PDA

View Full Version : Trading post glitch

sunkalito
12-02-13, 08:09 AM
So for the past five days (around the same time my glitch with the crops for summoning started) my Trading Post has become unstable. I traded in an extra seabreeze i had (sniff) and whenever i try to collect it crashes my game and when I get back in, the sign to COLLECT is still there.
Smetimes it only processes, but when it gets "better" the trading post still has the items waiting to be collected. This is kinda nuts....
I have force closed, uninstalled, reinstalled - still nada. I don't have any dragons to trade for now, so i haven't checked if a new trade will clear the prior or not.

kooky panda
12-02-13, 11:26 AM
I had this problem a while ago. After working with support, I think my issue was whenever I received gems that I was already maxed on-or close to. (99 is the limit), I could not collect from my trading shop.
Since I have been turning my small gem items into large gems, scrolls, etc I have not had anymore issues.

sunkalito
12-02-13, 12:48 PM
Hi KP! Thanks for replying... i don't think that's my issue though. These are one large sapphire (I have 13) and one large topas (I have 17). So I don't know what's up...

owlsdragon
12-02-13, 03:13 PM
I have the same problem to here, tried craft 10 small ruby to a big gem and not solving the problem. it's another account of mine with iPad.

kooky panda
12-02-13, 03:18 PM
I would suggest sending an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

One workaround I did while trying to figure out my issue. When I collected my trade I quickly threw in another dragon to trade. I would get a processing sign, but the trade seemed to stick.

Also what devices do you play on? What is your current device software version?

Anaboe
12-03-13, 06:24 AM
iPad mini here, not yet upgraded to 7. Version 1.7.3 and dragon story Haloween. Same problem here. I have 32 small gems and 20 large gems.

Each time I try to collect, the game loads again and I can collect my gems again. Already tried to put the nest dragon in as quick as I can, and I could, bu then again the game loaded, and I could recollect my gems, over and over.

78wifey
12-04-13, 06:27 AM
Same issue here.

mailed suport, but they are to busy so im stuck with the bug for several days :(

alexchief
12-04-13, 01:42 PM
Same problem here, iphone 4s IOS 7, game version v1.7.3
I have 22 small pearl & 12 small topaz, but can't get gems for Griffin' trading
mailed to support, but still don't get any help

78wifey
12-05-13, 01:27 AM
Same issue here.

mailed suport, but they are to busy so im stuck with the bug for several days :(

Mine got fixed after moving around some structures, including the trade.
Also noticed that the collectables where different when bug occured to what i got now.

alexchief
12-05-13, 05:51 AM
Mine got fixed after moving around some structures, including the trade.
Also noticed that the collectables where different when bug occured to what i got now.

Great hint, man, it works! Mine got fixed too :cool:

Anaboe
12-05-13, 09:03 AM
Woei! Fixed it for me too! Thanks!

Lesimony
12-06-13, 09:27 AM
Same issue, already emailed support a day or two ago, but I will try moving the trading post. The other issue I was having is that is was only giving me two items when trading a rare dragon instead of 3.

kooky panda
12-06-13, 11:34 AM
Same issue, already emailed support a day or two ago, but I will try moving the trading post. The other issue I was having is that is was only giving me two items when trading a rare dragon instead of 3.
Sometimes you may get 2 of the same gem. You will see two items, but one will show x2.

blusi
12-13-13, 04:47 PM
Sometimes you may get 2 of the same gem. You will see two items, but one will show x2.

I've been having the same issue. My trade was stuck, after collecting from a Wild dragon trade, I got 1 red and 1 green, then about 30 seconds later, the processing screen popped up and I had to collect again. Every time I collected, I only received 1 of each, not x2 of anything, and to break out of the loop, I had to quickly trade another dragon and that fixed the problem. Unfortunately, I traded an Illusion the other day and only received 1 black and 1 purple =( I'm afraid to trade my rares now but I am running out of space >_< I'll move my Trading Portal before attempting another trade...

Btw, I am on an iPhone 5 with iOS 7.0.4 Dragon Story version 1.7.3

Lesimony
12-14-13, 07:22 AM

I know, have had that happen before. So I looked closely and made sure both items had a "x1" beside them before I contacted support. And now I'm getting a little irritated that it's been over a week and my ticket is still awaiting assignment.

Anaboe
12-14-13, 10:51 AM
I got a reply from TL helpdesk, but it didn't help me at all: it stated that if I had more than 99 gems, I couldn't collect.

I already know that, and in my ticket I clearly stated that I DIDN'T have 99 gems... Also, they can SEE for themselves I don't have that many gems... They don't even read the tickets...

Anyway, I solved the problem myself, thanks to the guys here, so I didn't need their help anymore, but it would be nice if they actually read the tickets - and be a little quicker on the reply.