PDA

View Full Version : Ranking glitch

Trayus
12-02-13, 02:58 PM
One of the most annoying an recurring bugs I've seen is something to do with the ranking system. The number of crowns I have would stay the same but for some reason, I would be placed in the same rank next to a newbie in ranks whose account is probably inactive. This normally would not irritate me but it seems to affect the people I'm matched up with when I click for an attack. I would be matched with people who would give 0 crowns and with little to no resources....people who are clearly not playing the game anymore or only just started out. And it doesn't go away until a few hours later...after I've been attacked.

Since I presume the crown system is how the game matches us against people with similar "s**** level", I suggest that this issue be made a priority and fixed in the next patch because it has been persisting for quite a few patches now....

mybaby1977
12-02-13, 05:50 PM
This sporadic ranking issue might be working as designed. I know whenever I see nothing but 0 or 40 crown opponents, my rank is always 499 or 500 for the entire 1-2 hours that it is happening. When this happens, it's farming time!! I try to have fun with it, like attempting to take a 100K coin battle with just 7 archers. Have been successful a few times, but it does get annoying when your vaults are maxxed out.