PDA

View Full Version : Bored??

syllrag
11-30-13, 10:40 AM
Do you get bored with this game??

I do. Not much improvement since I started playing, maybe getting worse in a few areas...

k6scux
12-05-13, 02:56 AM
I'm getting soooo bored. It was fun at first and I spent a lot on money. But now there are no crowns except 2-3 for opponents I cannot beat. All I do is lose crowns and get angry when I play now. Nothing to do but hope ppl lose crowns to me in battle and chat. That's not a game. And it's not fun!

mackbolan
12-05-13, 09:03 AM
I'm getting soooo bored. It was fun at first and I spent a lot on money. But now there are no crowns except 2-3 for opponents I cannot beat. All I do is lose crowns and get angry when I play now. Nothing to do but hope ppl lose crowns to me in battle and chat. That's not a game. And it's not fun!

Totally agree. Just cross fingers and hope that someone battles me and loses. Otherwise, there are no crowns anywhere. For a little while last night, I was getting offered ONE crown per battle, and that was actually BETTER than the typical ZERO.

Storm8 is undoubtedly the least customer-oriented game developer in the world. Which is too bad, because many of their games are actually quite fun.

The way Storm8 completely lost control of their WorldWar game to *****ers should go down in case studies of how NOT to manage an online game.

k6scux
12-05-13, 03:53 PM
Well said. Micromanagement is never good management.

joylogan
12-13-13, 11:27 AM
EVERY update is more stupid than the previous

sand
12-13-13, 01:58 PM
Nope. Still having loads of fun. Judging from the droves of players that keep logging on and playing, I'll wager that most of them are also having fun. Otherwise, they are strange masochists.
How do you get bored when the game developers are constantly moving the cheese? LOL

ccc5469
12-13-13, 02:46 PM
Nope. Still having loads of fun. Judging from the droves of players that keep logging on and playing, I'll wager that most of them are also having fun. Otherwise, they are strange masochists.
How do you get bored when the game developers are constantly moving the cheese? LOL

Totally agree!

MeisterLampee
12-14-13, 03:09 AM
No! Not at all! I still play this game several hours a day! Love it! :-) If you are so bored I think you should quit. And I don't find it very appropriate to write something like that into the official forum!

jahil
12-14-13, 04:15 AM
I am so bored.... Lol.

meyoume
12-14-13, 01:25 PM
I think this is VERY appropriate. The developers need to hear feedback. I love this game, but lately the lack of ANY good battles is making it very boring to me. Everyday I lose crowns when I am attacked, but in searching for battles to at the very least recoup the crowns I lost......I find None. I spend a couple of hours and hundreds of thousands of gold searching only to end up empty handed. This really NEEDS to be looked into