PDA

View Full Version : I can't justify spending any more rl cash until crowns are available

meyoume
12-02-13, 08:50 AM
An hour of searching and 400k spent searching, but not finding a single battle with crowns :(
I love this game but until they fix this problem , I can't spend any more on It. Really at least 50% of the battles should have something

mybaby1977
12-02-13, 10:23 AM
I agree with you. I'm a very low lvl30 player, but many times I will be given the option to battle some very strong lvl 40-60 players that I wouldn't be able to beat in my wildest dreams, and they give a whopping 0-3 crowns for victory. It is ridiculous. The logic for matching players and awarding crowns needs overhauling. For one, they should award at least 1 crown if a player expends a sizable portion of his/her troops and wins.

Chianti
12-02-13, 10:24 AM
There should be no such thing as a zero crown battle. Clearly logic needs to be put into place so a high level player can't get crowns from low level players (even if they drop crowns), but the sheer amount of zero crown battles is obnoxious.

Also, given the amount of objects that require gold in this game (I have nothing left to spend stones on... literally), it should cost 1500 stone, not gold, to proceed to the next opponent.

k6scux
12-05-13, 02:47 AM
I agree! I'm Lvl 71 but that means nothing as I'm paired with other Lvl 71s who are way too upgraded to beat. We need higher levels than 71. I quit batteling for crowns cuz troops have been weakened too much to win any battles. And I'm tired of using up gold trying to find a crown or two to try for. Then losing 38 cr when I get destroyed by their defense troops

deltaframe
12-05-13, 07:05 AM
yeah they shouldn't lock the level to 71. I've seen some 71 bases that are far from maxed.

jackansi
12-06-13, 11:00 PM
Also, given the amount of objects that require gold in this game (I have nothing left to spend stones on... literally), it should cost 1500 stone, not gold, to proceed to the next opponent.

Considering that almost everything for offense requires stones, that would just make too much sense!

sand
12-07-13, 03:53 AM
Gee! I guess they can't please us all, huh? I sure wish I could find these low-crown or zero-crown matchups! LOL. When all I'm after is the resources, crown-laden victories present me with the nuisance of having to forfeit other battles just to dump the unwanted crowns. If players like Chianti have already maxed out their portal, army buildings and troops , with nothing left to spend stones on, they should have a massive attack force that can easily convert stones into coins by raiding coin-heavy bases. Then the cost of skipping would be no burden, hmmm?
But for a Level 71 player with nothing left to upgrade or promote, I suppose it really is all about the crowns. For such players, it boils down to the use of stones for training and coins for skipping, with the greater expenditure being stones, all for the sake of crowns. Admittedly something needs to be done about the top-level stalemate.

jackansi
12-07-13, 08:23 AM
I think the top level stalemate is breaking up... There are actually NEW names on the top 50 individual ranks for the first time since I started playing months ago. I'd call that a real success!

sand
12-08-13, 06:49 AM
LOL. Now that I jumped on the gems-for-crowns bandwagon, those zero-crown victories have found ME!
Looks like FireMocha put in a fix for all those shallow-water players who swam out there for the gems only to surf their way back to shore. You're slow - you blow. Maybe I missed the bandwagon (or surfboard).
I guess they had 2 choices when they realized how farmers were cashing in -- either remove the Crowning Achievement / Crowning Glory goals, or increase the challenge to complete them. But I really think they've gone overboard.

meyoume
12-14-13, 08:57 AM
It's just getting worst! :(
Just spent well over 300 k searching for battles.
I am only level 56 , but I am being paired with levels 7-30
sERIOUSLY grrrrrrrrrr
The ally chat is joking about how they can take the whole battle with only a couple of archers.
My wallet isn't feeling like playing and now , I am feeling so bored it may be time to quit.
It's a real shame, I really liked this game

k6scux
12-14-13, 10:35 AM
Meyoume. Same here. I just spent 200k looking for crowns. NONE! Not even level 71 bases offered a single crown. Why would anyone battle a base they can't win knowing they will lose 40 crowns. Rediculous. What is Fire Mocha thinking? Obviously they aren't listening to all the discontent.