PDA

View Full Version : Level 171

Reader01
11-30-13, 06:37 PM
iOS 7.0.4 (11b554a)
Game version. 1.2.1
Stuck on Level 171. While reading forum, discovered Level 171 should play for 5.25 minutes. Mine is 2.25 mins. Been driving me nuts for weeks. Can this be fixed.

Phaedrakiki
12-08-13, 12:51 AM
Hi Reader01,
They made a lot of tweaks with time/moves, # of jewel colors used, obstacles, etc. on the levels of Unicorn Summit island. Not sure why they messed with level 171, but there were definite issues & complaints with some of the other levels. You can read about them on the Unicorn Summit thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51244-Unicorn-Summit-Levels-169-174/page7), if you like. The bottom of pg. 7 shows a recent complaint from another player about the level 171 changes. Back when I played, the timer was 5:25...but all 6 jewel colors were used. They reduced the time to 2:25, but also the # of JC (Jewel Colors) to 5. Regardless, I agree it's an awfully short amount of time to dig so far--so I really hope they add time to this level for you! But I just wanted to let you know you're not alone, and it's not a "bug", per se...just an insanely short timer! :)

C'mon Team Lava--the timer's too short on 171!!! Please add some time so it's enjoyable (and passable)!

Best of luck, Reader! :D

Reader01
12-15-13, 05:53 PM
Tks Phaedrakiki, my son had a go and a well placed / timed diamond finished the level. Just started 172. Same issue. 1.40 time compared to others here. Oh well! Persistence and luck will get me through, hopefully. Enjoy this game, the timed games are good for the grey matter. (I'm a 51 yr old female, who should be using my time more wisely!!) but this has been a tough level.