PDA

View Full Version : Please help



WinnyWoos
12-02-13, 07:09 PM
I emailed TL Friday about removing the second boarder collie that was placed in my dog house from me trying to see how much a second one would be. When I did this it was apparently right after they made the change to the dog house being able to house 3 dogs instead of 2. Well I haven't heard back and in my request I asked that the 2nd one be removed and asked for my coins to be added back but I'm to the point now since the sale is about to be over that I just would like the 2nd boarder collie removed period. Even if I lose my coins.

My point is I don't want to have to purchase a second dog house if there is a chance they will just take the 2nd boarder collie away because I know you can't sell or store them if not being used.

Could one of the Mods please give me some advice as to what I need to do at this point?

Thank you!

kooky panda
12-02-13, 08:09 PM
I am not sure if support will remove the dog and return coins, but they may remove the dog. You will have to wait for them to respond.

Are you wanting to buy a different dog before the sales ends? Do you now have three now?

WinnyWoos
12-02-13, 08:24 PM
Thanks for your reply! And yes, I am wanting to purchase a 2nd Black Corgi before the sale ends. But since it placed 2 Boarder Collies in my dog house, I now no longer have room to get my 2nd Black Corgi without having to buy a 2nd dog house, which I really don't want to have to do that.

kooky panda
12-02-13, 08:33 PM
Oh I see! Shoot, I would check to see if a CM could check on this, but my timer says we only have 3 1/2 hours left on the sale and the CMs are off for the night.

I guess the question is if you are going to want to get a 5th dog down the line. If so I think the dog houses are on sale too right now? ( I cannot remember how much they were before this sale)
It will take up room right now, but maybe you can store some decorations until you can do your next expansion?

WinnyWoos
12-02-13, 08:47 PM
Thank you for offering to ask a CM had they not gone home already, I appreciate that!

And true...but I really didn't want 2 Boarder Collies:( I'm currently fully explained and still have the Candy Maker coming up soon. I'm just afraid that if I go ahead and get the 2nd dog house so I can get the pup I really wanted, that even if they remove the 2 boarder collie, that they'd probably not remove the second dog house?!

WinnyWoos
12-02-13, 08:54 PM
I guess I'll just wait to hear back because I sure don't want to be stuck with an empty dog house, I haven't even gotten any kitties yet! Haha! Saving up for those takes longer since they cost gems...And if they hopefully remove the 2nd collie, I'll just have to suck it up, lol and pay full price for my 2nd Black Corgi. It's just 75k sure does beat having to pay 100k:(