PDA

View Full Version : Information to transfer game?

LiF3tim3
12-02-13, 10:08 AM
Hi there! I'm a bit paranoid of something happening to my iPhone and would like to know what I need to tell firemocha in order to transfer my game to another device.

Also just making sure. I checked around and it seems that Kingdom Clash can only be played on one device at a time. Correct?

FrozenTurtle
12-02-13, 11:29 AM
You can use this method if you want to access your game from a different device. If you have any questions or run into any issues, please email support@firemocha.com.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)

LiF3tim3
12-02-13, 11:39 AM
Hi there thanks for the quick reply! Yes I've tried that. Made a username and password. However, in Castle Clash I cannot find account settings anywhere in the app. I've opened the storm8 icon and logged into facebook, however, it isn't working. I will email them to see what they say and will post back when I get a response.

LiF3tim3
12-02-13, 11:45 AM
Hi there looking at the instructions for mutiple device use it looks only Restaurant Story has the function.

The feature is currently available in:

iTunes: Restaurant Story 1.6.9
Google Play: Restaurant Story: Halloween

kooky panda
12-02-13, 11:59 AM
This is correct you can only do the log on in the Restaurant game, but when you move your RS game all the games under that same storm Id will also transfer over.

LiF3tim3
12-04-13, 10:56 AM
Thanks very much!

Rockinkitten
01-30-14, 02:32 AM
will this leave the game on my other device also, and will this mean i have the same progress on both?

FrozenTurtle
01-30-14, 02:02 PM
You can access the game from both devices, though doing so at the same time will cause sync errors.

jackansi
01-30-14, 10:17 PM
it sucks that FM can't get their act together enough to handle simple device transfers. Proves that they are a cookie cutter house, not real developers.