PDA

View Full Version : There is another farm with my name

Tigger_georgia
12-01-13, 09:28 PM
I didn't think two people could have the same name. But there are two of Tigger I'm a level 134 and have been playing quite awhile when the other day I can across another Tigger Farm they are level 60. What can be done about this? I don't want my neighbors getting us confussed. I also have another issue I have never been able to get the Christmas type trees like the Holly and Snow Pine how do I get the goals so I can do them I"ve been play for 1 1/2 years and think I have waited long enough to be able to buy these at level 134. my id is tigger_georgia and Farm name is Tigger. Thanks for any help I can get.

creolepraline
12-01-13, 09:46 PM
Storm IDs are unique. No two players can have the same one. Names come a dime a dozen and there can be fifty players with the same name. TL can and will do nothing about it. Over on dragon there were about ten fire islands I was neighbors with. We all got a good laugh out of it. Eventually I knew I stood out because of my layout and level. So I changed my name. No one for us confused. If your neighbors know you they wouldn't forget you, compared to a player who's at a much lower level. Even if they are neighbors with you both.

bbieprnc
12-02-13, 05:59 AM
As far as the Christmas trees - well there were some as goals for IOS systems 2 years ago or longer and ever since they have been locked. Some "winter" trees were also released last winter and may be release again this year.

creolepraline
12-02-13, 12:11 PM
I'll never get why fashion, bakery and restaurant started getting goals but Never farm. It would have made so many of us android players happy. They could have then given goals for us all every month. Waste of a good game. So much potential.