PDA

View Full Version : One quick question

kittensabc
12-01-13, 11:55 AM
As my troops were cooking this morning, I was perusing my battle log looking for attack possibilities. There were the usual asortmens of 'shields' and 'online' but also a new one: "This player cannot be attacked at this time." I am not 100% sure that that is the exact wording, but it was a new message.

kwhales
12-01-13, 12:03 PM
No. This is not new. Some players associate this with a hack. Whether is is or not has yet to be determined.

sand
12-02-13, 01:13 AM
I believe FrozenTurtle said several weeks ago that you may get this non-specific message if you and the attacker are using different versions of the game. In other words, if either you or the attacker has not yet updated, revenge is not possible.
This presents a guessing game. If you haven't updated yet, you may assume that attackers displaying this message are on the newer version. But when you update and make revenge possible, there may be several targets that were previously accessible that now become inaccessible because THEY haven't upgraded.

mybaby1977
12-02-13, 11:14 AM
I used to get these alot, especially when trying to revenge someone who had attacked me a long time ago - like 2+ weeks back. I just thought it meant I had way out-leveled the opponent already but that was only a guess.

kittensabc
12-03-13, 09:04 AM
I believe FrozenTurtle said several weeks ago that you may get this non-specific message if you and the attacker are using different versions of the game. In other words, if either you or the attacker has not yet updated, revenge is not possible.
This presents a guessing game. If you haven't updated yet, you may assume that attackers displaying this message are on the newer version. But when you update and make revenge possible, there may be several targets that were previously accessible that now become inaccessible because THEY haven't upgraded.

Thank you for clearing that up sand. Thread lock?

hounds66
12-03-13, 02:25 PM
When I ran into that message player cannot be attacked at this time, I think it may be your level/rank/crowns is much greater than opponent and would not show up on match ups.