PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Connection Problem

cherrypie3476
12-02-13, 08:56 AM
OK i was droid player but couldnt playd anymore due to lagging and force closeing Wasnt able to wisit my friends at all I transfeard all my games to my Ipod hopping all the problems will go away WRONG Now i have connection problem I can get to my island but every time i want to wisit friends game keep loading telling me i have no connection and im sure i do since i can get online and such This is verry annoying and frustrating Also when i plant food and come back in few hours its gone like i didnt plant it Team lava should fix this problem i read the forums and im not only one with this problem U NEED FRIENDS TO PLAY and be able visit them as they visit you Its not only dragon story i have conn problem on all lava games bakery and restarant story im really disapointed

[S8] Elsa
12-02-13, 10:40 AM
Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your game. Please restart your iPod and refresh your internet connection. Feel free to let me know if you're not able to connect after following these steps.

Wonderweiss_21
12-19-13, 06:24 PM
Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your game. Please restart your iPod and refresh your internet connection. Feel free to let me know if you're not able to connect after following these steps.

Hey it's been months since I played my dragon story and until now I still can't access my account, it's the same problem as before, about the Internet connection problem, please don't ever reply about restarting my iPod or refreshing my connection, I already tried everything, please fix these problems ASAP!!! My storm8 id is - Wonderweiss_21

DragonMaster128z
12-19-13, 08:02 PM
Hey it's been months since I played my dragon story and until now I still can't access my account, it's the same problem as before, about the Internet connection problem, please don't ever reply about restarting my iPod or refreshing my connection, I already tried everything, please fix these problems ASAP!!! My storm8 id is - Wonderweiss_21

I replied to your comment on another thread. :)

Illini313
12-23-13, 10:09 AM

I am playing Dragon Story on iphone 5. Updated app on the 19th and have not been able to open since then. Please help.

Kami365
12-23-13, 07:44 PM
Mine can't uploaded Dragon Story,showing connection prober,other Castle Story & FarmStory2 working fine..I already restart my iPad & refreshed my connection,still not working:rolleyes:

DragonMaster128z
12-23-13, 09:29 PM
Mine can't uploaded Dragon Story,showing connection prober,other Castle Story & FarmStory2 working fine..I already restart my iPad & refreshed my connection,still not working:rolleyes:

Hey Kami! Try Un-installing and re- installing the app. :)

asyran2012
12-24-13, 02:11 AM
Try restarting your device!
If that's doesn't work , try refreshing your Internet!
If that doesn't work too , try changing to Cellular Data :p
That doesn't work? Smash your iPad on the wall lol (Don't try this at home! Just joking XD)
If none of these things work? Email support should be in my signature :D