PDA

View Full Version : Organizing My Gifts

DWardell
12-01-13, 06:00 AM
I would really like to see a way to organize my gifts. Currently I have to wade through pages of "constructible" items to get to my new usable items like cupcakes. And I can't get rid of items I no longer need, like a dracula cape. Most of the items I don't even know what they go to, so I don't know if I even want them. Maybe when the pop-up comes up to tell you it's a constructible part it can tell you what it goes to, and gives you the option to purchase, sell the item, or keep stored. Also maybe there could be categories, like parts for one category and food for another category. At the very least, maybe we could display newest gifts first.

MsBrookeNicole
12-17-13, 06:15 PM
I would love to see some way to organize the gift section.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with a bunch of random clutter in my gifts from when I was a newbie and accepted anything I was gifted- and of course when I knew better there's still some randomness from accidentally accepting a gift I meant to decline.

cgags13
01-07-14, 09:19 PM
I would like to not have to post on each wall. Very time-consuming. Could you keep those who visit on the news page, then when U visit back, it automatically removes, within 24 hour period. Many just visit from the wall. I visit everyone so it takes too much time to post each wall. Thank you TL

violet0220
04-07-14, 11:12 PM
Yes please make deleting accepted gifts an option. I hate the clutter.

twospoons
04-10-14, 05:49 PM
i would so love to delete gifts. or maybe just add tabs to both the gift giving and gifts received windows, the way RS has breakfast/lunch/dinner tabs on the gift giving menu (which are pretty useless on the gifts there anyway), for food / general parts / specialty parts (general = anything used in more than two constructibles, speciality is for those that only build one or two things).

it'll never happen, but a girl can dream.