PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Recipe

gabsDC
12-02-13, 01:47 PM
Hi guys!

I just unlocked a new level (46) and it showed a christmas recipe, something like 'Santa's pancake'. I can't find it, can you please tell me if it's a goal recipe or something like that?

Thanks for your help! :D

goofy42
12-02-13, 03:06 PM
Hi. That recipe (and two others - Reindeer Treat and Snowman Potatoes) are from the Gift Box Stove, which was available last year. I'm curious...
where did you see the recipe for Santa's pancakes? I thought it was only on that particular appliance.

gabsDC
12-02-13, 03:31 PM
Hi. That recipe (and two others - Reindeer Treat and Snowman Potatoes) are from the Gift Box Stove, which was available last year. I'm curious...
where did you see the recipe for Santa's pancakes? I thought it was only on that particular appliance.

I saw it on the pop up message when I reached the new level. It showed three recipes: I unlocked Fish Sticks from the Orange Deep Fryer, Graviax from the Swedish Stove (I have both appliances) and the third one was Santa's pancake.

creolepraline
12-02-13, 03:38 PM
If you're on android and are playing on the Xmas version or have access to that one from last year, you will be able to get the Xmas oven.

gabsDC
12-02-13, 04:08 PM
If you're on android and are playing on the Xmas version or have access to that one from last year, you will be able to get the Xmas oven.

I'm on Android and I'm playing the regular version, can't find that appliance, so I guess I'll just have to wait. :)

LalaSmooth
12-07-13, 05:07 PM
I'm on Android and I'm playing the regular version, can't find that appliance, so I guess I'll just have to wait. :)

These appliances were removed. If you didn't get a chance to have them last year then you won't be able to get them again unless TL decide to bring them back within an update..