PDA

View Full Version : Game took my gold: summoning and habitat upgrade

ashyleee
12-02-13, 12:04 PM
a little long, sorry.... :p:o

This just happened to me, although I didn't press anything! I just opened up the game, and the "Steampunk is in your storage" pop-up came up. THEN the "Hurry, you have xxx time left" pop-up, THEN the "Summoning is completed".

Ummmm, what!?!

I only had 4 bolts left to get, for (I think) 77 gold pieces, but didn't want to spend any gold at all because it's a dragon that I reeeeally didn't care to own.

I tried not complaining through the horrible summoning experiences and other issues because I realize that TL staff are probably learning through their mistakes (e.g. farms facing the "wrong way" for drops; releasing a boosted breed on a Friday that causes servers to overload when no one is around to fix it; summoning countdown ending 3 hours early; etc).

A lot of these things are new, and in a weird way, it's from TL trying to do some nice things for us (ok, while also making money...but I'm sure they're figuring out what's working or not as they go along...growing pains.)

It's frustrating, discouraging, and a bit annoying when I don't get some of the new/expiring dragons that I want.

But it is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE when these bugs/issues take things away from me...like gold I saved a long time for, or that I purchased during the black Friday deal (nice move...thank you).

Because besides the gold from the summoning, I upgraded habitats for 500 gold that I thought was supposed to be 250 gold (missing 500 additional gold here).

I've opened up tickets, and am patiently waiting, but I expect your support TL, as I have been supporting your game thus far.

Why in the world don't you have a "Confirm you'd like to use gold" feature??

This is really bad practice for a business to retain loyal customers and players.

kooky panda
12-02-13, 12:23 PM
I am sorry this has happened. Please continue to work with support .
For the the gold you spent on the habitat this should of been credited to your account. If you do not see it, try restarting your device.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62244-Fixed-Purchase-issues-during-50-Off-Premium-Habitats-Sale