PDA

View Full Version : Dragon summoning task came up yesterday and only 3 days left to complete it

ecxtasy
11-30-13, 03:26 AM
As title states how am I supposed to complete it. My version is full up to date.

ecxtasy
12-01-13, 04:34 AM
Like seriously came here to post but and no response?

MakJulos
12-01-13, 05:53 AM
Like seriously came here to post but and no response?

If you had asked why you couldn't buy gold maybe there'd be more interest i dunno....i'm sorry about your event, myself i've at least had it up since start even if not working the way i'd like - let's hope they prolong at so you get a decent chance at the Magnetic at least!

igames4me
12-01-13, 06:56 AM
Maybe e the summoning has a level requirement and you just reached that level. So it just popped up for you.

Don't worry there will be other summonings in the near future.

kooky panda
12-01-13, 12:34 PM
The summoning does have a level requirement, so when you leveled up it showed up in your game, but your timer starts when the feature is released, not when you receive it.
Now that you have leveled up, you should be ready for the next one that is offered in the game.

ecxtasy
12-01-13, 02:46 PM
I am level 104 and been playing this game quite a while to know this is a problem I've had other summoning goals before.

This is a joke I now have 1 day and 2 hours to complete doesn't mKe sense even trying.

Last time I even used good to speed up. Last time I ever do that.

ecxtasy
12-01-13, 02:46 PM
Gold* not good

midnightmeerkat
12-01-13, 02:59 PM
I am level 104 and been playing this game quite a while to know this is a problem I've had other summoning goals before.

This is a joke I now have 1 day and 2 hours to complete doesn't mKe sense even trying.

Did you update your game in the last couple of days as you need to be on the latest version of the game....

MakJulos
12-01-13, 03:57 PM
I have no doubt that the event could've showed up late on someones phone/pad, a neighbor was all happy about the habitat sales, but when i checked marketplace in my game there was no such sale. I also saw on her wall other players asking what she meant because they couldn't see a sale either. Myself i was fully updated and restarted, without being able to see the new sale. This here is a quite glitchy game me thinks! :eek:

dancingsnickerdoodle
12-01-13, 04:27 PM
I've been planting, planting, planting & for 3 1/2 days have received NO COPPER BOLTS for the dragon summoning. I have yet to get any of the summoning dragons due to the harvest requirements each time. I achieve the Quest & Hatching goals, but have NEVER been able to get enough of the Harvest requirements. Why are the Harvest goals so difficult?

ecxtasy
12-02-13, 05:37 AM
Seriously I'm over it now not bothering with it but very surprised I was offered no help I fixing the problem. Will unlikely be supporting the game from now on.

lzbnrebel
12-02-13, 07:35 AM
I've had problems with this summoning task, have managed to earn about 1/2 of needed materials but starting on Sat. I stopped receiving the bolts, gears and links when hatching, harvesting and completing quests. Sunday I received 1 gear for completed quest but nothing for harvesting or hatching. There is obviously a bug in the game, I wish Storm8 would extend the counter and fix the bug to give people a fair chance at completing goals! I'm level 97 and am on latest update of game. I have rebooted iPad to try and solve issue but have not deleted and re-installed app due to the fact that last time I tried this the server somehow wiped out and restarted all my Storm8 games to level #1 and only thru much help from storm8 was I able to restore my games.

[S8] Elsa
12-02-13, 10:51 AM

Did you recently update your game. Dragon Summoning is not available below version 1.7.3. You would not have been able to participate on versions below this. This is due to version 1.7.3 resolving an issue that would previously cause Summoning to expire 3 hours early.

ecxtasy
12-03-13, 04:42 AM
My problem wasn't the task ending early it's that the task appeared late. It's over now so I'm not getting my knickers in a twist over it. When the next summoning task comes up I won't be joining or using gold to speed up. I'm about done with the unfairness. As someone said if I needed help buying gold there would of been a different speed of response.

As I stated in first post my game is fully up to date.