11:49 AM
I'm sure we have had two sets of goals running at the same time before.

igames4me
12-03-13, 11:51 AM
I'm sure we have had two sets of goals running at the same time before.

yeah we did one time

theladymorgana
12-03-13, 12:25 PM
Last year we didn't get the Christmas goals until the second week in December, but I hope they come in the first Wednesday this year.

carabellexo
12-03-13, 01:15 PM
Going by this year all our goals have came in the first week of the month.

LalaSmooth
12-03-13, 01:48 PM
i hope they do too. fingers crossed for goals and update tomorrow. :D

angelmama24
12-03-13, 02:24 PM
uh you right auutum goals expire on the December 9

hey tl we don't mind if you have both sets running at the same time

Seriously. Most of us complete the goals the first week.

LalaSmooth
12-03-13, 02:25 PM
can an admin confirm if we will be getting any goals tomorrow? can't handle another week of stupid autumn things in my bakery.

carabellexo
12-03-13, 02:30 PM
can an admin confirm if we will be getting any goals tomorrow? can't handle another week of stupid autumn things in my bakery.

Me either. I want to decorate properly for christmas.

myferngardens
12-03-13, 02:45 PM
I don't care if the goals start next week. I hope the update is lots of beautiful christmas decor, tables and chairs, and new holiday recipes on the basic oven and drink mixer! Goals can start next week when the autumn ones expire. I know TL very well now and don't expect Christmas at all...it will totally be autumn.

mymummy789
12-03-13, 03:13 PM
I won't be holding my breath - FS just got autumn items again, despite the week before being wintery :(

Natasha_07
12-03-13, 03:31 PM
I wouldn't mind getting goals until next week as long as we get Christmas stuff tomorrow & for coins too!

graciessweets
12-03-13, 05:14 PM
Why release Christmas items when they can follow suit and just release fall items that were leftovers? Why would they give us what we want? ;-)

mengdacious
12-03-13, 05:26 PM
They'll release proper Christmas stuff like a tree but it'll all cost a bunch of gems. I remember not decorating at all last year because the only tree was gems not coins bought. Maybe this year a pretty Christmas tree could be a goal prize?

rosewaterlily
12-03-13, 06:02 PM
We should get a Santa this year. It's weird having a Santa's grotto from last year and no Santa.

hiralhg
12-04-13, 02:41 AM
Defenitely getting goals today as no updates yet

OnCloudDivine
12-04-13, 03:14 AM
Defenitely getting goals today as no updates yet

Nothing definite yet, updates aren't released until 11 am PST, which is still 10 hours from now, so there's still the waiting game.

However, I hope you're right :)

carabellexo
12-04-13, 09:53 AM
Fingers crossed. I so badly want to re decorate for christmas.

hiralhg
12-04-13, 09:18 PM
Lame update...guess will have to wait for another week :-(

LalaSmooth
12-05-13, 12:25 AM
Lame update...guess will have to wait for another week :-(

yes I was thinking the same...... least we did get some christmas decorations.

MsBrookeNicole
12-05-13, 09:36 AM
I was a little disappointed too, but I'm glad we got some Christmas decorations. I bought a peppermint couch, and I like the light table and wreath chair. The carolers are adorable, and I will probably spend the 35 gems, but I'm gonna hold off until I see what else comes out that costs a lot of gems before I spend any of my precious gems.

I haven't put anything out yet, though, because I am waiting for matching stuff to be released. My vision is little sections, so I am hoping we get peppermint/candy cane tables to go with the couch and a matching light chair and wreath table so I can really start decorating.

ashrb
12-05-13, 11:01 AM
I was a little disappointed too, but I'm glad we got some Christmas decorations. I bought a peppermint couch, and I like the light table and wreath chair. The carolers are adorable, and I will probably spend the 35 gems, but I'm gonna hold off until I see what else comes out that costs a lot of gems before I spend any of my precious gems.

I haven't put anything out yet, though, because I am waiting for matching stuff to be released. My vision is little sections, so I am hoping we get peppermint/candy cane tables to go with the couch and a matching light chair and wreath table so I can really start decorating.

I think a Christmas wreath table would have made a lot more sense than the green light bulb table. I want to see little Christmas tree shaped tables or a table in the shape of a gingerbread man. There is soooo much they could do with xmas decor, so this update was pretty weak.

lwcgrad
12-05-13, 12:20 PM
Very weak...

nicxole
12-05-13, 03:33 PM
I'm bummed about the christmas goals but at least i can focus on studying for finals ):

jackyhuqueriza
12-07-13, 02:49 AM
i certainly agree... the biggest update of the year! come on tl! show us what you got for us this year

jackyhuqueriza
12-07-13, 02:54 AM
Going by when we have had goals recently, should be with this Wednesdays update :)

i cant wait for the christmas goal this year! few more days to go before wednesday!