PDA

View Full Version : It keeps kicking me out

Unregistered
01-10-11, 09:20 AM
It keeps kicking me out randomly but it's becoming more frequent and sometimes when I come back the food is gone please fix!!

Angelica7777
01-14-11, 03:32 AM
This is exactly what is happening to me with rs and bs. I have lost thousands of coins on disappearing food doing this as well as gems.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 10:24 PM
The same thing is happening to me. It's getting more frequent. It kicks me out every other minute. Very frustrating!!! Wonder if anything will be done about it.

Unregistered 2
01-17-11, 07:45 PM
Does same with me. I lost everything,it started me all over when restarted game. Got kicked 5 times today. Am removing games :-( would be fun if wasn't so frustrating!

logon2k
01-28-11, 05:17 AM
I too keep getting kicked out of the game. Sometimes I can recover where I was, but sometimes I can't get back and loose whatever I was doing at the time. This is very frustrating.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 01:11 PM
The same thing is happening to me. Keeps kicking me out and when I come back my food is gone. I can't even get on the game at all now. Is anything being done to fix it??

Unregistered
01-29-11, 04:16 PM
Just got this game 2 days ago. looks like could be great but keep getting kicked out and having to redo what i have just done again and again. VERY Frustrating