PDA

View Full Version : egg added to the nest and 380 gold taken by mistake, how to go back?

Benmoon32
11-30-13, 10:16 AM
Hi, when looking into the market, I touched the arrow to go to the next page and the game added an egg in exchange of 380 gold instead! How can I go back, delete the egg (I already have this dragon!!) and get my gold back?

MakJulos
11-30-13, 11:09 AM
Ouch...i'm not sure you can get gold back, it's so easy misclicking in game, and i bet loads of players do it every day (i'm doing it all the time, and i've stopped bothering saving up gold because of it) so the staff would have to spend so much time correcting such mishaps - i imagine it's up to the player to be careful and avoid such accidents.

But maybe i'm wrong, maybe you could send in a report about it - if nothing else it it'll make them aware of the problem. However, i think they are aware of it already, and since the game really is a business for them and not something they do for our pleasure only (that would be nice though hehe) they probably don't mind much when we waste gold and perhaps go buy some more of it from them.

kooky panda
11-30-13, 11:12 AM
Hi, when looking into the market, I touched the arrow to go to the next page and the game added an egg in exchange of 380 gold instead! How can I go back, delete the egg (I already have this dragon!!) and get my gold back?

I am sorry this happened!
For loss of gold, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks!