PDA

View Full Version : has anybody ever considered

Thoughtfull
01-09-11, 07:47 PM
That "Team"lava is actually a one-man crew ran by this "Norman fellow? And maybe that's the reason

why we'll NEVER see a complete android version, becaue he's simply intellectually incapable of overcoming such compatibility issues. Maybe if there were more competent members on their "team", everything would have been running smoothly since the android launch, as it should have.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:52 PM
That "Team"lava is actually a one-man crew ran by this "Norman fellow? And maybe that's the reason

why we'll NEVER see a complete android version, becaue he's simply intellectually incapable of overcoming such compatibility issues. Maybe if there were more competent members on their "team", everything would have been running smoothly since the android launch, as it should have.

Who would have thought android users are the most important people in the world? Android users seem to be the biggest complainers of all. Hope you enjoyed your little rant...it was so worth starting a new thread for.

Thoughtful
01-09-11, 09:37 PM
Ooh, you must be part of the dev team...or just as self-centered as you accuse me of being. I'm just assuming that the only reason that you have no qualms about the current state of affairs is becaused you're an iphone/ipod user, and therefore aren't affected in the slightest by what the "self-important" android users , like myself, are going through. In short, the time that you took out of your day to

sarcastically demean my "rant" singles you out to be twice as self-absorbed as
Android users can ever dream to be. :) I mean, if it doesn't apply to you,
What purpose, or even say-so, do you have in this exchange? Seems like you just wanted to
Just wanted to lord your unequal level of privileges over our heads. Tsk tsk, iphone users/trollers (sp?): just a bunch of elitists ;)

Unregistered
01-09-11, 10:18 PM
Ooh, you must be part of the dev team...or just as self-centered as you accuse me of being. I'm just assuming that the only reason that you have no qualms about the current state of affairs is becaused you're an iphone/ipod user, and therefore aren't affected in the slightest by what the "self-important" android users , like myself, are going through. In short, the time that you took out of your day to

sarcastically demean my "rant" singles you out to be twice as self-absorbed as
Android users can ever dream to be. :) I mean, if it doesn't apply to you,
What purpose, or even say-so, do you have in this exchange? Seems like you just wanted to
Just wanted to lord your unequal level of privileges over our heads. Tsk tsk, iphone users/trollers (sp?): just a bunch of elitists ;)

I agree. Im an android user and the problem we are facing should be addressed.If the tables were turned iphone ipod users would be upset also.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 08:46 AM

I hope android users get their issues sorted, except for you, because you just sound like a jerk. Hope your device goes kablooey.
If you're so capable, why don't you develop an app? Norman is just a mod ....a go between, who takes far too much abuse on this forum than is deserved by jerks just like you.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 08:51 PM
Actually there are 3 developers that I know of, a few CS guys and they have a consumate liar for a PR guy. The people who run around and insult anyone who is complaining probably work for TL. Norman does what he is told. He has no authority except to delete or modify posts. Don't just assume they are IPhone users. My one complaint with Android iusers is that they seem to be very antagonistic toward IPhone users. That doesn't help anything.

There are a few TL guys who act as a goon squad and attack anyone who complains about anything. TL uses false advertising, gem traps, and other tactics and anyone who complains about it gets rude behavior from them. That goes for Iphone users too. You seem to think that Iphone users are all perfectly happy and have no problems. We have plenty! Not as bad as you guys, but we have our share, especially since TL uses all of us as beta testers.

I sympathize with your problems and I feel you have legitimate reasons for complaint. But please knock off the IPhone bashing.