PDA

View Full Version : Advent Calendar!!!

Ic3e
11-30-13, 05:14 PM
I'm kicking myself in the shins for not thinkin of this sooner!!! x( So anyway, the Advent Calendar! Of course a lot of people if not everyone knows what an Advent Calendar is! If not, the mechanics of an Advent Calendar goes as follows. Once December starts there is this calendar of sorts, whatever day it is there is a prize behind each date. In real life, the prizes are chocolates and candy and whatnot but what if TL did it for their games?

Like here in Fashion Story! We could have daily prizes for each day we log in! Of course if you miss that day you lose that prize for good but it's still fun! One day we could win coins, the next we could win gems even! Or we could win an avatar item (exclusive or already in our closets), the prizes are endless!

TL please make this happen! Maybe not this year but hopefully next year for December!

igames4me
11-30-13, 05:36 PM
Like this idea
Or even LTO for only that day (purchase coins or gems)
Or box items

nky1111
11-30-13, 06:52 PM
yea every game has it to keep people from leaving like log in every day in a week and get a gem , log in every day in a month and get a 3-4th box prize, ...every day in a year get 1st prize))

IsisGarden
11-30-13, 08:15 PM
Sounds like a good idea.

CuteTali
11-30-13, 10:53 PM
I like your idea.

CottonFaery
12-01-13, 05:28 AM
an advent calendar would be awesome!

andromedablack
12-01-13, 10:43 AM
I really love this idea. But it's not something I believe TL would do. They would never give us gifts every day just for logging in,they give us nothing for free like other games do. But I hope they'll surprise us in a good way and do this. :)