PDA

View Full Version : In need of wood planks

delila_zhaa
12-02-13, 05:05 PM
I need more wood planks! I'm not leveled high enough yet to buy trees, and I never seem to see them in the newspaper or any neighbour shops. Is there someone out there with an abundance of planks that would be willing to add me (delila_zhaa), and put some in their shop? I'd be willing to buy several. :)

Rockinkitten
12-03-13, 04:59 AM
Once you get the forge, you'll never have enough planks. Sadly, the trees don't give planks!

olcastle
12-03-13, 07:47 PM
Just wondering if anyone was able to invite you using your id?
I tried and it seems the _ sign makes your id unrecognizable.

synsanity
12-05-13, 08:16 AM
I've had no problem adding people with an underscore _ in their name. Odd.

delila_zhaa
12-05-13, 08:29 AM
Aw, well that's too bad about the planks. Thanks for letting me know though!
Hmm. No one's mentioned having trouble with the _ before... Interesting. I went ahead and added you, olcastle :)

nicxole
12-06-13, 08:31 AM
Can someone tell me if its even worth getting the forge? its so expensive and now that deliveries ACTUALLY drop useful items I'm not sure if I'm even going to buy it

LauraV1
07-03-14, 07:23 AM
Can someone tell me if its even worth getting the forge? its so expensive and now that deliveries ACTUALLY drop useful items I'm not sure if I'm even going to buy it

I just bought the forge and love it. I am making nails now, but you can make shovels, axes, screws and hammers. For the shovels, axes and hammers you need wood planks. Is there a building to purchase that you can make wood planks in?

polispol
07-03-14, 07:49 AM
I just bought the forge and love it. I am making nails now, but you can make shovels, axes, screws and hammers. For the shovels, axes and hammers you need wood planks. Is there a building to purchase that you can make wood planks in?

I will buy the forge as a decor, don't think it's really useful...

tankerslacers
07-03-14, 03:07 PM

I have almost all of my craft buildings slots completely expanded, thanks to the forge. I would have never gotten enough screws and nails without the forge. I craft screws and nails in the forge and use gems I earn to get paint. It helps not only to expand my slots but to manage the inventory in my barn - I could choose to craft nails or screws depending on what I was getting through drops, rewards, gifts, etc. I will say, though, I did not fully recongnize the usefulness of the forge until I leveled up; when I first got it, it did seem to sit idle at times.