PDA

View Full Version : Ok now come on

omfgruk
12-02-13, 07:06 PM
I have trying to get the alicorn wing and for months also the burning ember send my knight on many a journeys sent my knight on so many desert sands journeys and still noth does this ever end also for trials and tributes I have make lots of wood and rocks still nothing I mean come on this games is starting to require more than patients any advice if there is something I'm doing wrong plz let me know starting to feel like this game wants my money

echo1996
12-02-13, 07:26 PM
I have trying to get the alicorn wing and for months also the burning ember send my knight on many a journeys sent my knight on so many desert sands journeys and still noth does this ever end also for trials and tributes I have make lots of wood and rocks still nothing I mean come on this games is starting to require more than patients any advice if there is something I'm doing wrong plz let me know starting to feel like this game wants my money

this game does need your patient. I used to think I will never be able to finish the T&T goal but I finally finished about few weeks ago (almost 8 months after the goal is available). Best suggestion is to forget about these goals and just try to do what you suppose to do everyday, it will come at the end. BTW, I just got my first Alicorn part today after almost 9 months of daily adventure.

tyram2012
12-02-13, 07:48 PM
After more than 1 year playing daily I had 4 ALICORN wings but missing the horn. I gave in this weekend and purchased the ALICORN as it was on sale. You cannot imagine my pain as I used my hard earned gems..but note I don't spend any actual cash. I was so frustrated to see my neighbors with 2 or even 4 alicorns...that is the only goal I still have pending. I am not suggesting you do this but know that sooner or later you may give in to TL sadism.

omfgruk
12-02-13, 07:59 PM
Echo1996 isn't doing my goals what I am suppose to do every day goals expand get more goals other than I might as well play FarmVille lmao " not "

Tyram2012 omg 1 yr if that happens I quit that's way to long to wait for something when other ppl are getting it faster I think that everyone should be equal for example if it takes 20 quest to get the alicorn parts then that's how it should be for everyone not this random thing lol

wswau
12-02-13, 09:02 PM
uh... I think once you get the first burning ember and finish the dragon quest, sand adventure drops them quite frequently. I don't know about my friend though, I never asked him about it. ;) Good luck on your next adventure, omfgruk!

olcastle
12-02-13, 09:07 PM
uh... I think once you get the first burning ember and finish the dragon quest, sand adventure drops them quite frequently.

No, it's not. I got my second dragon egg months ego, can't find ember.

wswau
12-02-13, 09:15 PM
No, it's not. I got my second dragon egg months ego, can't find ember.

Individual experiences may vary:) "thx" to random drop

rengirl1978
12-04-13, 08:58 AM
After more than 1 year playing daily I had 4 ALICORN wings but missing the horn. I gave in this weekend and purchased the ALICORN as it was on sale. You cannot imagine my pain as I used my hard earned gems..but note I don't spend any actual cash. I was so frustrated to see my neighbors with 2 or even 4 alicorns...that is the only goal I still have pending. I am not suggesting you do this but know that sooner or later you may give in to TL sadism.
You should just go to your Valentine Hut and buy the horn to make the Alicorn! It's much less expensive them buying the whole Alicorn! Also, I got one burning ember for my 1st dragon egg right away, that was lucky. Now I have another egg that I have had for months but no burning ember! I will have to try ohboyohboy's trick!

shambalaya
12-04-13, 02:53 PM
You should just go to your Valentine Hut and buy the horn to make the Alicorn! It's much less expensive them buying the whole Alicorn! Also, I got one burning ember for my 1st dragon egg right away, that was lucky. Now I have another egg that I have had for months but no burning ember! I will have to try ohboyohboy's trick!

I didn't unlock the alicorn crafting until I got both the horn and wing, otherwise I would have bought that horn! It took 8 months of daily adventures to get my first alicorn...