PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to fill up on for Christmas?

rosym47
12-02-13, 07:59 AM
I am going for sparkly stuff, petals to make decorations, chocolate and wood to craft a Yule log.

vednir
12-02-13, 10:43 AM
I think after the last few very short timed events it's best practice to always have 99 of everything at all times plus multiples of most of the common quest buildings space permitting.

jimboser
12-02-13, 11:21 AM
I think after the last few very short timed events it's best practice to always have 99 of everything at all times plus multiples of most of the common quest buildings space permitting.

I learned this lesson a while back. Always keep inventory topped off, and have spare buildings to pull out of storage when needed.

I just realized that my critically short resource right now is coal, which I've used up making more wisps for lanterns for the expansions (used up all my 99/99 already). And since coal is a traditional present for the naughty, I've got a feeling the baron is going to be getting a stocking full...

marse66
12-04-13, 04:59 PM
Good idea about the coal.. Thanks

Queenzod
12-04-13, 05:30 PM
Red dye! I always make it a habit to never dip below 70 of any raw materials. That way I'm stocked up pretty much all the time. You never know what they're going to have us use. I've got at least 30 of each feast ready to go. It's nice when you're not actively questing, 'cos then you can stockpile feasts. I've even been crafting pink dye and pink jewels out of the love shack. Valentines day is right around the corner!

I always feel that I'm prepared for updates, but when they arrive I'm really not. :)

echo1996
12-04-13, 05:36 PM
Red dye! I always make it a habit to never dip below 70 of any raw materials. That way I'm stocked up pretty much all the time. You never know what they're going to have us use. I've got at least 30 of each feast ready to go. It's nice when you're not actively questing, 'cos then you can stockpile feasts. I've even been crafting pink dye and pink jewels out of the love shack. Valentines day is right around the corner!

I always feel that I'm prepared for updates, but when they arrive I'm really not. :)

Wow, u are definitely prepared! 30 feast of each!!!

Queenzod
12-04-13, 05:48 PM
Ya, it takes lots of impulse control to not quest. :)

That sounds funny but it's true. :)

nasha86
12-04-13, 07:25 PM
Ya, it takes lots of impulse control to not quest. :)

That sounds funny but it's true. :)

Another "wow". Fo you still send knights out for adventure? Just can't imagine how many time to prepare all those stuffs. Btw, I am a bad cook, even in this game :p

Queenzod
12-04-13, 07:41 PM
I get tempted by the energy you get from quests. It's not like I need more beams and blocks. Plus, and I dunno how many if you are like this, but I need to have even numbers of each kind of beams and blocks. It drives me crazy if I have 62 fancy beams and 65 fancy blocks. Must...be...even! Quests give me more of one than the other, and then I spend all day trying to even it out. I keep telling myself it doesn't matter, but then I keep checking anyway. Sometimes my behavior confounds me. :P. :)

creolepraline
12-04-13, 08:36 PM
I'm stocking up on red petals since I'm sure we will have to make something..well..RED! I'm also planting more gold amd red acer trees in case we need them for leaves later like before. I'm close to refilling my blue, yellow, purple and white petals. I'm also planting some cocoa and sugar cane for a couple desert sants feasts. I need to stop going on adventures everyday because of something that may come later. I am also trying to get the 120 plus trade tickets I used stupidly so I can finish some expansions. I hate having my place crowded with buildings but some more back into storage to not be full.

I hate when a goal comes and I need to visit, let's say, the tavern and having to pull it out and waiting to collect. So I'm making space to have everything out, neatly. This is keeping me busy and giving me something to do. I hope we have a building kinda like the love shack where we can do fun things. I want some Xmas trees!