PDA

View Full Version : Missing Christmas decorations

josey12
11-30-13, 09:03 PM
I started decorating for Christmas today and realized I was missing a few of the tables and chairs I bought last year. It seems like I have read about this on the forums before but I can't remember for sure. Has this ever happened to anyone? What did you do?

LalaSmooth
12-01-13, 05:02 AM
I started decorating for Christmas today and realized I was missing a few of the tables and chairs I bought last year. It seems like I have read about this on the forums before but I can't remember for sure. Has this ever happened to anyone? What did you do?

It was me. Yeah I am missing the tables and chairs which I purchased last year but still got wallpaper and tiles. There isn't much point emailing teamlava about this as I am sure this weeks update will be the Christmas one.

chewytwix
12-01-13, 05:33 AM
I mentioned that last year on previous years Xmas things. I got no reply from TL for well over months even though I emailed them several times. I don't expect them to care now.

I remember when TL accidentally deleted everyone's wall decor in rs and gave half of the players 50 gems each. The other half was pretty annoyed, but I was part of the lucky half. This was over two years ago so I don't think TL would admit to this type of mistake again because the company isn't so young and fragile anymore.

cashler87
12-01-13, 07:42 AM
I'm missing all my holiday tables as well. I think I have everything else though.

ElaineCarrel
12-01-13, 12:38 PM
Xmas! Heck I'm still looking 4 my Thanksgiving tables. I know I'm not the only one who had this problem. I hope they respond quicker 2 your requests then they did 2 ours.

kooky panda
12-01-13, 01:25 PM
I am not sure why your items are missing from your storage, but I am checking to see if I can get any information.

franjunk
12-01-13, 06:28 PM
My Thanksgiving tables were missing too!

Mochamomx2
12-02-13, 03:38 AM
I noticed that I am missing the Mariachi band from the Cinco de Mayo goals.. I purchased the jazz band and wanted to display both items but the Mariachi band is nowhere to be found. :(

LalaSmooth
12-02-13, 04:58 AM
I noticed that I am missing the Mariachi band from the Cinco de Mayo goals.. I purchased the jazz band and wanted to display both items but the Mariachi band is nowhere to be found. :(

Yeah I am too. Double checked too.

HappyHeartBakery
12-02-13, 06:20 AM
I noticed my Thanksgiving tables missing awhile ago. Emailed support & got response that they had no record of me having them:(. I have apx 12 Thanksgiving chairs & I am not positive, but pretty certain we had to buy that amt in tables too for goals last year. I never sell anything, only store & pretty sure I couldn't have accidentally sold 12 tables. Sometimes I feel like I need a bigger bakery so I can leave everything out & never store anything for fear of it mysteriously dissappearing

Mochamomx2
12-02-13, 09:21 AM
Yeah I am too. Double checked too.

I REALLY want this item back. I emailed support so I'm hoping to get a resolution.

igames4me
12-02-13, 09:33 AM
Anybody have pictures of them?
Maybe if I see a picture I can remember if I bought some

Sorry bad memory

amerirish
12-02-13, 11:39 AM
I decorated this weekend and thought I was missing stuff but can't remember exactly what they are. I just knew I had more stuff from last year than I have now. Last year was my first Christmas playing so I bought everything I could get my hands on.

amerirish
12-02-13, 11:40 AM
I decorated this weekend and thought I was missing stuff but can't remember exactly what they are. I just knew I had more stuff from last year than I have now. Last year was my first Christmas playing so I bought everything I could get my hands on.

Whoops, I didn't notice that I was logged in on my iPhone account; the storm ID where I'm missing stuff is Gypsy_Cat - playing on Kindle Fire

LalaSmooth
12-02-13, 12:33 PM
I think everyone needs to wait for the update weds

goofy42
12-02-13, 03:17 PM
I am missing my Thanksgiving tables, and I got a different response from TL. At first, I was told that, items might disappear if I changed devices...Well, I had not changed devices. Then, after writing to them, I was told that the items might be available on future versions of the game. How about that! That is totally irrelevant to the current problem.

goofy42
12-02-13, 03:19 PM
I think everyone needs to wait for the update weds

Please tell me how updates could make missing items appear again. I don't know if that's what you meant, or if you meant that new items would be offered.
Thanks

LalaSmooth
12-02-13, 04:03 PM
Please tell me how updates could make missing items appear again. I don't know if that's what you meant, or if you meant that new items would be offered.
Thanks

What I mean is that I hope they will release Christmas update/goals on wednesday.

ginrae22
12-02-13, 04:15 PM
Does anybody remember if the candy cane tables were for gems? or gingerbread? I have chairs for both of these but other than the holiday tables and sleigh tables i don't have any christmas themed tables so I may be missing those as well .I could have sworn I had the candy cane tables and gingerbread as well. But I wouldn't have bought them if they were for gems so I could be wrong. Someone please remember? I tried to find an old post with them but couldn't find it.

Natasha_07
12-02-13, 04:32 PM
Does anybody remember if the candy cane tables were for gems? or gingerbread? I have chairs for both of these but other than the holiday tables and sleigh tables i don't have any christmas themed tables so I may be missing those as well .I could have sworn I had the candy cane tables and gingerbread as well. But I wouldn't have bought them if they were for gems so I could be wrong. Someone please remember? I tried to find an old post with them but couldn't find it.

The gingerbread, candy cane, snow globe tables were each for 8 gems.
The holiday table was 4 gems.
Gift wrap table 3 gems.

Hope I help you!

ginrae22
12-02-13, 04:33 PM
The gingerbread, candy cane, snow globe tables were each for 8 gems.
The holiday table was 4 gems.
Gift wrap table 3 gems.

Hope I help you!

Yes it helped thank you!!! I must have seen them in everyone else's bakeries and thought i had them! : )

Mochamomx2
12-02-13, 06:20 PM
From here on out I will be taking pics of my bakery and restaurant after I complete goals and/or switch out items according to themes and seasons. I want to ensure that I have my items in inventory as I have invested the time and money into acquiring them. It makes me question what else I'm missing because I hadn't kept record before and I purchase a lot of items. *sigh*

josey12
12-02-13, 08:02 PM
I am missing my snow globe tables and my sleigh chairs. Why my snow globe chairs and my sleigh tables are showing up is a mystery to me. I just know that I paid gems for them they are gone and I want them back. I'm glad I'm not the only one, I thought I might be crazy.

jtdesignz
12-02-13, 09:40 PM
MISSING: 6 holiday tables, 6 ornament counters, and my frigging christmas trees! WT heck? Omg, I hope they fix this

josey12
12-05-13, 07:24 PM
Why is no one from Teamlava answering this?

josey12
12-08-13, 06:57 PM
They never answer, I'm not even sure that they read the threads after the first post

Vera545
12-09-13, 04:13 AM
I have installed last year's Christmas version again, in both restaurant and bakery story. Now I have a beautiful christmas themed version, and all items, and recipies are available. Team Lava doesn't bother to answer, you have to create your christmas in bakery and restaurant yourself for now. I am on Android. If you install these christmas versions, I expect your missing tables and chairs tom be there too.

goofy42
12-09-13, 10:41 AM
I am missing items, too. I do have last year's Christmas version of the game, but when I try to open it, I get a message saying 'this version of the game is no longer supported'

jtdesignz
12-09-13, 09:16 PM
I have installed last year's Christmas version again, in both restaurant and bakery story. Now I have a beautiful christmas themed version, and all items, and recipies are available. Team Lava doesn't bother to answer, you have to create your christmas in bakery and restaurant yourself for now. I am on Android. If you install these christmas versions, I expect your missing tables and chairs tom be there too.

I also got last yrs version from the playstore. If u had it last yr, its still there. I did not however, get my missing items back. Have to buy them all over again and 45 gems for a tree, I dont think so ! Im hoping they will have one avail with updates this week but it is nice to see the snow falling in the background and ppl in sweaters and to have the recipes back to try and master. Now that is a real holiday version unlike this whole yr where the only thing different in new versions is the dumb splash page.