PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Monday Pop-up plz give us different Items

cpebbles73
12-01-13, 01:12 AM
Don't give us the same items you had on sale Black Friday it makes this disappointing and boring...

sls0991
12-01-13, 01:13 AM
I just saw it too! I hope they give us fresh, new items to choose from. Please oh please I have gems to spend!!

OnCloudDivine
12-01-13, 01:17 AM
If they give us new things to choose from at reasonable prices and another gem sale...I will get sucked in again! :eek: :p

whimsy22
12-01-13, 01:22 AM
I am hesitantly looking forward to this. I just hope they keep the prices equal and not do all the price madness again. Please respect us, TL. Anyway, i hope the items are different. Maybe some former LTOs? Things from retired boxes would be awesome.

jdelvalle1
12-01-13, 03:59 AM
I wasn't playing last year, is this the first year they've done Cyber Monday?

igames4me
12-01-13, 04:40 AM
Can't wait

chewytwix
12-01-13, 05:36 AM
I wasn't playing last year, is this the first year they've done Cyber Monday?

Last years cyber Monday was the same as Black Friday sale. There will be also an after Xmas sale that will be different from Black Friday stuff, people. It should be 40% off as well. After that, another long grueling wait.

chewytwix
12-01-13, 05:42 AM
OK, TL. I might buy gems if you promise BS won't die out like your other games. After the price hike, the game lost it's popularity, and I'm afraid that the decline may continue. I noticed prices in BS have been more reasonable again, so I'm sure you guys noticed some decline as well. Ok, thanks, TL!

carabellexo
12-01-13, 05:50 AM
Please release the Pastel Coffee Bar I have been wanting this for so long.. I'm rubbish at the boxes.

Cosmae
12-01-13, 05:58 AM
I would love to see the lotus fountain on sale ttomorrow.

karyandfashion
12-01-13, 06:26 AM
This is My first cyber M. I would like to know If this kind of sales are always with gems. I don't have enough and I'm trying to save them.. But I feel It's not fair for those who can.t buy them like me.

igames4me
12-01-13, 06:54 AM

Yes. I would buy gems for that but at reasonable price ( wouldn't mind 13 ggems like mother gazebo)

rainie_day
12-01-13, 07:46 AM

Me too! :)

myferngardens
12-01-13, 09:54 AM
Please TL, PLEASE fix the price discrepancy on black friday so we can spend it on Cyber Monday. Also be warned, if you just give us the same items at a new higher price, we will not be happy. I am sure many of us will not hesitate to tell you of our disappointment. Please do Cyber Monday right. Give the same low prices to everyone on new exciting items. A 40% gem sale will be a must if you are going to get more money from this gal. I have too much real life gift giving to do and won't be able to justify cyber splurge on gems without a kickin sale. Just a little advice before you go and mess up a good thing...
On a note of personal preference, I really want Christmas decor - especially the gingerbread box items. All of them.
Please do this well TL.

ChefPatsy
12-01-13, 10:03 AM
I would love some smaller items. I would especially like trees, plants, benches and people. Oh and some older wallpaper from past goals.

rosewaterlily
12-01-13, 10:06 AM
Release items like the lotus fountain, royal sugar party, dainty piano, sampler cart, donut tower, drinks hub, candy dispenser, gelato display, and I will definitely buy gems and lots of them (also please have a gem sale if that's the case).

ChefPatsy
12-01-13, 10:23 AM
Talking of donuts I would love the donut display or even better the donut vending machine.

carabellexo
12-01-13, 10:27 AM
Release items like the lotus fountain, royal sugar party, dainty piano, sampler cart, donut tower, drinks hub, candy dispenser, gelato display, and I will definitely buy gems and lots of them (also please have a gem sale if that's the case).

Wasn't the gelato display released on Friday?

igames4me
12-01-13, 10:30 AM
Lol
I got another message blackfriday was so successful we are going to have another one on Monday

I wonder how much they made

myferngardens
12-01-13, 10:39 AM
Talking of donuts I would love the donut display or even better the donut vending machine.
I would buy both if the price was right.

myferngardens
12-01-13, 10:42 AM
I love that gelato disply and candy dispenser! I would buy most of these too. How about the coffee bean display...love that!

myferngardens
12-01-13, 10:42 AM
Wasn't the gelato display released on Friday?
That was the gelato stand.

cpebbles73
12-01-13, 10:43 AM
They also added additional Items...

cpebbles73
12-01-13, 10:45 AM
Last years cyber Monday was the same as Black Friday sale. There will be also an after Xmas sale that will be different from Black Friday stuff, people. It should be 40% off as well. After that, another long grueling wait.they also added additional ones...

ashrb
12-01-13, 11:10 AM

Royal sugar party please!!! I've been hoping to see that on sale all weekend, if it's on sale tomorrow and we have another 40% sale I'm def buying two of them. I also would like to see the eiffel tower on sale.

Hanakimi87
12-01-13, 11:32 AM
Same! I've been trying for the sampler cart forever. If that and the royal sugar party are available, I'm done for.

xoxjenn
12-01-13, 01:05 PM
OK, TL. I might buy gems if you promise BS won't die out like your other games. After the price hike, the game lost it's popularity, and I'm afraid that the decline may continue. I noticed prices in BS have been more reasonable again, so I'm sure you guys noticed some decline as well. Ok, thanks, TL!

If they **** off Bakery Story I will be soo mad. I've been playing this game for like 3 years & it is the only game I play.

xoxjenn
12-01-13, 01:12 PM
I would like to see all of the Gingerbread Box.

sesamecake
12-01-13, 01:21 PM
Yes, please have different items! Some other LTO items and maybe 2nd place items from some of the boxes. I still have gems that I want to spend and perhaps buy even more if I see stuff I like. If not I guess I will be saving them for Christmas.

pipipooh1977
12-01-13, 01:45 PM
Would buy more gems if you had really good items for sale like

Coffee beans Display (I think that's what it was called, it was a LTO long ago)
Coffee Grinder
Dainty piano
Cherry Cabinet (love, love, love this item)

applesauce510
12-01-13, 01:48 PM
I love that gelato disply and candy dispenser! I would buy most of these too. How about the coffee bean display...love that! yes!! I've been wanting the candy dispenser and lollipop center since I first started. I would love to see them offered for cyber Monday!

whimsy22
12-01-13, 01:53 PM
Lotus Fountain FTW.

As for sales and prices, i wish TL would hire a marketing/business/PR person. They need someone to shake some sense into them. Bakery Story could grow into something huge if they just used some common sense: 1) give people what they want, 2) make new content to keep longterm players engaged, 3) respect their users .4) encourage people to buy things by making a friendly, sales-conducive environment.

In short: just listen to us.

I want Bakery Story to last for the ages!

IsisGarden
12-01-13, 04:05 PM
Here?s a little story that I?d like to tell. It?s all about a Black Friday Sale.

I hadn?t gotten too excited about the TL Black Friday sales. I don?t like the sales for two reasons. One, I don?t like crowds. Two, I think they bring out the selfish and greedy side of people. So, after weeks and weeks of talk of the Black Friday sales, I became interested. The best thing about it, I wouldn?t have to go anywhere.
I formulated a plan. I would go to Bakery Story and see what items were there, add up the cost of the items, and then purchase the amount of gems I needed to buy those items and that would be that. Well, we all know about the best laid plans, they can be foiled.
I had just had an experience with Fashion Story, so I knew what was going to happen. I had made up in my mind that I wouldn?t be caught off guard again.
I opened Bakery Story and clicked through the first two popups. (I hate those things, too). I was doing good until the popup about the gem sale popped up. My Sales Gene freaked out, again. I still don?t know how this happened. My Sensible Gene had warned my Sales Gene not to go crazy.
She said, ?But, it?s the best gem sale. We just gotta get some gems. Bakery Story will feel left out if we don?t buy some gems for this game.?
My Sensible side said, ?Are you serious? Let?s look at what?s there first and then buy the gem.?
It was too late; my Sales Gene had already sent a message to my brain to make the purchase. My Sales Gene was dancing like crazy and singing.
My Sensible Gene screamed, ?Oh No! Not again! This is ridiculous.?
Well, My Sales Gene was quite happy until my Anti-Black Friday, known as Big Swole, walked in and yelled, ?You idiot! How in the world did you do that again! I HATE BLACK FRIDAY! Idiots!? He walked off in a huff, with smoke coming out of his ears.
So, I shake my head and then pray again, hoping against all hope that there will be something there that I want. I clicked the Design Tab and scrolled through the items. There were a couple of displays that I wanted there, so I purchased those. Overall, I was happy. I was a little sad because there weren?t any Christmas or Winter items there, but that?s the risk you take with a Black Friday Sale.
Well, my Sensible Gene was still unhappy with my Sales Gene. But my Sales Gene was super excited.
She was dancing around and singing, ?We got some displays. We got some displays. I?m so happy. We got some displays.?
Well, Big Swole was in the corner brooding. He dies that a lot. He said, ?Again, You didn?t get any Christmas things or Winter things! You have over 200 gems sitting up there. What in the Hades are you going to do with all those gems? You just wasted your money that you could have used for something sensible. I can?t believe you feel for that again.?
I went back on Saturday, nothing new. I was okay with it. I went back today and there they were again, those popups. I went through them until that last one. It said that there was going to be a huge Cyber Monday Sale.
My Sales Gene went crazy. She said, ?Oh my goodness! A Cyber Monday Sale! This is gonna be awesome.?
My Sensible Gene was on the floor and she screamed, ?NO!!!?
Big Swole huffed and stormed out.
Just as Big Swole stormed out, a sexy, exquisite, vivacious creature walked in. It was a new resident, My Cyber Monday Gene.
My Sensible Gene let out a scream that rang out through my whole body. ?NNNOOOO!?

I hope this little story made you laugh. Now, I am sure hoping that TL gives us a truly fantabulous Cyber Monday Sale. I am so scared that if they don?t. Big Swole may just kick my Cyber Monday Sale Gene out.

OnCloudDivine
12-01-13, 04:12 PM
@IsisGarden: lol, I can relate to this! It's a good thing your sensible gene only let you buy a few displays so you have enough gems left for potentially new items! My sensible gene told me, "better get two of those displays, never know if you'll need them later!" :rolleyes: Now wishing I had more gems leftover..

whimsy22
12-01-13, 05:50 PM
I wouldnt mind smaller items too. Not everything needs to be a huge 4x4 or 5x5 object lol. Some of the 1x1 or 2x2 or 3x3 retired goods are awesome

happyheartfla
12-01-13, 06:47 PM
My sensible gene had gone on holiday, so my sales gene went wild :p. now i need another gem sale!

josey12
12-01-13, 07:31 PM
I really hope the have winter and Christmas options tomorrow

whimsy22
12-01-13, 08:02 PM
I really hope the have winter and Christmas options tomorrow

The xmas sale is coming up, so maybe they'll save that for later? Just guessing.

cherryberry9
12-01-13, 09:36 PM
I wouldnt mind smaller items too. Not everything needs to be a huge 4x4 or 5x5 object lol. Some of the 1x1 or 2x2 or 3x3 retired goods are awesome

There are no 5x5 items.

whimsy22
12-01-13, 09:47 PM
There are no 5x5 items.

Treasure island is 5x5, unless im mistaken

snlps
12-01-13, 11:08 PM
When does the Christmas sale take place? I looked through old threads but didn't find anything.

mjauuuu
12-01-13, 11:44 PM
Here?s a little story that I?d like to tell. It?s all about a Black Friday Sale.

I hadn?t gotten too excited about the TL Black Friday sales. I don?t like the sales for two reasons. One, I don?t like crowds. Two, I think they bring out the selfish and greedy side of people. So, after weeks and weeks of talk of the Black Friday sales, I became interested. The best thing about it, I wouldn?t have to go anywhere.
I formulated a plan. I would go to Bakery Story and see what items were there, add up the cost of the items, and then purchase the amount of gems I needed to buy those items and that would be that. Well, we all know about the best laid plans, they can be foiled.
I had just had an experience with Fashion Story, so I knew what was going to happen. I had made up in my mind that I wouldn?t be caught off guard again.
I opened Bakery Story and clicked through the first two popups. (I hate those things, too). I was doing good until the popup about the gem sale popped up. My Sales Gene freaked out, again. I still don?t know how this happened. My Sensible Gene had warned my Sales Gene not to go crazy.
She said, ?But, it?s the best gem sale. We just gotta get some gems. Bakery Story will feel left out if we don?t buy some gems for this game.?
My Sensible side said, ?Are you serious? Let?s look at what?s there first and then buy the gem.?
It was too late; my Sales Gene had already sent a message to my brain to make the purchase. My Sales Gene was dancing like crazy and singing.
My Sensible Gene screamed, ?Oh No! Not again! This is ridiculous.?
Well, My Sales Gene was quite happy until my Anti-Black Friday, known as Big Swole, walked in and yelled, ?You idiot! How in the world did you do that again! I HATE BLACK FRIDAY! Idiots!? He walked off in a huff, with smoke coming out of his ears.
So, I shake my head and then pray again, hoping against all hope that there will be something there that I want. I clicked the Design Tab and scrolled through the items. There were a couple of displays that I wanted there, so I purchased those. Overall, I was happy. I was a little sad because there weren?t any Christmas or Winter items there, but that?s the risk you take with a Black Friday Sale.
Well, my Sensible Gene was still unhappy with my Sales Gene. But my Sales Gene was super excited.
She was dancing around and singing, ?We got some displays. We got some displays. I?m so happy. We got some displays.?
Well, Big Swole was in the corner brooding. He dies that a lot. He said, ?Again, You didn?t get any Christmas things or Winter things! You have over 200 gems sitting up there. What in the Hades are you going to do with all those gems? You just wasted your money that you could have used for something sensible. I can?t believe you feel for that again.?
I went back on Saturday, nothing new. I was okay with it. I went back today and there they were again, those popups. I went through them until that last one. It said that there was going to be a huge Cyber Monday Sale.
My Sales Gene went crazy. She said, ?Oh my goodness! A Cyber Monday Sale! This is gonna be awesome.?
My Sensible Gene was on the floor and she screamed, ?NO!!!?
Big Swole huffed and stormed out.
Just as Big Swole stormed out, a sexy, exquisite, vivacious creature walked in. It was a new resident, My Cyber Monday Gene.
My Sensible Gene let out a scream that rang out through my whole body. ?NNNOOOO!?

I hope this little story made you laugh. Now, I am sure hoping that TL gives us a truly fantabulous Cyber Monday Sale. I am so scared that if they don?t. Big Swole may just kick my Cyber Monday Sale Gene out.

Ha ha! This is awesome! I can definitely relate to this :)

tabismffood
12-01-13, 11:51 PM
I would love to see more christmas items. Something other than the pink christmas tree. Thats what got me on the Black Friday Sale..ended up with 5 of them lol.

sls0991
12-02-13, 12:19 AM
I would love to see more christmas items. Something other than the pink christmas tree. Thats what got me on the Black Friday Sale..ended up with 5 of them lol.

Whaaaat, there was a pink christmas tree during black friday? Why didn't I see this!

OnCloudDivine
12-02-13, 12:28 AM
Whaaaat, there was a pink christmas tree during black friday? Why didn't I see this!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold your fire! ;) It was in RS, no need to panic fellow bakery owners!

In other news, only 32 minutes until cyber Monday pandemonium! :D

mjauuuu
12-02-13, 12:55 AM
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold your fire! ;) It was in RS, no need to panic fellow bakery owners!

Iih the wait is ****ing me!! 2 mins to go!!:D

sls0991
12-02-13, 01:04 AM

I would have been very angry with TL if I somehow missed out on this pink tree in BS, lol. PHEW! :)

sls0991
12-02-13, 01:07 AM
Are you KIDDING ME?! Recycled Black Friday items, what a rip-off TL!!! Come on. A 40% off sale, nice and all but why would I buy gems for content I already have? VERY disappointed. You're not fooling anyone TL *angry eyes!!!!*

sesamecake
12-02-13, 01:08 AM
40% off gem sale and all I see are some of the same items but higher prices...

Gelato Stand 50
Autumn Feast 70
Fairy Grotto 40
Fairy Kitchen 58
Statue of Liberty 50

Lame...

Snowlotus04
12-02-13, 01:09 AM
Lol better off not having any updates at all, should've just stayed the same for all three days...pointless

mjauuuu
12-02-13, 01:10 AM
LAME! That's all I have to say about this Cyber Monday.

filochick1982
Why advertise that this sale was going to be bigger and better? It's the same stuff! What a disappointment. Looks like my gems are staying put.

applesauce510
I waited up for this? Blah going to bed. I shouldn't be surprised.

tennysonrobin
It's great because I want to save my gems for xmas and all, and I already have enough items for my tiny bakery :) but I can see why you guys are so mad, if I have many gems to spend but no new items to buy that would be different

sesamecake
12-02-13, 01:11 AM
Yea they should have just had the low prices all weekend, the update made me think something different/better would be available! The only customers they might get now are people who missed the original sale and are willing to pay the higher price for the items! The rest of us are still hungry for new items and have gems to spend and will probably buy more gems if there was something worth getting! Not a smart marketing choice....

mymummy789
12-02-13, 01:13 AM
wasn't even worth having a cyber monday pop-up, was it?

sls0991
12-02-13, 01:13 AM
I waited up for this? Blah going to bed. I shouldn't be surprised.

UGH I feel the exact same way my friend!

mjauuuu
12-02-13, 01:14 AM
Yea they should have just had the low prices all weekend, the update made me think something different/better would be available! The only customers they might get now are people who missed the original sale and are willing to pay the higher price for the items! The rest of us are still hungry for new items and have gems to spend and will probably buy more gems if there was something worth getting! Not a smart marketing choice....

Definitely not smart!!:mad: Reason I'm furious is because they announced that something BIG was coming today. Yeah right TL...

Snowlotus04
12-02-13, 01:20 AM
For Christmas, I'm expecting to see new items for every selection there is in the design tab. Tired of the old stuff.

applesauce510
12-02-13, 01:21 AM
UGH I feel the exact same way my friend! lack of creativity and for site is what keeps this game boring. there were plenty of great ideas for Cyber Monday they chose to ignore them. again I shouldn't be surprised

sesamecake
12-02-13, 01:25 AM
I'm hoping when I wake up tomorrow and check my game, they will have realized by then what a poor choice it was to re-release the same items at high prices and I will see different items. If not, not spending a cent and just hope for a better sale at Christmas. The only thing that keeps this game worth playing for me at this point is new items and goals. How hard is it to just release some of the past LTO items that people want?? Why can't they just give us what we want since we have to pay for it anyways?? It really doesn't make much sense.

sls0991
12-02-13, 01:39 AM
lack of creativity and for site is what keeps this game boring. there were plenty of great ideas for Cyber Monday they chose to ignore them. again I shouldn't be surprised

I mean these sales come around what, twice, three times a year? That's not a lot at all. I haven't seen a sale like this and I've been playing since the beginning of the year, so Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas sales is all they have to keep people interested and spending their money! I was going to buy more gems for the Black Friday sale before it started, so glad I didn't. $100 is enough and I still have hundreds of gems left over. I'm not some rich person, I'm a college student. So I work hard for my money and yea I'd rather spend it on a game I love than a bar hop or something stupid (even though, this stunt today makes me think I did spent it foolishly). I should have opted for $30-50 worth of gems instead, seeing as that's all I needed since content was so ridiculous. A weekend sale, WHAT a joke. I do really appreciate TL for releasing the one item I wanted most and other awesome ones as well, so don't get me wrong. But they could have gotten even more money out of me and other people willingly, if only they would have to consideration to listen to what the players want. Three sales a year, with different items each time. Is that so much to ask? I guess so.. TL seems very inexperienced in the marketing field. Someone mentioned that they hire a PR person or marketing agent. I agree, very much so. A pop-up exclusively advertising a new Cyber Monday sale with OLD items at HIGHER prices doesn't make any sense at all. You don't see walmart advertising how much their TVS went up AFTER Black Friday. It's all just very odd.. Honestly, I think TL gets lazy. :/

mjauuuu
12-02-13, 01:46 AM
I mean these sales come around what, twice, three times a year? That's not a lot at all. I haven't seen a sale like this and I've been playing since the beginning of the year, so Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas sales is all they have to keep people interested and spending their money! I was going to buy more gems for the Black Friday sale before it started, so glad I didn't. $100 is enough and I still have hundreds of gems left over. I'm not some rich person, I'm a college student. So I work hard for my money and yea I'd rather spend it on a game I love than a bar hop or something stupid (even though, this stunt today makes me think I did spent it foolishly). I should have opted for $30-50 worth of gems instead, seeing as that's all I needed since content was so ridiculous. A weekend sale, WHAT a joke. I do really appreciate TL for releasing the one item I wanted most and other awesome ones as well, so don't get me wrong. But they could have gotten even more money out of me and other people willingly, if only they would have to consideration to listen to what the players want. Three sales a year, with different items each time. Is that so much to ask? I guess so.. TL seems very inexperienced in the marketing field. Someone mentioned that they hire a PR person or marketing agent. I agree, very much so. A pop-up exclusively advertising a new Cyber Monday sale with OLD items at HIGHER prices doesn't make any sense at all. You don't see walmart advertising how much their TVS went up AFTER Black Friday. It's all just very odd.. Honestly, I think TL gets lazy. :/

TL should get off their high horse and realize that this is NOT how you make a successful business. At this rate, BS, FS and RS are soon sure to follow in their other recently shut down game's footsteps. Pity! But most people don't respond well to these kind of situations. So learn from your mistakes or you'll lose a lot of customers, all I'm saying.

Snowlotus04
12-02-13, 01:55 AM
I think one of the reason why TL doesn't give us what we want because if they were to do so and listen to us all the time, then we wouldn't be spending the extra money and the extra time on the game than they want us to. The point of them is to make bigger money, so they want to provide us with varies things so we do end up spending the money on those items instead of waiting for the items we truly want and desire for. If they were to start listening to us, then they would have to continue listening to us because if they don't, we will definitely lose players for sure. That's why they have a team of their own to communicate and work things out. Don't get me wrong, I think they can definitely develop a better strategy and a more fair trade with us players. But when one becomes corrupted, there's no negotiation at all.

carabellexo
12-02-13, 01:56 AM
Can someone from TL please confirm if we are getting new items?

whimsy22
12-02-13, 02:02 AM
Cyber monday is not over yet, TL. Hint hint

carabellexo
12-02-13, 02:24 AM
Please TL. Give us some new items for sale.

minidemon88
12-02-13, 03:28 AM
The sales was awesome only during the 24 hours BF sales. Other than that, it stinks throughout the weekends till today. Boo! Hopefully they will give us a better sales and goals during Christmas.

mposey
12-02-13, 03:49 AM
More like lame cyber Monday. So lame TL . I haven't posted here for awhile but had to just because this BF and cyber Monday sale was so lame. Just saying

Hanakimi87
12-02-13, 04:11 AM
Ahahaha. That Cyber Monday selection was a good one. *wipes tear from eye*

auroramom
12-02-13, 04:24 AM
It would be wonderful if a moderator could get with team lava and get this cyber Monday sale fixed right. There are a lot of upset players in multiple games, but if new stuff was put out for sale with the noon update then I think the day could be saved. Moderator please help us, thanks so much!

shiroik
12-02-13, 04:27 AM
So disappointed that TL lied to me that it was going to be bigger and better on Cyber Monday.
If the LTO stayed on the same price and were the same lineup as they were on Black Friday,
I would surely spend not less than 200 gems for them.
But I'll never buy any LTO that I know they were cheaper in the past.

Looking on the bright side, I finally found way to spend 150 of 500 gems on BF,
after haven't spend any gems for 2 years (except for gem trap..)

igames4me
12-02-13, 04:28 AM
Dissapointed come on tl it's cyber Monday

IsisGarden
12-02-13, 04:46 AM
I am hoping that maybe through out the day they will add more stuff. Although I can't be a slave to the game because I have a job. Hoping they won't let me down because I was good until they advertised that they were going to give us a big sale on today.

chewytwix
12-02-13, 05:07 AM
Black Friday was good. Cyber Monday was lame. The next sale is in 3 weeks. I can wait.

ashrb
12-02-13, 05:35 AM
Honestly, this doesn't surprise me at all considering all the poor decisions TL has made in the past year. I don't really know why anyone else is surprised. It's sketchy stunts like this that stopped me from buying gems all together in this game. Friday was the first time I've purchased gems since spring time because we only see 40% off on black friday and Christmas, so I figured why not treat myself to it. After black friday was over and they took away the 40% off sale and raised the prices on the SAME items we saw on Friday, I just knew I was lucky to have purchased what I wanted on friday rather than holding off because last year I remember the sale lasted all weekend long and I kept thinking there would be no rush in buying everything on only Friday if they played it out like last year. But then I also thought to myself theres always that 50/50 chance I'm wrong and well, I was wrong. All I can say is what a joke at your false advertising, TL because there are quite a lot of players let down and upset now. Fool us once, shame on you, fool us twice, shame on us right? I didn't have very high hopes for cyber Monday because I'm used to TL's little tricks, I've been playing for nearly 3 years, but it's still incredibly wrong to lift other players hopes up only to squash those hopes with false advertising and raising prices on items that were cheaper a few days ago. If I wasn't around for the black Friday sale and missed out only to come on here and see what I missed out on then saw that you were bringing back those same items at higher costs one day, two days, three days after...I wouldn't even bother wasting my money because that's such a poor move on your end and I can only imagine the amount of people who missed out on black friday and really wanted to purchase those items, but now that they're aware about the raised prices they didn't bother with it because they feel duped. I just don't understand how a company could possibly assume they would make more money by doing this? Last year you made the right choice in having the 40% sale last ALL weekend long as well as low prices on the items, so why change that tactic this year??

myferngardens
12-02-13, 06:37 AM
Cyber Monday...ha! I feel like the butt of a bad joke. Great way to keep your customers coming back for more TL. The sad part is we told you what we would spend our money on. We could not have made it easier for you.

rosewaterlily
12-02-13, 06:43 AM
Good news everyone, we get to save our money! I would have had to purchase gems if they released new coveted items today. Didn't really expect them to change out the items for Monday since they didn't last year, so I spent most of my gems on Black Friday. Now I can power bake for three weeks and hope to save up an adequate number of gems in case there are different nice things available at Christmas (but I doubt it, since they were mostly the same things on sale last year for Thanksgiving and Christmas).

mymummy789
12-02-13, 06:46 AM
Cyber Monday...ha! I feel like the butt of a bad joke. Great way to keep your customers coming back for more TL. The sad part is we told you what we would spend our money on. We could not have made it easier for you.

As someone pointed out on another thread, they have my money already from the gems I bought on Friday. They probably don't care now that I have nothing to spend them on :( In future I guess I better make sure there is actually something I want to buy BEFORE i spend real money, rather than take a chance just because they lured me with a gem sale :mad:

pipipooh1977
12-02-13, 06:52 AM
Nothing new for sale and less than what was on Friday......so not buying gems today! Don't want anything.

josey12
12-02-13, 07:29 AM
I'm so sad. I would have loved some winter and Christmas items. I'm not sure why I keep putting up with this game Teamlava continually disappoints me :(

MagMags0408
12-02-13, 08:04 AM
It just dumbfounds me what poor business decisions TL makes. I was sweating bullets thinking I would probably have to buy more gems again today (bought 2 packs on Friday) because there was a chance the deals on new wonderful items would be too good too pass up. Silly me, I should have remembered what company was offering a "big" exciting sale. Why do they even have a forum, since they don't listen to their customers who post here? All they had to do was offer us new content at a great price and all of us would probably had bought more gems or at least felt good about buying a ton on BF. As it stands now, TL is safe from getting any more money from me today. We tell them exactly what we want and exactly what we will spend money on, and then they do the exact opposite. They should fire their marketing person and hire a long time player of their games. I have never seen a company where customers are begging for the "goods" they sell, turn around time after time and tell their customers NO. Crazy! Oh well, I can live without more little pixel decorations but TL can't go very long if we all stop buying gems. Hopefully someone will get a clue today and give us some thing to spend money on.

Natasha_07
12-02-13, 09:16 AM
It would make much more sense if TL left the same Black Friday items until today as it's the same things only difference is a hike in price. :mad:
I just hope they don't screw up Christmas sale like this.

Natasha_07
12-02-13, 09:18 AM
It would make much more sense if TL left the same Black Friday items until today as it's the same things only difference is a hike in price. :mad:
I just hope they don't screw up Christmas sale like this.

Forgot to add they should leave the same Black Friday items at the same price they were initially if this was their Oh So BIG Plan!

nky1111
12-02-13, 09:40 AM
we should be thankful they care about us! they don't want us to get addicted and waste all our money!! ))) LMAO
at least i could sleep and not wait all the night for the freakin' stuff to appear xDD

WubWubSexi
12-02-13, 11:21 AM
It just dumbfounds me what poor business decisions TL makes. I was sweating bullets thinking I would probably have to buy more gems again today (bought 2 packs on Friday) because there was a chance the deals on new wonderful items would be too good too pass up. Silly me, I should have remembered what company was offering a "big" exciting sale. Why do they even have a forum, since they don't listen to their customers who post here? All they had to do was offer us new content at a great price and all of us would probably had bought more gems or at least felt good about buying a ton on BF. As it stands now, TL is safe from getting any more money from me today. We tell them exactly what we want and exactly what we will spend money on, and then they do the exact opposite. They should fire their marketing person and hire a long time player of their games. I have never seen a company where customers are begging for the "goods" they sell, turn around time after time and tell their customers NO. Crazy! Oh well, I can live without more little pixel decorations but TL can't go very long if we all stop buying gems. Hopefully someone will get a clue today and give us some thing to spend money on.

I'm starting to feel the same way. Whats the point of the suggestion thread .. soo many good ideas .. soo many ignored :(

auroramom
12-02-13, 11:30 AM
Well it looks my request for a moderator to help us won't be addressed either. I posted that 6 hours ago and still silence. If they hadn't promised more items, this wouldn't be an issue. I'm still hoping that new stuff will be added at the noon update, but highly doubtful of that.

ashrb
12-02-13, 12:01 PM
Well it looks my request for a moderator to help us won't be addressed either. I posted that 6 hours ago and still silence. If they hadn't promised more items, this wouldn't be an issue. I'm still hoping that new stuff will be added at the noon update, but highly doubtful of that.

The noon update? We don't get updates until Wednesday

Hanakimi87
12-02-13, 12:06 PM
And I keep getting notifications of "exciting" Cyber Monday deals.

WEAK.

78story
12-02-13, 12:23 PM
I just LOVE purchasing items I already own at higher prices.... said nobody... EVER! Thanks TL *eye roll* (If you hadn't advertised your Exciting Cyber Monday sales event then I wouldn't be so miffed! )

But I'm not going to complain any further. What's better than complaining?? Picking up your toys and LEAVING! If this place and the games suddenly became a ghost town, maybe they would rethink their strategy. Oh well, I have REAL shopping to do. Have fun ladies! :-)

1allah
12-02-13, 01:07 PM
what a lame cyber monday!
i think i remember the fairy grotto being sold for only 28 gems on black friday, 3 days ago!!
what a joke that they want to sell it for 40 today.

i'm not buying anything, this isn't nice at all...

whimsy22
12-02-13, 01:17 PM
Well, i saved gems this sale. So it's true, TL wants us not to spend gems.

IsisGarden
12-02-13, 02:01 PM
Well, i saved gems this sale. So it's true, TL wants us not to spend gems.

Funny thing is... If we got suckered (Yes, I did) into buying gems when they had them on sale on Friday, then TL already got their money. We may just be SOL!

I just got two banners across the top of my iPad telling me to come to the big Cyber Mondal sale and get many couture items on sale. Like a sucker, I went there. Nothing new.

CuteTali
12-02-13, 02:25 PM
You know who got all the sales this year? Dragon Story, they had a different sale every day throughout the entire weekend. I guess they like DS much better than all the rest of the games.

Gerry21213
12-02-13, 02:29 PM
It would have been nice if they offered some items for the coins also. And when do the Christmas items come out?

creolepraline
12-02-13, 02:37 PM
You know who got all the sales this year? Dragon Story, they had a different sale every day throughout the entire weekend. I guess they like DS much better than all the rest of the games.

We did get nice things over there. But like with here we were told to come back Monday. All we had were 50% off three already expensive dragons. At 1500 each it still tanked because there were no gold sale there or on castle. Those games are their two biggest money makers. Us players were let down because even if we wouldn't have bought the dragons, a gold sale would have been nice. Across the board the promises their fancy wording described wasn't given.

The only thing good from today is TL giving us dragon players our summons dragons from the farms being wacky. I don't need more items in bakery to be honest, but some Xmas things from last year would have been befitting of what promised. I love my duck ponds, grottos and pastry hubs but this year doesn't hold a candle to what they gave us last year.

And I'd been waiting months for this week. Literally MONTHS!

CuteTali
12-02-13, 03:10 PM
We did get nice things over there. But like with here we were told to come back Monday. All we had were 50% off three already expensive dragons. At 1500 each it still tanked because there were no gold sale there or on castle. Those games are their two biggest money makers. Us players were let down because even if we wouldn't have bought the dragons, a gold sale would have been nice. Across the board the promises their fancy wording described wasn't given.

The only thing good from today is TL giving us dragon players our summons dragons from the farms being wacky. I don't need more items in bakery to be honest, but some Xmas things from last year would have been befitting of what promised. I love my duck ponds, grottos and pastry hubs but this year doesn't hold a candle to what they gave us last year.

And I'd been waiting months for this week. Literally MONTHS!

The only thing I bought from the sale in DS were the upgraded habitats and only had enough to buy 4 of them, was thinking of buying more gold today to buy more, but no gold sale, so I didn't buy any more gold. Also the fact that both bakery, fashion, farm and restaurant got ziltch over the weekend nor today made me not want to spend any more money on these games for now..

creolepraline
12-02-13, 03:42 PM
The only thing I bought from the sale in DS were the upgraded habitats and only had enough to buy 4 of them, was thinking of buying more gold today to buy more, but no gold sale, so I didn't buy any more gold. Also the fact that both bakery, fashion, farm and restaurant got ziltch over the weekend nor today made me not want to spend any more money on these games for now..

Tell me about it! They have helped me save a ton of money. On dragon is have bought more since I got 2400 on Friday and blew through it on more gold habitats. I already had about 12 of those but couldn't resist six more. There are always tricks here and there and I don't think its a coincidence they gave a sale on diamond hybrids but didn't have a sale to back it up. They knew those hard up for them would be wiling to throw gold at them, regardless of a sale or not. More money for TL!

I just don't get their not seeing STILL that we willingly give them money, when they work with us.

CuteTali
12-02-13, 04:12 PM
I just don't get their not seeing STILL that we willingly give them money, when they work with us.

Totally!

whimsy22
12-02-13, 04:35 PM
They are trying not to make money lol. However, they do seem very focused on DS which i appreciate. It is a priority to them, i guess.

sls0991
12-02-13, 05:14 PM
They are trying not to make money lol. However, they do seem very focused on DS which i appreciate. It is a priority to them, i guess.

It's obvious from this thread alone that TL just lost a couple hundred dollars that they could have made in ONE day. Who in their right mind would pass up earning money.. from a business point of view, since I'm SURE they're not in this for the fun of it! Some ambitious entrepreneur should see this thread, do some research on TL and start their own games. They could make a ****ING and put this place out of business I'm afraid. I really hate to say that, because I don't want games I love to go out of business. :( But I won't lie, when something better comes along I'm out of here.

betita_elfica
12-02-13, 05:18 PM
In Restaurant Story happens the same as Backery Story.. but in this forum the people is more active than restaurant story :s.. i also was expecting diferent sales on Cyber Monday but was a joke hahaha some same items but more expensive lol I don't know how organize this but I think that these gems items are not for us, are for people how don't enter in this forum and don't know a lot of this special sales

nmishii
12-02-13, 05:42 PM
The Black Friday prices were discounted 30%. After Black Friday, they went back to regular price, not to a jacked up price. Retail stores do the same thing. TL had the sale for 24 hours, and the items were available for the entire 24 hours, whereas a lot of Black Friday specials in retail stores are over once the limited stock is sold out, which could be less than an hour, and the people who got the special prices camped out for hours on Thanksgiving day to get the deal. I have no problem with what TL did ON Black Friday.

TL is good at crafting messages that can appear to the reader to be more than what it really is. They've done this for over 2.5 years and so now I read their messages carefully. They did not specifically say there would be new and/or discounted decorations on Cyber Monday, although it could easily be implied. Each time they send out what I think are deceiving messages to mislead their customers, the forum is swamped with unhappy customers. They continue to do it, so it must be bringing them in more money than if they had been clear with their messages. I don't agree with their position on this, but I guess it works for them.

nmishii
12-02-13, 05:47 PM
Forgot to mention that some of the decorations were discounted more than 30%. In Restaurant Story there were a couple of first place box items that they sold for 13 gems. When they bring first place items out of a box they usually charge 70 gems. That's 80% off.

applesauce510
12-02-13, 09:16 PM
I expect 80 to 90 percent off on Black Friday at any sale I attend. tl is not a brick and mortar store nor are they selling actual tangible items they are after all selling pixels. They have no real cost or investment in the actual merchandise they're supposedly selling except for the time it takes to program the "sale".

brick and mortar stores also have continued special offers going on throughout the entire Black Friday weekend. this is to keep their guests happy and willing to shop in their store.

What tl did was let their consumer base down. They raised expectations and then didn't meet expectations.

Also being an online company and advertising for cyber Monday, their consumers expected additional sales on this day. every other online merchant met or exceeded their consumer base expectations for this special shopping day.

TL did not. Nite have they made any comment as to why they choose to let their consumers down and not meet expectations. They have chose to ignore them.

applesauce510
12-02-13, 09:19 PM
Last paragraph should be Nor*, not 'nite'

applesauce510
12-02-13, 09:31 PM
Oh dear that last paragraph is totally messed up! So much for my talk to text lol. I think it is my southern accent.

I wanted to add that while some may have waited for hours in line on bf, I breezed in and out of Walmart thanks to their 1 hour in stock guarantee. I bought two televisions and the two laptops i went in for and was out in 90 minutes! My kids xmas shopping done in an hour and a half! Yay me :)

AuntyRose32
12-02-13, 09:53 PM
I was glad to see another 40% gem sale on Cyber Monday, so thanks for that TL but I was disappointed that the box released items weren't changed out. Surely you would have made more money if you changed it up a bit. The Eiffel Tower would have been nice or the drinks hub, sampler cart, the list goes on. So I didn't avail of the 40% sale because there was nothing new to buy and I didn't want to stock up on a ridiculous amount of gems....those days are over. I spent about $70 maybe a little more on Black Friday and that was been very, very good. Also I already owned some of the items that were released. I would definitely have spent that again today though if there were new items for sale. I know some other players who did the same as me, so that's a nice chunk of change you missed out on TL. I wanted to say thanks anyway because for the most part I was happy with the sales this year.

sls0991
12-02-13, 10:01 PM
"TL had the sale for 24 hours, and the items were available for the entire 24 hours"

Not true, I purchased the Pastry Hub and Beach Hut before the sale ended and the items were taken away from me! Thankfully my gems were given back, but you bet your bottom that I double checked that!

whimsy22
12-02-13, 10:08 PM
I think the walk from the TL office to the LTO warehouse was too much for the Bakery Story team :-)
Jokes aside, it looks as if more people play BS than RS, based on the sheer number of posts

ashrb
12-02-13, 10:16 PM
"TL had the sale for 24 hours, and the items were available for the entire 24 hours"

Not true, I purchased the Pastry Hub and Beach Hut before the sale ended and the items were taken away from me! Thankfully my gems were given back, but you bet your bottom that I double checked that!

That happened to me as well, I purchased 2 fairy grotto's with time still on the clock, my bakery then said out of sync and my gems were given back and I had no fairy grotto's. Very annoying.

nky1111
12-03-13, 12:22 AM
the connection had already been lost when you made the purchase.
so i always reenter the game and check the stuff, especially when on mobile internet.

creolepraline
12-03-13, 12:42 AM
I think the walk from the TL office to the LTO warehouse was too much for the Bakery Story team :-)
Jokes aside, it looks as if more people play BS than RS, based on the sheer number of posts

Bakery is definitely their original baby before it was taken over by dragon and then castle. Restaurants sales left its player so shocked we couldn't find too many words. There are only so many ways to write LOL. It was horrible. Yeah, the 13 gem items were amazing. Especially since I used over 200 gems on the action lee box and just got fourth place items. But they don't operate like a business wanting to make money. We want to throw money at them. Instead they behave like a company run by teenagers and that won't give any longevity. We are literally throwing ourselves at them. Still they won't listen or pay attention. Sad.

nky1111
12-03-13, 01:12 AM
they make money on newbies and kids. people who read the forums or at least pay any attention are 1%...

mymummy789
12-03-13, 01:14 AM
I was glad to see another 40% gem sale on Cyber Monday, so thanks for that TL but I was disappointed that the box released items weren't changed out. Surely you would have made more money if you changed it up a bit. The Eiffel Tower would have been nice or the drinks hub, sampler cart, the list goes on. So I didn't avail of the 40% sale because there was nothing new to buy and I didn't want to stock up on a ridiculous amount of gems....those days are over. I spent about $70 maybe a little more on Black Friday and that was been very, very good. Also I already owned some of the items that were released. I would definitely have spent that again today though if there were new items for sale. I know some other players who did the same as me, so that's a nice chunk of change you missed out on TL. I wanted to say thanks anyway because for the most part I was happy with the sales this year.

I agree. If there had been new items on Monday, as promised by their promo pop-up, I am quite sure I would have bought more gems. But they missed out on a money making opportunity as far as I am concerned.

betita_elfica
12-03-13, 01:25 AM
But what they lose if in Cyber Monday they put some LTO's items? these items can not by bought in boxes...

nky1111
12-03-13, 02:28 AM
more people would get their shops filled up and not buy anything any more.

CuteTali
12-03-13, 07:36 AM
more people would get their shops filled up and not buy anything any more.

Not really, most of what I bought in both bakery and restaurant went straight to storage. I pull things in an out of storage to change decor when I get tired of looking at the same thing. If they had more items for sale on monday that I really like, I would've bought more gems in all games and bought more items, but most items in restaurant were pretty drab looking and in bakery, my favorite was probably the winter display and duck pond, but I still bought several different displays in all games, just so I have something to change in and out of when I get bored. In fashion my favorite was the ladies tea and is also the purchase I'm most happy with for the entire black friday sale.