PDA

View Full Version : Just curious, would anyone expand to those plots?

BriarAvenue
12-01-13, 03:05 AM
Require 3-5 permits, which means 90-150 exchanges (or purchase)
Plus all the wisp lanterns n coins required...
in return, just expanding for the sake of expanding?
(i.e. without any goal pursuit). Like to have your view, maybe I miss something?

mymummy789
12-01-13, 03:31 AM
Yes, I will definitely be expanding, I need the room. It may need lots of wisp lanterns and exchanges, but it is really nice to have something to work towards that isn't goal related or timed!!

BriarAvenue
12-01-13, 07:56 AM
Yes, I will definitely be expanding, I need the room. It may need lots of wisp lanterns and exchanges, but it is really nice to have something to work towards that isn't goal related or timed!!

Thanks, but I opt to store away things I don't need, for instance, mushroom rings, bushes, etc. whenever possible.
I store away my love shed and love spire because the color is not in harmony with the overall design,
and plots of land which I use as reserve to regulate the harvest I need from time to time.

Any way, that my strategy, and thank you for your comment.

nasha86
12-01-13, 09:40 AM
It's seem enough for me now with 5 expansion lot. With the area of two 4x4 square, those edge lots (which need total 8 tickets and 54 lanterns) really excessive price compared with the rest 5 lots. So, same as you, I won't try to open all, will keep some lanterns for necessary events. Maybe when new building appears, I will open it later.

parlski
12-01-13, 10:09 AM
I've expanded to all but the last two plots (3 permit and 5 permit) I will definitely expand to those as well.
yes, it will take time, but I have most all the other requirements met! (coins, lanterns, RP)

vednir
12-01-13, 10:34 AM
I've only got the 5 permit expansion left but will be leaving that one open so I can keep buying expansion permits. Without any available expansions the option to purchase an expansion permit disappears in the royal exchange.

ghjvcucjb
12-01-13, 10:56 AM
I've done all but one expansion. Will leave it open for the same reason I left one open all this time, so I can keep making expansion permits. Everyone's strategy is different. Mine is to complete all task and goals laid out for me. For the past 6 months I've been maxed out on EVERYTHING, Including space, so it feels great to spread out and clean out my inventory.

jimboser
12-01-13, 06:12 PM
I was maxed on lanterns and was pretty full on wisps, I've run dry on both and am creating more as fast as ores allow, which have also run dry. :)

I've paid the fees on all the expansions, and am crafting permits for the remainder now. I. Had been doing trades regularly, but even so, I'm going to have to keep doing trades to build up tickets for permits, this is going to take a bit to complete, but it is definitely a welcome challenge.

BriarAvenue
12-01-13, 09:00 PM
Thanks everyone.

elaur
12-01-13, 11:31 PM
I had just used all my trade tickets to upgrade a building I didn't need to upgrade. Ha!

wswau
12-01-13, 11:36 PM
:D Treating it as a long term goal. No rush:cool:

salamander2007
12-02-13, 02:28 AM
Personally, I would wait to expand to the last two spots. Considering that it takes 8 permit, I think it would be wise to use those permit to expand to the last treasure plot, the one in the bottom right. When that plot becomes available, I predict that it will take as many or even more expansion permit than the last two plot.

mymummy789
12-02-13, 04:00 AM
I've only got the 5 permit expansion left but will be leaving that one open so I can keep buying expansion permits. Without any available expansions the option to purchase an expansion permit disappears in the royal exchange.
That sounds like a good plan :)

vitriolicheart
12-02-13, 04:31 AM
I will be doing them but it's going to take a while.

nickerrs
12-02-13, 05:43 AM
I'm taking salamander2007's approach. I like to save my permits (especially since they take a while for me to get), so I'll be holding onto them for a little while. But I have a feeling we won't be expanding to the crown for a very long time :(

jimboser
12-02-13, 07:51 AM
I'm taking salamander2007's approach. I like to save my permits (especially since they take a while for me to get), so I'll be holding onto them for a little while. But I have a feeling we won't be expanding to the crown for a very long time :(

Quite possible. But I'm certainly going to make sure that I have more than 1 expansion permit saved up, some of these are real ****ers. LOL

suzisu2
12-03-13, 08:18 AM
Even though it will take a while to get the expansions. I wil be doing them inbetween goals. I too need the room after doing this for nearly 12 months I have everything possible. Apart from the Alicom. I have done many many adventures since February (when it started) I have 2 sacred wings but never found the horn. I am not happy to pay for 800 Gems. Maybe I will have found a sacred horn by next Valentines day!! But happy to plod my way though getting the expansions.

manu90ela
12-19-13, 06:23 AM
ok. so i didn't expand to any area which requires expansion permits until now because I had and still have other cheaper ones left. BUT: i was curious and counted all the expansion permits I will need to expand all those areas I can see at this moment. And it have been19!!!

19 expansion permits x 30 trade tickets= 570 trade tickets?????

lets say i can do an average of 2 trade tickets per day..... that means i'll have to play 285 days to get all those trade tickets...

please tell me I'm wrong....

JayUK69
12-19-13, 08:06 AM
I expanded to all apart from the bottom left which requires 2 permits, already used 1 and left 1 outstanding. I have 3 more expansion permits after two dropped from christmas trees, but waiting to expand fully until I've built up a stock of expansion permits, just incase a future update will be as heavily reliant on them.

dizzy7373
12-19-13, 01:47 PM
I usually do the eggs and dairy exchange a few times each day, so I will expand to them, but it is definitely a long term plan.

mikado86
12-19-13, 08:48 PM
Require 3-5 permits, which means 90-150 exchanges (or purchase)
Plus all the wisp lanterns n coins required...
in return, just expanding for the sake of expanding?
(i.e. without any goal pursuit). Like to have your view, maybe I miss something?

I already fully expanded my kingdom, If you dont like the exchanges, try your luck with a 30 gems tree, they give exchange tickets, and if they do, they are worth the 30 gems in my opinion