PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Monday Sale

CLOVERKAITO
11-30-13, 02:35 AM
25% off gem items - Alicorn, Pergola, and all Thanksgiving animals from Friday 11/29 12:00am PST to Monday 12/3 11:59pm PST.

Weird that I didn't see it until now...

I might get the Turkey cow (it's 45 gems as opposed to 60 gems now) to complete my Turkey animal collection since I couldn't fulfill that first goal like quite a few people... it was too rushed, I only had one market place at that time so couldn't even get enough felts.

I'm wondering about the Alicorn. What does it do? Is it worth the 450 gems? It says a full energy refill but how often?

shambalaya
11-30-13, 03:14 AM
Full energy refill every 7 days - it's not really worth the gems for the energy in my opinion, bit it's a beautiful addition to any kingdom! Those cute little fluttering wings...!

CLOVERKAITO
11-30-13, 03:20 AM
Every 7 days?! That's... really long... for the cost of 450 gems I'd expect it to refill energy every day or every other day! It seems it's more worthwhile to spend 200 gems on another wizard school...

Thanks for answering =)

dng1234
12-01-13, 06:28 PM
Every 7 days?! That's... really long... for the cost of 450 gems I'd expect it to refill energy every day or every other day! It seems it's more worthwhile to spend 200 gems on another wizard school...

Thanks for answering =)

The amount of gems for the alicorn is a bit much. I'd craft it if you can. The wizard school is the better bet. You get less energy per check in but you can upgrade it to increase that amount and decrease the time.