PDA

View Full Version : Installed new upgrade and I lost around 200-300 gold

StarCrossOne
12-02-13, 09:34 PM
I don't know how it happened, but last week I accidently opened an older version of DS and when I closed it and went into the current version I had between 200 and 300 gold missing. I am on an Android device, so I know I didn't buy and then store something for that amount of gold. I sent a couple emails and have even tried going through the default TL account online in the game and haven't heard anything back. What gives? I saved for a couple months to get that amount of gold and just disappeared. It did leave me with 69 (I think) gold, but that is a far cry from the gold I had accumulated.

Will I be able to get it back? This is shaking my faith in TL games. I have been playing them since day one and have invested a lot of my own money in them, especially Dragon Story. I would hate to think I am being ripped off. It's bad enough that we Android users are ditched when it comes to all the good upgrades the iOS users get, but now I am losing gold that I worked very hard to get.

DS ID: StarCrossOne
DS Name: StarCross Isle
DS level: 104

kbrown0410
12-03-13, 01:20 AM
I lost 700 gold last week thanks to the server problems. I'm still waiting to hear back

kooky panda
12-03-13, 06:07 AM
I am sorry that you have lost your gold. It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your email.
Last Thursday and Friday were US holidays.
There is limited staff on on Holidays and weekends.
If it has been over 5 business days respond back to your automatic ticket email to check on the status of your request.