PDA

View Full Version : Please help

jesoftngentle
12-02-13, 09:56 PM
I received an Ipad as a gift over a year ago, became addicted to castle story and zoo story, and now they have left with everything but the dog.
My question is I purchased a new Ipad, all my games are downloaded, and I fully expected castle story to be as I left it. I know team lava saves the games, so what have I done wrong? I wish they would have taken the dog and left my Ipad. Please help.

jptheripper
12-02-13, 10:30 PM
You need to log into a storm8 game with your id

waddelow
12-03-13, 06:16 AM
I have a similar prob, not been able to update as my iTunes was out of date. I finally updated that & got castle story & I'm back at the start!
I can't log in as me says my id is taken ( by me!) it's the same phone but I updated from like iOS 4 to ios7 & most of my stuff was lost. Can I do anything?
It's the exact same phone!
I thought you had to start again if you got a new device.
Been playing over a yeast.
I'm bit gutted!
Thanks in advance for any advice ( on an iPhone 4)

kooky panda
12-03-13, 06:30 AM
You can email support@teamlava.com and they can recover your games.
If you had a password set up for your storm ID, you can recover your games by following the steps in post 1.

[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Restaurant Story! (login applies to all games) (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games))

jessicattt
12-03-13, 06:51 AM
If you download the Resturant game and log in with your storm ID (top right) then open castle story it will reload your game to where you were before :)

waddelow
12-03-13, 09:05 AM
Thank you so much for all your help
I have my castle back!
I am so very grateful
Thank you!
:)

kooky panda
12-03-13, 11:18 AM
Thank you so much for all your help
I have my castle back!
I am so very grateful
Thank you!
:)

Yeah!!! ;)

jesoftngentle
12-03-13, 06:18 PM
Thank-you-I am logged on here. I will try logging on at castle story-- didn't notice where that was at-the log in. Guess I was in shock about everything. I will go look.

meme1098
12-03-13, 07:43 PM
You need Restaurant Story to log into all your games. See the steps here just like Kooky said.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)